Status: Enjoy :>

The Time Thing

CH 3

"Wonderful. Wonderful feeling. I just felt high".
I felt my head banging as I woke up it was a long ass sleep and for the life of me I felt like some beautiful Energy was pinning down my head. Urging my head to open up and create more space so it could fill me up the more. I could feel my eyes glazing, my eyelids rolling up and down wishing it could summon its own store of strength and take me back to dreamland.
The Energy itself was just pouring bountifully inside of me in surges, it was pouring in surges. Nothing my head could do about it or my eye and eyelids for that matter. It felt alien. There was no use fighting it. I ended up accepting it for what it is. Despite the unknow7n pain it came with, the Energy was itself really beautiful. So I relaxed and enjoyed it. As for the rest of my body I couldn't even feel them exactly as I normally would. It was like they were taking in the energy and becoming lighter at the same time. Imagine your body didn't feel solid anymore and it was just pure energy. I wish you can imagine it at least. For that was how I felt. Then there was the unusual feeling of being loaded like I had gathered insights upon insights while sleeping. I wondered what I gathered this time which felt so much that I couldn't say what it was exactly.
Interestingly I usually remember my dreams, so this afternoon for what it's worth looked quite the unusual one already. By my side, I saw an Ant in a water bowl. I turned to pick it out, in the next moment it wasn't there anymore. That was weird. That was exactly the kind of thing I would see in a dream. Was I really still dreaming?
For a while I Thought I was still dreaming and this was the part where I was aware of dreaming. I knew this Thought was not right though. The energy was different. Plus I have never had an headache in a dream before in fact the thought of having an headache in a dream convinced me that I wasn't dreaming. I knew I was right on this, I only wondered if I was 100% right. You know how you feel when you think something is too good to be true. All of this was too out of this world and so so beautiful at least. I really felt happy. Very happy with no need for a tangible reason. There and then everything started looking brighter. Again I relaxed and enjoyed it the more. I was more comfortable with myself. I Thought it was possible to deserve this large doses of full joy. Now I could feel the heat in the middle of my head stabilising in response to the whole of my body and mind. That in itself was a brand new feeling. Then a tightness. A tightness on my wrist.
Ah wristwatch! Indeed the wristwatch. Could it be the reason for all of this. The Old Man decidedly didn't include anything relating to this in his sermon. Lool.. Funny of me to think of the experience as a sermon now. Ah the Old Man as I lolled with a pillow to my back now, what an experience that was I shall never be able to forget that moment. That moment in retrospect felt like a beginning of a new day
The Old Man is gone now and he gave me a wristwatch. He reminded me it's quite the romantic thought If I believe the wristwatch is a time machine that will help me to time travel. Still, he insisted upon me the Thought not to be carefree with it. I remember him saying "The most important advice I will give you is to use this wristwatch to understand time itself. You can't do that if you are more interested in time travelling than living presently in time".
Uhmm I Thought about what he had said and said it out loud to myself in similar fashion. "It is a time machine and it works best when I live in the present where the time stays". Where the time stays, where does time stay you ask? In the present I can say. Í had the answer here yet there was something else on my mind of course. It has been since I woke up, skimming the surface, yet never showing itself. What happened immediately after the Old Man left? How did I get in this bed? I believe you the Reader has the answer to this one for sure. You have been awake throughout while I myself have fallen asleep and can't seem to remember my getting here. Right now though, I can only contemplate on Time and this Wristwatch.