Sequel: Make You Feel My Love
Status: 2 comments = update

Love on the Brain

Not like us

Jade was pacing around in her new bedroom. Her bare feet felt the soft carpet that tickled her skin, meanwhile she had laced her fingers together and rested them on the lower part of her back. Olivia had stretched out on the massive bed, her eyes running through the latest issue of Vogue, as she listened to Jade’s furiousness.

“It was literally the worst chemistry class ever!” she stated, her hands gesticulating, while she glanced over at her cousin.

“Sometimes I wish I wasn’t always right about people,” Olivia muffled, rolling over unto her stomach and crossing her feet in the air.

“But you made a huge understatement, Oli! The guy’s impossible to work with,” Jade pressed her fingers unto her temple.

“Did you even speak to anyone but Brian that class?” the brunette looked over at her furious cousin.

The sight of Michelle swept through her mind, as Jade had nearly forgotten about the blonde girl who had promised her that Brian was in fact a nice guy.

“Yeah, I spoke to Michelle,”

“Come again?” Olivia cocked her eyebrow.

“Her sister’s a friend of Brian,” Jade said.

Olivia rolled her eyes, and it seemed as though she had just realized who she was talking about.

“Seriously? Of all people in your chemistry class, you had to befriend Michelle DiBenedetto?” her cousin sounded all but offended by her choice of friends, as Jade scolded back at her.

“I think she’s really sweet,” Jade commented.

“Yeah, well maybe because you’ve never got the chance to experience people over a long period of time,” the dark-haired girl muffled, which instantly caused Jade to cock her eyebrows at her cousin.

“What the hell do you mean by that?” she sounded genuinely offended, as Olivia threw away her Vogue magazine and pushed herself off the bed.

“What I’m getting at is that you just met these people. I don't want you to rush into a friendship and get hurt," Olivia had walked over to her cousin and laced her toned arms around her petite body. “They’re just not like us,”

“How come?” Jade was still sceptical to the way her cousin addressed to her classmates. She knew Olivia had always been proud of the home she came from, and sometimes her pride could become beyond nasty.

“You kinda said it yourself. You and Brian are obviously not on the same page,”

“God, don’t remind me of his existence,” Jade rolled her eyes.

“Wait till you see him with his girlfriend. That’s even more gross,” Olivia announced, once again taking Jade by surprise by the information no one had given her.

“The guy’s got a girlfriend?” Jade didn’t know exactly why she felt taken aback by the news. She knew literally nothing about the guy, except for the fact that he was obviously not a strong chemistry partner.

“I’m kinda surprised you didn’t notice. They’re all over the fucking place,” Olivia groaned. “Like, they’re the only ones who would fuck in the toilet,”

“Gross,” Jade agreed.

As Olivia started rambling about the numerous of people who disliked the couple, Jade’s mind couldn’t help but wonder off on what kind of girl Brian had tugged around his little finger. He was clearly not the kind of boy who cared about what others thought of him, which could’ve been a great trait if he wasn’t a jerk. Jade could easily tell that it wasn’t Michelle, or the sister she spoke vaguely of. Either way it had to be someone who cared as little as he did.

*

He felt the sensation of her tongue uniting with his after hours. Brian immediately grabbed a hold of her and brought her towards his lap. His fingers started to make firm circles on her hips and the way he grabbed her caused a moan to roll out of her lips. Her mouth was already vibrating and the way she arched her back towards him made him crave her instantly.

“Fuckers!” Jimmy peeked his head inside the open window and yelled.

The blonde girl jumped, as she threw her head back and frowned at the dark-haired guy who had stuck his head inside the car-window.

“Fuck off,” Brian hissed, his palms still resting on her bare thighs.

“Come on, Syn! Quit the foreplay, go home and fuck instead,” Jimmy whined, as he had had enough of his friend being busy with his girlfriend.

“What do you say? Your place?” he sniggered to his girlfriend, before he pecked her forehead.

“Brian!” she poked his ribcage, and then climbed out of the car. Maddie allowed her palms to run down her skirt that had been pushed up to her belly minutes ago.

“Babe, wait!” Brian called, as he followed her.

He soon grasped her wrist and spun her around. Brian looked into her baby blue eyes, before cupping her smooth cheek in his hand and running his thumb over the apple of his cheek.

“They’re no fun,” Maddie confessed, as she crossed her arms over her chest.

“They’re just fucking with us. You know that,” he comforted.

“I don’t like that, and you know so,” she argued. “It makes it uncomfortable to be around,”

“Look, Jimmy’s fucking around. It’s no big deal,” Brian shrugged, as he brought her body closer to his.

Another sight left her cherry red lips, and he soon placed his palms on her ass, feeling her butt through the fabric of her dangerously short skirt.

“Oh, all the things I wanna do with you,” he whispered rather mischievously.

“That you’re not gonna do, because I’m leaving,” Maddie smirked, pushing him slowly away.

“What?”

“Yeah, I’m off to meet Amanda,” she said, and grabbed a hold of her purse.

“I’ll come over after practice,” he promised, pecking her lips quickly.

“I can’t wait,” she smirked, before Maddie stole one last kiss from his lips. The butter blonde girl then snatched her keys from her purse and climbed into her car behind her wheel.

“Jesus, that girl’s so boring,” Matt mumbled, while Brian watched his girlfriend take off in her car.

“What did you just say?” Brian threw a look over at his friend.

“Come on, Gates. She’s no fun at all,” Matt whined.

“Not to mention she’s a fucking snob,” Valary added, while allowing herself to settle down on Matt’s lap.

Matt smirked at the sight of her. He placed his heavy arms around her torso and sucked up the smell of her. He could feel her head rest under his chin, as he placed his large palm on her thigh and allowed his fingers to grace her knees that were exposed by the huge holes in her jeans.

“You know I love it when you’re wearing tank tops,” Matt groaned in her ear, his eyes having the perfect view of her cleavage.

“You guys are so much worse than Maddie and I,” Brian stated.

“No, they’re totally not,” Zacky chuckled, as he had been busy fixing on his guitar.

“Valary’s at least one of us. Can’t say that about Little Mrs Cheerleader,” Jimmy muffled.

“Maddie is cool,” Brian argued.

“We wouldn’t know,” Matt said. “It’s not like she fucking talks to us,”

“By the way, Bri,” Valary spoke from Matt’s lap, causing the guitarist to look over at her. “You know my sister’s name, come on,” she announced, while scolding at him.

“Michelle?” Brian scratched the back of his head.

“Like stop calling her ‘Val’s sister’. Honestly, you’ve known her since fucking kindergarten,” Val hissed, before she left her boyfriend’s lap and picked up a smoke.

Valary inhaled a deep breath of nicotine, as the familiar smell lingered to her fingertips. She had always been quite protective over her sister, and sometimes it almost felt like Michelle was younger than her, despite the fact that their parents had raised them equally.

Val could feel a veil of annoyance that went through her head by the thought of Brian treating her twin like trash. Michelle had always acted differently when it came to Brian. Ever since she saw him in kindergarten, she’d acted funny every time she saw him. At first Val had assumed that it was a little crush, but the tension hadn’t left her ever since, and now Michelle would always brush it off every time Val pointed her finger at it.

“What’s up, babe?” Matt asked, bringing his arms over her shoulders and allowing his hands to dangle over her chest, meanwhile Valary leaned back and into his embrace.

“Just thinking about how Brian’s a dumb fucker,” she admitted, before offering him the last drag of her cigarette. Matt accepted the last drag, as he inhaled the scent of Marlboro.

“Yeah, I heard about that. How’s Michelle?” he asked, resting his chin on top of her head.

“She’s fine. It’s not like she’s wearing her heart on her sleeve, but I just hoped that he could at least acknowledge her existence sometimes, you know,” Val shrugged, and allowed her hands to crawl towards his until she could lace their fingers together and feel the warmth that radiated towards her.

“I can talk to him about it?” Matt offered. “I mean, it sucks that he has his head so stuffed into his ass,”

“I think it’s for the best if we just wait a little. Michelle did bond with this new girl who moved here though, and that girl’s apparently Brian’s chemistry partner now,” Val announced and faced her boyfriend.

“Shit, I didn’t even know anyone would want to pair up with Brian in fucking chemistry,” the almost bold guy said, as he chewed on his pierced bottom lip.

“She didn’t choose. Mr Moore paired us up,” Brian explained, joining the conversation, while his eyes were on his worn out strings.

“What girl?” Zacky asked, showing his interest in the topic they were discussing.

“Just a new girl in my chemistry class,” Brian muffled. “Annoying one,” he added.

“According to Michelle she’s a fucking genius. You’re lucky Mr Moore cares that much about saving your grade,” Val sniggered, as she earned herself a peck from Matt, who chuckled at her comment.

“I think I saw her in the hallway,” Jimmy expressed, as he was spinning around on his drum-stool, enjoying the view he got from behind his drum-kit.

“You don’t even have chemistry. How would you know?” Brian frowned at his friend.

“He saw Olivia,” Zacky smirked, as Jimmy all but waved his middle finger at her.

It was no secret among them that Jimmy considered Olivia as the school’s most drop dead gorgeous girl. Ever since his baby blue eyes had captured the sight of her dark straight hair that fell over her shoulders and her smooth skin, he’d realize that he had it bad for her.

“Fuck off, Vengeance!”

“Oh,” Matt said, as he had almost forgotten about head over heels Jimmy was.

“I thought you were over her, Jim?” Val sat back in the chair, and watched as the guys got ready for their practise.

“Have you seen the way she looks? She’s even hotter now than ever before,” Jimmy looked like he could start drooling during any minute.

“I can’t believe you guys talk about how I’m the horny one here, meanwhile Jimmy’s been fapping over the same girl all these years, and she still doesn’t even know about his existence,” Brian pointed out, his dark eyes scolding at his band mates.

“But we don’t have to witness him jerking off, Bri. You and Maddie have literally terrorized the toilets, it’s beyond gross,” Valary pointed out to him.

“I’m so with her,” Zacky said, as he walked over to the dark-haired girl and gave her a high-five.

“Maddie’s at least hot! Can’t say that about Olivia,” Brian argued.

“That’s because you never fucking see her! You’re too busy drooling after Maddie,” Jimmy hissed from his seat. “And that’s fine by me. I don’t like to share my trophies,”

“Except for the fact that she’s not though,” the dark-haired guitarist mumbled. “I’m pretty sure she’s after the football-team,”

“That’s the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard today. She’s a nerd, not another Maddie,” Matt said to his friend.

“Maddie doesn’t drool over guys in shorts and helmets. She drools over me. Get your facts straight, Shads,” Brian curved his lips into his infamous shit-eating grin.

“Fuck off, Gates. Let’s get this practice over with,” Matt rolled his eyes at last.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, thank you SO much for recommendations, comments and subscribes! You guys are the best!

Please let me know what you think so far, and keep up the good work!

Remember the rule: 2 comments = next update!