Status: This may be a one chapter let's just see enjoy!

The Gift.

Chapter 3.

Chapter 3.
Maddie was taken by surprise and was so intrigued by the disappearing ground below as she looked around in wonder seeing the many different shaped clouds that they were passing as she looked at the dove that was in front of her who was also heavily focused on her flying.

"So what type of journey are you taking me on anyway?" She asked meekly couldn’t help but be curious as well as wanting to start a conversation with the flying creature for through the past 7 minutes, it was silent. But the dove was very patient with the human as she took the time to explain.

"For many centuries, I have helped many children young and old alike come through with their daily struggles especially with the possibilities of growing up in many different forms; but there is something very special about you Madalina that made my heart sore. From the time of your birth, you have been given a special light about yourself that you give out and will continue to carry that out for as long as you live and will remain on this Earth."

The Wayne individual looked amazed; her parents had always told her that she was special but never before had she heard it fully by a complete rare white bird. "Me? You think I'm special?" She asked.

"Yes, I do highly believe that for I am the one who seeks and witness." As the conversation ended, Aurora soon dived downward as Maddie held on tight but not too tight in fear of hurting her. They flew past a long and wide crystal clear stream as it sparkled and glittered in delight Maddie smiled seeing her reflection as they got near towards the water with dozens of rainbow colored fish jumped out in greeting. Laughing and waving to the many kinds that were there, they flew upward once again through a thick forest full of trees.

The wind had started to grow heavy but Maddie made sure that she was holding onto the gift as much as she could as possible but the full on breeze had other plans instead. Just as the dove made it through towards a clearing, the present soon wobbled out of the young girl's arms who quickly soon gasped but with determination set on her face that she had gotten from her daddy, she then asked Aurora who then hurriedly retraced her flying seeing the wrapped parcel about to be in the mouth of a black crow which Maddie hated the most apart from peas and broccoli when her Grandpa Alfie would set them down on her plate for dinner.

With eyebrows furrowed, she them bonked it on the head as much as her little fist could leave a bump quickly getting the gift leaving it dizzy and to its own business as it watched on looking crossed thus crossing its wings and pouted. The two new friends giggled as Maddie had an idea in mind.

"Hey, I wanna show you something. Can we go really high that way I can do my new move that my papa showd me please?" Aurora thought for a moment, but then soon obliged. Finding the right spot, and angle of course, the little kindergartener soon stuck out her tongue licking her slightly chapped lips for without further ado, she soon felt like she was flying as her long pigtails whipped back and forth along with the wind that had held her in place. Aurora watched clearly amazed at what she was witnessing seeing the girl with so much talent within her was really captivating to say the least as she saw her coming in for a landing.

"Maddie are you alright?" Just then, she slowly but surely opened her eyes only to come in contact with both of her male parents' eyes as she blinked in confusion wondering what they had meant. Turning her head and seeing the mess she made, she soon gulped down and turned back meeting their concerned expressions only for her to see down on her lap the slightly abused gift in her hands but still gave it to Bruce for him to open it.

The master of the house slowly but daintily undid the purple ribbon thus letting the box open down seeing the contents reveal themselves only for Maddie to be slightly disappointed to see her clay figures that looked a little ruined now that they had squished together. But suddenly, Bruce scooped her into his large yet warm and inviting arms while Dick on the other hand gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Oh sweetie, this is the best gift ever and you did it all by yourself. It's so beautiful!" He exclaimed while she grinned the biggest grin she could muster.

Not too far, Aurora could be seen as she smiled a warm smile in return leaving her own little gift in return which was a life like clay model of herself which made Maddie gasp and smiled as she waved as much as she could leaving both Bruce and Dick confused but she shrugged it off just happy to see her daddies finally happy and no longer arguing anymore.

The End.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this looks rushed but I did the best I could :) enjoy my story! Comments are L.O.V.E.