Sequel: Make You Feel My Love
Status: 2 comments = update

Love on the Brain

Wanted

“I can’t wait to get my SAT back,” Jade announced, as she watched how Brian put his keys on top of the kitchen counter, before he grabbed her arm and lead her up to the bedroom.

“You’ve been stressing about that all week!” Brian chuckled, not understanding how she found the power to do so.

The two of them soon collapsed on top of Brian’s bed, Jade still wearing her shiny red heels with her hand still wrapped around the strap of her messenger bag.

“Come here,” he requested, waiting for her to crawl close to his side.

The brunette let go of her bag and felt the soft mattress underneath her as she settled down next to him, soon feeling his arm around her torso.

“You’re gorgeous,” he whispered, his goatee tickling her, as the brunette giggled under his touch.

He soon brought his lips on top of hers, instantly pulling his tongue into her mouth and listening to the sound of her heavy breath and the way her breast moved dramatically underneath her white linen top. She had just unbuttoned the two first buttons, allowing his eyes to gently peek down the opening area and see her pink bralette.

Brian sniggered. The two of them had still not taken the step he wanted them to do, and as he pulled her on top of him and allowed her legs to straddle his hips, he couldn’t help but feel it in every bone inside of him.

He wanted her, and he wanted her now.

His lips went from her mouth and towards her neck, meanwhile his palms started traveling under her grey skirt, feeling her red thin tights against his fingers. He worked eagerly as he tried to slowly slip her tights down her legs, as it felt as though his fingers were itching with the desire to feel her smooth skin.

Jade soon pulled back and placed her hands on top of his, preventing him to go further. The brunette looked a little puzzled, almost like she didn’t expect him to do so.

“I thought we were gonna study,” she told him, cocking her eyebrows, and looking at how he instantly sighed.

“This is way better than studying,” he told her, a cheek smile on his lips.

“Bri,” she sighed, getting off him, before she applied more lip-gloss unto her lips.

Brian had no idea what was going on. He had been down the road with a lot of girls, both virgins and non-virgins. He had had his way with girls like he wanted, and he had always been told that he was good, even from girls that would never say out loud that they enjoyed what he was capable of doing.

But with Jade?

Every time he tried to sneak under her skirt or his hands drew too close to the zipper of her dress, she would stop him. He barely got to stick his tongue down her throat before her lips would break free and she would look at him with her adorable innocent eyes.

It was driving him crazy.

He adored the brunette, and there was no one else he wanted but her. He loved how sweet she was with everyone around her, and he was madly in love with how she worked for everything she got and how lovingly she was.

But was it mutual?

The two of them did spend a lot of times together, mostly at her place, where her parents would always be around. He knew her parents were strict, considering they didn’t allow the two of them to be up in her room. He was however unsure if their views had made her choose the same path. Didn’t she want to sleep with him?

The thoughts just kept spinning around in his head. Brian had never been insecure about himself because he had never had a reason to. He had always gotten what he wanted, and if he didn’t have it, he knew he would get it eventually. He loved girls, and especially when he got to show it directly to them. With Jade however he didn’t feel like he could do so. She was so precious and he would never do anything to insult or hurt her in any way. However the fact that she kept skipping the topic was literally driving him up against the wall.

He wanted her. Really badly.

“Bri!” Jade snapped her fingers in front of his face, looking as though she had tried to gain his attention for some time now.

“What?” he muffled, trying to conceal the fact that he was disappointed.

“Your parents are home,” she told him, her hand soon reaching out for his and lacing their fingers together. “You okay?” she said in her velvet voice, making it impossible to not smile back at her.

“Yeah,” he insured her, pressing his thin lips against the crown of her head.

I gotta talk to someone, and I know exactly who.

“Brian, are you coming?” Jade asked, her chocolate brown eyes looking over at her boyfriend, who seemed to be too caught up in his own head at the moment.

“Yeah,” he said, shaking his head and looking as though he tried to shake the uncomfortable feeling out of his body.

The couple skipped down the stairs, Jade noticing how nervous she was, as she knew Brian had barely mentioned her over the dinner table. She usually never got to meet her friend’s parents, needless to say her boyfriend’s parents. The brunette followed Brian into the kitchen, where she saw a woman with blonde short hair and a fridge covering her forehead. She was dressed in a blue collar shirt and a pair of jeans, and next to her was a tall man with short brown hair and a big round nose that instantly caught Jade’s attention.

“Mom? Dad?” Brian muttered to his parents, his elbows resting on top of the kitchen counter, as his parents looked at their son. “This is Jade,” he said, his arm sneaking around her slim waist, meanwhile she noticed how his mother’s face brightened up.

“Hello, sweetheart!” the blonde woman said, placing her groceries into her husband’s hands and walking up in order to give the petite brunette a firm hug. “It is so nice to meet you! Call me Jan,” she smiled brightly.

Brian rolled his eyes at how his mother had decided to greet Jade. It was so ridiculously typical of her to skip the handshake and move straight into the next level.

“Good evening, darling! I’m Brian Haner,” the older man said, shaking her hand firmly, gripping it so hard that she was almost convinced he would break her wrist.

“Come again?” Jade excused herself, before her gaze drifted of to her boyfriend, somewhat unsure if she heard right.

The older Brian started laughing, his entire chest shaking, before he placed his hand on her shoulder. “Poor thing!” he chuckled. “I’m Brian Haner,” he tried again, this time making sure that she caught his words.

“Jade. Pleasure to meet you both,” the brunette said, her lips curving into the gentle smile Brian adored so much.

“It’s a little confusing, I know,” his father told Jade, meanwhile he returned to help his wife with the groceries.

“The names are almost the same. The only difference is that-” just as Jan was about to speak, Brian cut his mother off.

“Don’t!” he all but pleaded, ready to bring Jade out of the kitchen.

“What?” the brunette freed herself from his grip, looking back at his mother as she wondered what had caused the reaction.

“Brian,” Jan frowned at her son. “As I was saying, they have very similar names, except for Brian’s middle name!” his mother said.

“Oh?” Jade voiced curiously, as she could see how her boyfriend narrowed his eyes and allowed them to rest against the floor.

“Elwin! He hates it,” Jan said, chuckling.

“Brian Elwin Haner?” Jade asked, this time turning to her boyfriend and slowly bringing her hand together with his.

“If you ever call me that….” Brian half-groaned, as it was nothing he hated as much as that middle-name.

Jade mouthed his middle-name, enjoying how annoyed he got. “Jade, darling, would you like to stay over for dinner?” Jan asked. “I’d love to get to know you better,” she smiled brightly at the young girl.

“That’s very generous of you,” Jade smiled. “I’d like that,”

Brian soon tugged his slender fingers around her wrist, pulling her upstairs, as he knew the two of them had to study, considering Jade would make it happen eventually.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jade's outfit

I really enjoyed writing this chapter, and this one was actually based on @helena_88 comment, so thank you!

Oh, is Brian having second-thoughts about his relationship with Jade? Is he going to talk to her about this? Tell me what you think!

2 comments = next update!