Sequel: Make You Feel My Love
Status: 2 comments = update

Love on the Brain

The sleepover

“Thank you so much for the delicious meal, Jan,” Jade told Brian’s mother, pressing the tissue up to her lips, meanwhile his mother smiled brightly at the redhead.

“That was nothing, dear,” Mrs Haner said to the teenager, as she got to her feet and started collecting the plates around the dinner table.

“Do you need any help?” the redhead asked, handing the older woman her plate.

“No, darling, but thank you so much for asking! You’re such a sweetheart, Jade. Brian, you should invite her here more often,” Jan encouraged, glancing over at his son, who only sniggered.

“You’d like that, huh? Then you wouldn’t be the only woman around,” Brian Haner Sr. chuckled, enjoying how his wife was bonding with Brian’s new girlfriend.

“It’s never a bad thing to have more girls around the house,” Jan said to her husband, bringing the plates into the sink.

“I couldn’t agree more,” Brian announced, before he looked over at Jade, waiting for his girlfriend to follow him upstairs again.

The two teenagers soon left the dinner table, Jade thanking his mother once again, meanwhile Brent went to help his mother with the dishes and his father disappeared down into the basement in order to jam a little for himself.

As Brian and Jade emerged into his bedroom again, which he had bothered to clean for the evening, they were met by the sight of a variety of movies that been resting on top of his bed.

“So, what movie are we watching?” he asked, his caramel brown eyes looking over the collection he had picked out.

“Oh God,” Jade sighed. “I had almost forgotten about that,” she said.

“Brian! Jade! We’re gonna go out and do some grocery shopping. Jade, you’ll be fine on your own with Brian, right?” Mrs Haner called out from the end of the stairs, as her son knitted his eyebrows.

“Thanks a lot, mom!” Brian responded loudly, to which Jade only giggled.

“Yes! Have fun!” she insured them, before returning to the movies on Brian’s bed. “I don’t know what I wanna watch,” she confessed.

“Okay, so no horror or musicals,” Brian mumbled under his breath, as they had so far managed to compromise down to this.

“I’m kinda tired of comedians,” Jade told him. “Michelle’s made me watch way too many of them lately,” she confessed dryly.

“Okay, then we’re kinda left with nothing,” he chuckled, realizing that he couldn’t think of any movie that would satisfy them.

“Oh, well,” Jade chuckled, watching as her boyfriend collected all of the movies and placed them on his desk before plumping down next to her, his hand landing on top of her knee.

“I don’t know what to do then,” Brian told her, feeling her hand on top of his.

“I have a little idea,” her lips twisted into a cheeky grin, making him curious as he tilted his head and looked at her.

“Oh, really? Would you care to share it?” he cocked his eyebrows, watching as Jade’s hand left his and instead fell against his thigh, driving upwards, meanwhile her lips moved until they crashed into his.

Jade’s hand pushed him gently down on the bed, before she crawled on top of him, her legs straddling his waist, as she felt his palms that drove up to her thighs, feeling the fabric of her beige pants.

The redhead hovered over him, lacing her fingers into his hair and tugging until his face came closer to hers. Jade allowed her tongue to trace into his mouth, adoring the sensation of their tongues united, meanwhile Brian’s hands moved up to her torso, his fingers holding unto her black button tank top. He soon watched as her fingers started unbuttoning her top, exposing her white silk bra, driving him absolutely nuts, as she united their lips again.

Brian could feel the crotch around his pants tighten when she parted her lips and moaned against his mouth. He moved his lips down to her chin and followed her jaw, before chasing his lips down her neck, paying a great amount of attention to her collarbone.

“God, Brian,” Jade moaned out loud when his fingers started tugging with the waistband of her pants, the sound both turning him on and making him tilt his head back and look up at her.

“Are you okay?” he whimpered, searching for her gaze, as he had to remind himself that she was knew to all of this.

“I’m more than okay,” she chuckled, bending down and kissing his lips again, leaving him wanting for more.

“We don’t have to do something you don’t wanna do. I know you’re all new to this and that you’re a virgin, even though that’s crazy to believe considering-” she cut him off just as he started rambling.

«Bri, I wanna do this. I can assure you that I would tell you if I was uncomfortable. I’m not. I want to do this because I genuinely like you,” Jade said, her index finger pressed against his lips in order to hush him. “So I suggest that you get up, lock that door so Brent won’t interrupt us and grab a condom,” she continued.

Damned.

Brian was completely astonished, as she collapsed on his bed next to him, waiting for him to do as he had been told to do. The dark-haired boy crossed his room, looking like a kid who had just paid for his candy, as he locked his room and then returned to his girlfriend, who was sniggering at how he was grinning at her.

“God, you look like you’re in heaven,” she couldn’t resist the laughter that tickled her throat, meanwhile he stuck his hand into his drawer and searched for a condom.

“I’m standing at the gates now,” he sniggered at her, as she only rolled her eyes.

“Oh, God. Stop being so cheesy!” Jade whined, just as he pressed his lips against hers and felt her body sink into his sheets, meanwhile he climbed on top of her.

It was finally happening. He was about to have it all, and he had a feeling that after having this, he would never want anything else.

***

“Oh my God,” Brian sighed, watching as Jade collapsed next to him, the sheets tugged around her chest, both of them thriving to catch their breaths.

“That was,” she started, her chest still moving heavily. “Unbelievable,”

“Completely out of this world,” he added, sliding his arm around her torso and pulling her closer and pecking the side of her face.

Jade looked up at her boyfriend. She soon pulled herself closer to him and placed her head at the top of his bare chest, feeling his heart that slammed into his chest, meanwhile Brian started caressing her lower back with his rigid fingertips.

The two of them enjoyed the bed far too much to even consider doing something else, as Brian’s arms remained around her body, and her head kept resting on top of his chest with their legs tangled up together.

Brian felt satisfied as he pulled her closer, feeling the warmth from her body and the sweet smell of her that drifted into his nostrils. He was left with a warm sensation inside of him, as having all of her like this had been worth the waiting. Usually he’d never chase a girl for too long, because he was used to getting what he wanted. With Jade this chase had been all worth it, and now he knew for instance that he would hardly get something as great as this.

“What are you thinking about?” Jade mumbled, looking up at her boyfriend, who seemed as though he was tangled up in his own thoughts.

“I was just thinking about us,” he admitted, his chin resting on top of her head.

“All good, I hope?” she stated, sounding almost nervous.

“Not good, Jade. Fucking amazing,” he corrected her, leaving a kiss at the crown of her head. “I’m glad we waited, and I’m glad that you feel like you can trust me, because I’ll always be there for you,” he told her.

“Brian,” Jade mouthed, this time meeting his whiskey brown eyes. “You’re too good to me,”

“Babe, I’m really not,” the young guitarist chuckled. “I have no idea what I did to deserve you,” he confessed, before tilting his head forward and leaning his forehead against hers.

“You’re adorable,” she quipped, lacing their fingers together and kissing his lips tenderly.

“You’re not so bad yourself, Perez,” he sniggered under his breath.

Just as Jade was about to answer, the two of them were caught off guard by the sound of Brian’s phone buzzing from his nightstand.

“What’s up, Baker?” Brian muttered, running his fingers up her spine and sending chills through her body. “A bonfire at the beach? We’ll see. We’re kinda busy,” he sniggered, as Jade rolled her eyes at him.

“Well, fuck you lots,” he murmured, before he hung up and placed his phone on his nightstand again.

“What was that about?” Jade cocked her eyebrows, meanwhile Brian started playing with her hair.

“Zack and the others are heading down to the beach for a little bonfire with some booze. He asked if we wanted to come,” he said.

“That sounds cosy,” the redhead admitted, a smile twisting her lips again.

“But this is far more cosy than spending time with Zack,” Brian muttered, his hand digging under the sheets and running down her naked body, soon reaching her sensitive spot.

“Haner,” Jade glanced up at her boyfriend, her hand chasing his under the sheets until she could prevent him from changing her mind. “Your parents are soon home,” she told him. “So I suggest that we show Brent some mercy and join our friends,”

“God, why are you always so kind to people?” he whined, rubbing his face with his fingers, before he threw the sheets off his body.

Jade only sniggered, enjoying how worked up he got when he didn’t get what he wanted. “I’m just nice like that. You should try it once,” she teased.

“Oh, I do. Every fucking day,” Brian announced.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jade's outfit

Wow, Brian finally got to the next stage, who would've thought!!

I also apologize immensely for errors in this chapter. It was kinda written meanwhile my arm was wrapped around a huge ice-bag. I went to a concert and let's just say that things got a little out of hand and that my arm is now all bruised up, very swollen and hurts like a bitch:-(

Thank you so much for great comments! You guys are the best! Please keep up the good work!

2 comments = next chapter!

Btw! As some of you might know, I had a story called Unbound (The Wild Ride) on Mibba a little while ago. I decided to delete it and instead re-write it, which I just started doing now. Please check it out, it would mean everything to me!