Sequel: Make You Feel My Love
Status: 2 comments = update

Love on the Brain

What are we?

Brian dug his hand into her silk brown hair, feeling the weight of her, as he circled his arm around her waist, feeling her bare skin around the hem of her tank top. He soon started rubbing small circles on her toned skin, sending chills up her spine, as Jade tilted her head and looked up at him.

“It’s so nice to be home alone,” she muffled, her lips tracing his strong jaw line, while she could feel his thumb grace her cheek.

“I’m a bit surprised your parents haven’t hired a bunch of maids to clean your house. This crib is huge,” he muttered against her hair, sucking up the scent of the shampoo he had learned to adore so much already.

“We’ve had bigger houses,” Jade confessed. “And then we had maids that cleaned,”

“And the guys called Maddie a snob,” Brian chuckled, just as the brunette stabbed his ribcage with the end of her elbow.

“It’s too early for that,” she said.

“Sorry, sweet,” he mumbled, before his hands went to search for her face in order to press his lips against hers.

The innocent kiss between the two of them soon developed into a sloppy session, as Jade went to straddle his hips, feeling his hands that grabbed a hold of her hips, applying just the right amount of pressure to bring out a blissful moan out of her lips.

“God,” Brian muffled against her lips, enjoying the taste of her way too much.

He soon allowed his palms to move forward to her thighs, his rigid fingers gracing her bare skin.

“You’re kinda good at this,” she admitted, watching as a cocky smirk twisted his lips.

“Oh, really? Then you would love all the other things I’m capable of doing,” he dropped his voice into a whisper, just as he connected their lips again, this time chasing his tongue into her mouth and uniting his tongue with hers.

After a while he brought his lips towards her neck, his mouth ghosting her throat as he buried himself in the crook of her neck and flipped her under him. Brian balanced his weight, making sure he didn’t crush her petite body, as he left hungry kisses down her neck and towards her collarbone.

Jade shut her eyes, holding unto the astonishing feeling that filled her entire body, as Brian kept planting passionate kisses on her chest, his lips traveling further down until they were hovering over her flat stomach.

The brunette soon went to tangle her fingers inside his hair, holding him in place, meanwhile he kept moving lower and lower on her body by each kiss he planted on her.

“Honey! We’re home!” Mrs Perez called from downstairs, causing Jade’s dark eyes to widen, as she immediately yanked Brian back by grabbing a fistful of his hair.

“Fuck!” Brian all but growled, before he looked up at her, noticing the horror that covered her entire face.

The sound of footsteps that started to climb the marvel stairs was enough to make Jade react by impulse. She soon all but kicked Brian out of her bed, watching as he landed on the floor, his face hitting it first, before he glared at her.

“I guess I kinda deserved that,” he mumbled, as she tried to prevent the huge grin that tickled the corners of her lips.

Jade soon jumped off her bed, her hands straightening the sheets in order to get rid of all evidence, before she went to grab the dirty clothes from her floor.

“Hello, sweetheart and….” the sight of Brian’s head popping up next to the bed shortly cut off Esther.

“And Brian,” she said in a somewhat stern voice.

“Hello, Mrs Perez,” Brian smiled, as he got up from the floor.

“Jade,” her mother sighed, meanwhile her daughter was busy stuffing her clothes into her closet.

“What, mother?” she voiced in the most polite tone she had.

“We haven’t quite discussed whether or not you can have boys up here,” the older woman voiced.

Jade glanced up at Brian, who she knew had to use every nerve inside his body in order to choke the shit-eating grin he’d give her if her mother wasn’t up here with them.

“I’m sorry,” Jade apologized. “We were just hanging out,” she said.

“We’ll have this conversation later,” Esther insured her daughter of. “Now, Brian. Do you wanna stay over for dinner? My husband is making lasagna, and I can insure you that you do not want to miss this,” she said, a sincere smile curling along her pink lips.

“I’d love it,” Brian rushed. “Thank you so much,” he said.

“Delightful,” Esther smiled. “Darling, why don’t you get dressed in a little more appropriate way?” her mother whispered the last part to her daughter, who had to hide how surprised she was by the comment.

“Yes, mother,” Jade responded almost automatically, before her mother disappeared out of the room, her heels soon reaching the staircases again.

“God, I’m so sorry about that,” the brunette sighed as she turned towards Brian who finally gave her the grin she knew he’d want to send her.

“Did I just hear your mother demand that you got dressed in more clothes?” he cocked his eyebrows, as he walked towards Jade, his eyes fixed upon her shorts.

“She’s very….” Jade stopped when she couldn’t find the proper words.

Brian’s palms soon landed on her waist as he pulled her closer to him. “I like you with this amount of clothes on. Actually I’d be delighted if you even stripped down a little,” he lowered his voice, his forehead resting against hers.

“I bet you do, Haner,” Jade leaned back, her hands resting on his broad chest. “But I gotta do as she says, and we really need to get out of here,” she announced, before she went to open her closet.

“Oh, she was serious?” Brian asked.

Jade looked over her shoulder, chuckling at his reaction. “You haven’t seen anything yet,” she insured him.

“But there’s a thing I have seen,” he started, meanwhile Jade grabbed a denim skirt and a t-shirt.

“And that is?”

“Who is this guy? I think you ought to introduce us,” when Jade turned around she noticed that Brian had grabbed her old friend, Fluffy.

“That’s Fluffy,” Jade said, as she saw how Brian patted the old fur. “My oldest friend,” she added.

Brian chuckled, finding it ridiculously cute. “Adorable,” he grinned, just as Jade disappeared out of the room and escaped into the bathroom.

He waited back in the room, not comfortable enough with her parents to hang out with them down in the living room, as she soon paddled back to her room, carrying the old outfit Brian had enjoyed so much.

“You look good,” he said to her, as Jade could feel the heat that crept towards her cheeks as he said it.

“Stop it,” she hushed, not wanting him to see her blush like this. “Come on, let me show you the garden,” she laced her fingers into his, feeling how their skin connected, as she all but dragged him towards the stairs, eager to show him the garden her mother had put way too much effort in.

“Shit, you guys have a pool,” Brian said, even though he knew he shouldn’t be too surprised. Jade lived in a huge house with her parents. The entire house had been furnished thoughtfully and everything seemed to fit perfectly along with each other.

“And a lot of flowers,” he continued, his eyes glancing at all the red roses that surrounded the back of the house.

“Yes, that’s my mother’s work,” Jade chuckled. “She’s a little bit of a maniac sometimes,”

“I’ve understood so,” Brian sniggered.

“Look, there’s something we should talk about,” Jade said.

She didn’t want to ruin the moment between the two of them, but she also had to get her answers. Ever since Brian climbed in her window and kissed her, he’d swept her completely away. From there the two of them had started to sneak around in school, as Jade had been very clear that she wanted to keep it as a secret. She had currently no idea how or what to say to Michelle nor Olivia, and therefore it seemed wise to play it was safe as possible.

“What’s on your mind?” he asked, tugging his long fingers around her wrist and earning her attention.

“You kissed me here the other night,” Jade said, in which Brian nodded slowly.

“And I’ve kissed you a lot of times after that,” he sniggered.

“Where do we stand, Brian?” she asked, looking into his warm dark eyes.

“Where do you want us to stand?” he asked.

“Haner, I’m not playing with you,” Jade told him.

“Good. I’m not up for a game either,” Brian confessed. “I meant it when I said that I want you. The last weeks have been amazing, for both of us,”

“But you want us to be together?” she asked, in need for an answer.

“Yes,” he confirmed.

“Brian, I’m scared,” Jade admitted, just as Brian brought his arms around her waist again. “I’ve never been around for more than one year, and I'm not comfortable with an open relationship," she blurted.

“Sweet,” Brian said, his voice dropping into a comfortable whisper, as he placed his thumb under her chin and looked at her. “We’ll take things slowly, okay? We don’t have to tell everybody right away. Hell, we don’t even have to tell people at all,” he insured her. “I like sneaking around with you,” he muttered against her neck.

“Brian!” Jade whined.

“I’m sorry,” he cleared his throat. “For the record, I don’t wanna share you with other guys. I want you to be mine, and I don't want anyone else," he mentioned.

“Are you okay with keeping it as a secret from the guys?” she asked, knowing how close they all were.

“Yes, Jade, I am,” he promised her, leaving a kiss at the crown of her head.

Just as Jade was about to open her mouth, she could hear the sound of her mother from the window.

“Brian! Jade! It’s dinner time!” Esther called, as the two teenagers broke apart and strode towards the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's finally Friday omg! Thank you SO much for the great comments, you guys are too sweet! And look! They're together!!! Can Haner take things slow though? How slowly are we talking about? How will Michelle react? So many questions!!

Please leave a comment, subscribe and recommend if you want more!

2 comments = next update!!!