Status: proceed with caution

Killers Are Quiet When They Seek the Vtae

Together forever

I was in a ball, dried tears on my face. I had nothing to live for at this point. I refused to eat..it's been about 3 days since I've ate, I was barely alive...when I heard sirens going off. This isn't the first time I've heard it go off and nothing else happen so I didn't budge. I closed my eyes and drifted off..they had broken me.. Michael wasn't coming... Maybe the guards really were too much for him......
Darkness....

When I woke up,
I was being carried bridal style in some bodies arms.. My vision cleared and I saw Michael! My jaw dropped in shock
"You came back for me?" I asked as I felt tears fall
"I told you I'd get us out..did you give up on me?" He asked looking a little hurt.
"I thought they threw you in chains and were heavily guarded I thought it might of been too much for you..I'm sorry. I should of stayed hopeful" I said sadly.
"It's fine from now just trust me. You are the only one who's... Precious to me..I need you" he said. When did he become so beautiful..his once blonde hair had turned a dark brown, his jawline was so chiseled, his cheekbones were sexy, his body was rock hard, I could feel his abs through his institution clothes, his arms were like torpedoes.. So big and so strong, he was tall.. Like a giant..maybe 6'5-6'6 his hair hung over his face, shoulder length and greasy but showers were a blessing in there, and those eyes....those dark, evil eyes...only drew me to him more... I was in love with Michael Myers and there was no denying that. Any normal girl would run for the hills for the "monster" he was always referred as..but I wasn't any normal girl..I was just as blood hungry as he was...

"I do trust you...How did you get to me?" I asked weakly. He looked down at me for a moment but never slowed his pace
"I killed them all" he said as we made it to the woods.
"Where are we going Michael?" I asked confused. He sighed setting me down
"You've been skipping meals..you need to eat or you're going to die..then..we gotta find new clothes..and then...we going home" he said. I hadn't had any appetite at all since being away from him.. But now that I was, I realized I was fucking hungry as hell.
"Ohh Im starving" I said but blushed Scarlett as my tummy growled very loud. He almost smirked but just grabbed my hand and we walked for what seemed like forever. We made it to a gas station by daylight, Kentucky was hot as fuck and it was like on a highway so it was pretty deserted.
"I know you only talk to me so I'll do the talking, you just kill him"I said. He only nodded.
I wondered into the store next to the garage for car troubles and saw food galore and cheap tshirts and dresses every where
"Are you okay miss?" The man asked behind the counter
"I'm..I'm so hungry.. I don't know where I am but I'm just so hungry"I said fake crying.
"Awe it's alright darlin. Help yourself it's on me" he said and I nodded and began to put everything I could in a souvenir bag. The guy was bewildered
"Uh ma'am I only meant something to eat I didn't mean my whole st-" he began to gasp and gargle. I smirked as I turned around and saw Michael had slit his throat from behind. He was wearing a mechanic uniform with combat boots. It looked fucking sexy as hell on him. I blushed
"Dress" he said pointing. I looked back and saw a black sub dress
"Michael it's October" I said with a raised brow
"So you can get the jacket too" he said pointing. Jesus they had everything here. Emphasis on convenience.
"Help me load all this food up. We need to eat on the drive there.. "You do have the keys to that tow truck right?" I asked. He merely swung it on his finger. I smirked throwing him a bag.
"Seriously help me grab everything" I said as I peeled off my white gown. I was in a bra and underwear. Michael froze and starred at me.
"What?See anything you like? I asked as I slowly walked over to him and got up on the check out counter. I got on my knees and spread my legs. Pulling Michael close to me.
"Aurora..." Michael choked out, his breathing becoming unsteady.
"Yes Michael?" I asked as I took his hand and gently kissed his fingers one by one.
"I'd love nothing more then to ravage your body on this counter right now..but you know it won't be long before-"
We heard a car door. Michael and I looked out the window and I instantly jumped down throwing on the black dress and some cheap flip flops.
"I'll handle them load up on what we need. The tow truck is parked out back so go out the back door" he said and went out the door leading to the garage. I quickly grabbed cases of water, chips, cookies, cereal, if I grabbed anything that needed to be refrigerated it wouldn't make it to Illinois so I packed up on as much food sand drinks we could carry.

That's it for now!!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
https://flipagram.com/f/1GR51mgu8JeMy
That's the banner video