Sequel: Make You Feel My Love
Status: 2 comments = update

Love on the Brain

Maddie

Brian felt her firm jaw against his thin lips, meanwhile a pleasant moan left her mouth. He soon buried his face in the crook of her neck, picking up the sweet scent of her, meanwhile he allowed his lips to trail down her throat, his teeth lightly touching her smooth skin.

He felt how her body wiggled underneath his, her long fingers lacing into his hair locks and pulling them when his touch became too much for her. Brian soon moved his lips down towards her collarbone, allowing his tongue to gracefully swirl around her bone and feeling her sharp breathing that sounded like music to him. A smirk curved his lips, meanwhile he brought his lips down to her chest, feeling how her legs tangled themselves around his waist, and how her entire body acted as though he could never have enough of him.

He could never get enough of it.

“You have no idea how much I’ve wanted this,” her clear voice confessed, just as Brian looked down on Jade’s face.

Her hair had been freed from her signature ponytail, and her locks lay like the finest gold against the mattress. Brian’s thumb graced the apple of her cheek, feeling her soft skin against his touch, just as he pressed his lips firmly against hers.

The kiss soon deepened, and Jade arched her back towards his touch. Another moan left her now vibrating lips, driving him completely crazy.


*

“Brian! You’re gonna be late!” his mother practically yelled, as she opened the door, just as her son opened his eyes, panic swirling across his entire face.

Brian could feel his heart pounding against his chest, almost like he had just ran for several minutes without a pause. A thin layer of sweat covered his forehead, as he sat up in his bed, feeling how the sheets fell from his chest and landed in his lap.

“Good morning, sweetheart,” his mother announced, before she crossed the room in order to open the heavy purple curtains that had prevented the sunlight from rolling over his room.

“Jesus! No!” Brian groaned, his voice deep and rusty. “Mom, get out!” he whined, waving his hand at her until she would roll her eyes and walk towards the entrance.

“Don’t you dare fall asleep again!” she warned. “You’re not gonna be late again,” she added.

“No,” her son muffled, obviously not awake, as he rubbed his fingers into his eyes, smearing the eyeliner he hadn’t bothered to whip away from yesterday.

Jesus. Fucking. Christ. Did I seriously just wake up from a sexdream? About Jade?

The panic was once again striking his face, as he all but stumbled out of bed and went to grab a pair of dark jeans that he had abandoned on top of his desk. Meanwhile he stuck his leg into it, he noticed the three missed calls that flashed on top of his phone. After grabbing a white V-neck, Brian went to pick up his phone from the nightstand, realizing that it had been Maddie who had tried to call him.

On his way down stairs the dark-haired boy looked at the calls, before he realized that she had messaged him as well.

'We have to talk. Lunch today."

“Jesus,” he rolled his eyes, meanwhile he shoved his hand through his hair. He was clearly not in the mood for her to lash out on him.

“You’re awake!” the older Brian announced, as he had been leaning over the kitchen counter with a cup of coffee in his hand.

“Just barely,” his son admitted, grabbing the toasts that were waiting for him on top of the table.

“Do I have time to grab a coffee?” he asked his dad, as the younger Brian had been avoiding the clock ever since he got up.

“Nope,” his father said, popping the ‘p’. “But I would prefer if you did grab a cup. Sleepy Brian isn’t the best driver,” he said, meanwhile his son only rolled his eyes at him.

“Thanks, dad,” Brian muffled, as his father poured a cup of coffee to him.

“Do you have practice with the band today?” his father asked, his eyes barely looking at the newspaper in front of him.

“Yeah, after school,” his son responded.

“I was up late yesterday, working on this new riff. It’s technical as hell! You gotta-” Mr Haner was soon interrupted by his wife, who gave him the glare.

“Honey,” his mother sighed, crossing her arms over her chest. “He’ll be late again if you continue this conversation now,” she told him.

“I’m sorry, darling,” the older Brian sighed, knowing that his wife was right. “After school then!” he announced, pointing his meaty finger at his son.

“Sounds great, dad! Bye!” his son announced, with his bag just barely hanging over his shoulder and his fingers wrapped around his keys.

*

The day had gone by dangerously slowly today. Brian could feel his eyelids threaten to shut down as he tried to search for the last strain of power to stay awake, meanwhile his English-teacher was talking passionately about Hemingway. Brian leaned the side of his face in his hand, before he looked over at Jimmy who was already fast asleep on his desk, drool emerging from the gap of his lips.

He couldn’t help but chuckle at the sight of it. He already bet Jimmy had stayed up all night in order to play the drums, as it seemed to be the only thing he did these days, aside from thinking about Olivia, that is.

As the bell rang, a wave of relief washed over him, as he picked up his book and walked over to Jimmy and smacked him the back of the head with it.

“Oh, is it lunch?” Jimmy muffled, as he whipped away his drool on the back of his hand and gathered his stuff.

“It sure is,” Brian confirmed, before the two guys made their way out of the classroom.

“I think we’re gonna eat outside,” the raven-haired boy said, his attention on his phone.

“I gotta go and see Maddie, so I won’t be joining you,” his friend said.

“Okay, so I won’t be using the toilet. Is that what you’re trying to say?” he cocked his eyebrows at Brian, who only brushed it off.

“No, not today. She said she wanted to talk,” Brian explained. “She doesn’t seem like a happy camper these days,” he admitted.

“I wouldn’t be either,” Jimmy said, watching as Brian’s eyebrows climbed high on his forehead.

“That is because?”

“I mean, if my boyfriend was into another girl,” Jimmy shrugged.

“Jim, fuck this crap,” Brian rolled his eyes. “I’m not into Jade, seriously,”

“Bullshit,” Jimmy only sniggered back. “I bet you’d tap that ass if you could,”

Brian only rolled his eyes, as he soon spotted Maddie, who was standing next to his locker, a narrowing expression on her face.

“Wish me luck,” Brian said, earning himself a high-five from his friend, as he walked over to his girlfriend.

“Hello, gorgeous,” he smirked, bending down and stealing a kiss from her coloured lips, allowing his hand to sneak towards her ass.

“Come on,” Maddie said, waiting for her boyfriend to close his locker, as he placed his book inside of it and then went to follow the blonde cheerleader.

“A rough morning?” he teased, as he tried to grab her hand without success.

Maddie didn’t respond to his teasing. She was in fact acting very distant as the two of them walked over to the benches, Brian instantly feeling the need for a cigarette, as the two of them plumped down, Maddie creating space between the two of them.

“Brian, we gotta talk,” she said.

“So you said,” he shrugged.

“Amanda saw you,” Maddie started. “With that girl,”

“Who?” Brian asked, narrowing his eyes at her, as he realized that he was still not awake for this conversation.

“I’m not stupid, Bri,” Maddie half-snapped. “Michelle’s friend,”

“Look, babe,” he started, not able to melt the annoyance that taunted her face. “We’re just friends,” he insured her.

“Didn’t look like that,” Maddie whimpered. “I need you to be honest with me,”

“And I am,” Brian argued. “There’s nothing going on. You’re the one that I want,” he soon placed his hand on top of hers.

“If that’s true, then you gotta show it,” the blonde went on.

“How do you suggest that I do that?” he sniggered, moving himself closer to her and allowing his lips to brush lightly over her cheek.

“Not by acting like this isn’t a problem!” she hissed, smacking his hand away. “Stop talking to her,”

“What?” he looked at her, all taken by surprise. “You’re kidding now, right?”

“Brian,” she sighed.

“Are you for real? You want me to stop talking to a friend because you’re jealous of her?”

“I’m not jealous!” Maddie snapped. “If you really wanna be with me, you won’t talk to her again,”

“That’s not how a healthy relationship works, Maddie, you know that,” Brian pointed out. “She’s friends with the guys. I can’t just ignore her,”

“If she’s that’s important to you, maybe you should take her to the party and not me!” Maddie spat, before she grabbed her purse and left the bench.

“Maddie!” Brian called after her, realizing that it was no success, as the blonde cheerleader walked over to her friends, acting as though she hadn’t heard her boyfriend.

Brian rolled his eyes, rubbing his fingertips into his temple, before he got up from the bench and staggered towards the cafeteria, hoping to find the guys somewhere.

“Look who showed up,” Jade sniggered, as the brunette had noticed Brian walking all by himself into the hall.

“Morning,” Brian muffled, obviously not in the mood, not even for Jade.

“Bad morning?” she asked, her dark eyes glancing over at him.

“Kinda,” he said. “I’m sorry for being such an ass. It’s just Maddie who’s acting out again,” he confessed.

“You’ve been worse,” Jade teased. “And I’m sorry to hear that,” she said, sounding genuinely sorry. “Do you wanna talk about it?”

“Not really,” he shrugged. “She’s just bitching about stuff that’s not even a problem,”

“You seem to surround yourself by people who does that a lot,” Jade stated. “I mean, me in chemistry, Maddie,” she went on, this time making Brian chuckle.

“Exactly,” he said. “It’s a curse,”

“Well, the morning wasn’t exactly perfect for me either,” she admitted.

“What happened?”

“Olivia’s making me go to this stupid party on Friday,” Jade sighed.

“At Jason’s house?” Brian guessed, taking her by surprise, as he knew what party she was referring to.

“Yeah, how did you know?” she asked.

“Maddie is forcing me to come as well,” he stated.

“Wow. I guess we’re both up for some suffering,”

“Oh, you have no idea," Brian sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for great comments! I still have a lot of chapters in my draft, so there's a lot of fun coming up! Please keep subscribing, recommending and commenting! It means the world to me!

How's Maddie gonna react if Brian keeps hanging out with Jade? And what about Michelle? Leave a comment if you wanna know;-)

2 comments = update!