Sequel: Make You Feel My Love
Status: 2 comments = update

Love on the Brain

Just friends?

“Brian,” she moaned out his name, her lips vibrating, as she felt his hands dig under her dress.
Maddie wiggled her hips, waiting impatiently for him to move towards her panties, while she felt his mouth caress her jaw line.

“You’re so wet,” Brian purred against her skin, not able to resist the smile, as his rigid fingertips lightly brushed passed her panties, feeling the warm sensation of damp against his skin.

“Of course I am,” Maddie half-moaned back. “Have you seen what you do to me, Brian?” her breath was heavy, as she all but arched her back towards his touch.

“Why don’t you tell me?” Brian mumbled back, flipping her on top of him and placing his hand on her ass, pressing her firmly into his body.

Maddie only smirked back, her fingers running through his dark hair, before she climbed down on him, her fingers easily unzipping his pants. Maddie soon slipped her hand passed his boxers, feeling his member in her hand and his sharp breath that tickled her skin.

“Fuck,” Brian cursed, as he tangled his big palm inside her butter blonde locks, holding unto them as he waited for her lips to embrace his member.

Just as Maddie was about to wrap her lips around his member, the barging sound of Brian’s phone caught their attention, immediately causing Maddie’s eyes to widen.

“Jesus, Bri! Turn it off before my little brother comes in!” the blonde all but demanded, as he rolled over and snatched his phone from her nightstand.

“Matt? What’s so important that you gotta call me now?” Brian threw his head back, the earlier tension leaving his body, meanwhile Maddie laid down next to him, snuggling into his side.

“Yeah, I’ll come over,” he sighed, running a hand through his half-long hair, and listening to the sound of Maddie’s heavy breath. “See you in ten,” he responded, before his phone slipped out of his hand.

“Let me guess,” Maddie started, clearly annoyed. “You gotta go?” she said, her eyebrows cocked.

“Maddie, I can explain,” Brian started, even though he knew it was no point, considering she was already annoyed with him.

“No need,” she said, as she left the bed. “The band is so important to you,” Maddie announced, running her hand through her blonde locks.

“Don’t start this,” he sighed. “You choose your friends over me all the fucking time,” he reminded her.

“Jesus, Bri. That was one time!” Maddie snapped.

“One? You didn’t show up at my first gig, even though you knew about it,” Brian retorted. “And you’ve ditched me a numerous of times, so you don’t get to start bitching to me about prioritizing things over you,” he added.

Maddie crossed her arms over her chest, leaning her weight on one foot. “Get the hell out,” she said sternly.

“Maddie,” Brian sighed once again. “We’re both guilty,”

“I’m not gonna listen to your lazy excuses. Get the hell out,” the blonde cheerleader said, this time bringing her hands around his arm and dragging him towards the door.

***

“I’m so happy that Johnny joined the band,” Michelle announced, looking over at Jade, who was taking another bite of her pirogues.

“Yeah, that’s nice,” Jade agreed, as she grabbed her coke and took a sip from it.

“By the way,” Michelle started, a sleazy smile curving her lips. “What’s happening between you and Brian?”

Jade could feel the bewilderment roll over her face, as she nearly choked on her pirogue. “W-what?” she muffled.

“Oh, come on! Val told me she saw you guys together! She even said that you left school together!” Michelle exclaimed, obviously not letting go of this now.

“Okay, look, there’s a rational explanation here,” Jade said defensively.

“I’m listening,” her friend voiced back, the slick smile never leaving her glossy lips.

“We just bumped into each other and then he offered me a lift home,” the brunette said.

“Which you gladly accepted?” Michelle seemed surprised by how things had changed between Jade and Brian.

“We’ve started talking,” Jade muffled. “And becoming civilized,” she added at last.

“You know, Val’s had this crazy idea that he has a crush on you,” Michelle said in a low voice.

“What?” Jade blurted out, a lot louder than what she intended. “That’s nonsense!”

“Jade,” Michelle started, bringing some of her hair behind her earlobe. “Brian’s a great guy and it’s good to see that you guys are finally befriending one another,”

“So, you’re not mad?” the brunette asked rather carefully.

Michelle suddenly burst out laughing, her chest shaking, as she leaned forward. “Mad that you guys don’t wanna kill each other? Yes, I’m furious!”

A smile soon curled Jade’s lips as she could finally let loose a little. “God, that’s good to hear,” she exhaled.

“Have you been scared of telling me? I mean, you guys are just friends,” Michelle shrugged, while resting her eyes on Jade’s face.

“Yeah, of course,” she agreed.

“Then it’s nothing to be afraid of. I’m glad that you guys are on good terms,” her friend insured her.

Jade nodded her head, sending a bright smile to her friend, before Michelle got to her feet and excused herself, leaving her guest in her room all by herself.

We're just friends, she thought to herself.

She had spent a lot of time talking to Brian recently, and she had even started to enjoy it as well. There was something odd in the way he so jokingly spoke to her, and the way the two of them interacted with one another. The guy she had been told to hate from the moment she laid eyes on him had become the same person who had occupied her head a lot during the last days.

Do I actually like Brian?

Jade shook her head, almost like she tried to get rid of the thought that had fallen into her head. She couldn’t like Brian. It was hard enough to admit that she enjoyed his company. She couldn’t face the idea of liking him in a way that went beyond a friendship.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy new year, yall! I hope you had a wonderful celebration and have a lovely year!

Are the butterflies finally emerging in Jade's stomach? What does Brian feel? Thank you so much for comments! The next chapter is very interesting, so leave a comment, and you'll see;)

2 comments = next chapter!