Sequel: Make You Feel My Love
Status: 2 comments = update

Love on the Brain

Weird

Jade was settled in the corner of the library, having the perfect view over the room, as her pen swept over the paper, her eyes shifting from her note and up to her book. The redhead had shoved her headphones into her ears, disconnecting herself for a little while, meanwhile she did her history homework, the thick book resting over her notes.

Brian paddled into the library, his hands shoved down into his jeans and his whiskey brown eyes searching for Jade. He had barely seen her all day, as she had escaped into the library at the beginning of their break, telling him that she had to get this over with.

He rounded the corner, his eyes not even looking at the shelves behind him as his eyes landed upon her, noticing how focused she was. Jade shoved a stray of hair away from her face, and allowed her eyes to look down on her notes again. She looked so gorgeous with her hair tied into a messy bun and her mind completely disconnected from the world around her.

The boy shuffled towards her, taking her by surprise when he placed his hands on her shoulders and hovered over her to kiss her cheek.

“Hello,” she smiled sweetly, taking off her headphones and tilting her head back so that she could look at him. “I didn’t expect to see you here,” Jade confessed, as Brian chuckled.

“Do you ever expect to see me here?” he cocked his eyebrows at her, settling himself in the chair next to hers.

“No,” Jade admitted, her words followed by the sound of her mellow giggle. “What are you doing here?” she asked, pausing the music on her Mp3 and glancing up at him.

He looked so incredible handsome with his firm jaw and honey coloured eyes. Her eyes darted over his silver stud that was pierced in his nose, before they swept over the t-shirt he was wearing that really complimented his broad chest and tensed muscles.

“Looking for you,” Brian stated, placing his hand on her knee, and dragging it upwards until she connected their eyes.

“I just had to get this homework done,” she told him, placing her hand on top of his and preventing him from drawing it further up.

This kind of gesture had sort of become her signal. Jade was a careful girl, and she was also too gentle and mannered to sneak around in the library and act out in public. Brian respected her doing so, even though it was difficult to keep his hands off of her. He genuinely liked how she was never afraid to be honest with her and how unafraid she was to be herself around him.

“I thought about telling my parents about us,” Jade announced, her eyes looking at his palm on her thigh. Brian ran his thumb over her skin, sending shivers down her spine.

“Really?” he asked, somewhat surprised, as he had nearly learned to accept the fact that Mrs and Mr Perez would never know what he did or felt towards their daughter.

“I’ve been thinking,” Jade started.

“Nothing new, in other words,” Brian commented, chuckling, meanwhile she narrowed her eyes at him.

“Bri,” she sighed. “I want them to know that we’re together. I don’t wanna sneak around anymore, and I want them to know how I feel about you,” Jade said.

“How do you feel about me?” Brian’s voice dropped into a whisper, and his voice sounded like smooth velvet to her ears.

Jade looked into his eyes, and she could already feel how her skin was quivering under his touch. Brian had a really odd impact on her that she never quite understood. The redhead laced their fingers together, before she tilted her head until her lips met his in a hungry and compassionately kiss. The force from his lips was almost too much, as she parted her lips and felt his tongue that glided into her mouth, exploring the inside of her, meanwhile his hand disappeared under her dress.

“Bri, not here,” she told him, mentally slapping herself from doing so.

She laced her arms around his neck and pushed him back from her lips, chewing on her bottom lip while waiting for his response.

“The bathroom then?” he suggested, looking genuinely serious, as Jade couldn’t help but laugh.

When she first got him hooked, his mind was able to think of all kinds of ideas in order to make them continue down the road. Brian smirked at her, while he gathered her belongings and slipped it into her messenger bag, handing it over to her, before he took her hand guided her out of the library.

Jade’s mind was going wild. She had no idea how he managed to do this to her, but the thought of his ideas turned her even more on, as it thrilled her entire body. The two of them disappeared into the girl’s toilet, a place Brian had visited a little to many times during his years in high school.

His lips wasted no time as they launched into hers, while he at the same time brought the two of them into one of the booths and closed the door behind him. Jade placed her arms around his neck and soon felt his arms lift her from the ground, before he settled her on top of his lap.

Brian’s hands ducked under her tartan collared dress, enjoying the sensation of her smooth skin under his touch. He drove his fingers until they managed to hook around the edge of her panties, meanwhile his other hand went to unzip the back of her dress, the fabric all but pealing down her shoulders.

She looked so fucking perfect.

Jade tugged on her bottom lip with her teeth, enjoying every second of it, as she felt her dress loosen up and glide down her arms. She stood up for a quick second and felt his hands undress the article entirely, leaving her in her crimson red underwear.

The sight of her in her underwear drove him crazy. His lips ghosted her neck and trailed down to her collarbone, where his teeth sank into her skin and earned a groan from her lips. He smirked against her skin, adoring the effect his touch had on her, before he felt her hands creep underneath his shirt and explore his chest gradually. Her long nails traced into his skin, the feeling making him even more turned on, before her hands went to unbuckle his belt.

Just as Jade was about to slip her hand through his boxers, the sound of the door opening caught their attention, almost making her freeze, as familiar voices reached their ears.

“Look, it’s not that I don’t want them to know, Zack!” the sound of Michelle’s high-pitched voice reached them, causing the couple of exchange looks. “I just don’t know how to tell them. We’re not together,” she said firmly.

“I know. But why won’t you just say it?” he responded, as he had clearly followed her into the girl’s toilet.

“Because I don’t see the point. Are the guys bugging you with this?” she asked, Jade watching through a thin crack from the door.

“About what? My date to prom? No! I just don’t wanna act like I’m bullshitting when I tell them that I do have a date,” he argued.

“I’m sorry, Baker. I just don’t wanna tell them just yet,” the strawberry blonde girl announced, before she touched up on her lipgloss.

“Are you ashamed that you’re leaving with me and not Brian?” Zack suddenly cocked his eyebrows at her.

“What?” Michelle suddenly snapped, glaring over at her friend. “He’s together with my best friend! How dare you?” she barged angrily at him.

“I just thought about it considering you’ve hooked up a couple of times,” he shrugged nonchalantly. “I know you would never actually hit on Brian,” he mumbled.

“I don’t think about other people’s boyfriends, Zack,” Michelle told him. “And I wanna go to prom with you. I’m not kidding,” she told him, stepping closer to him and bringing her hand into his. “I just thought it would be fun to surprise them with this,” she muffled softly to him.

“Okay, if that’s what you want,” he voiced back, watching as the blonde smiled sweetly at him.

“Besides, don’t you wanna see the look on Jimmy’s face? He’ll freak out!” she insured him.

Zack sniggered back. “True,” he said, while driving his hands into his jeans. “Okay, I gotta get to class and so should you. I’ll see you around then,” he announced, before he pecked the side of her face.

“Yeah, see ya!” the blonde said, before she washed her hand and grabbed her bag, throwing it over her shoulders and leaving the toilet.

Jade soon turned back to Brian, this time looking all shocked and speechless.

“Are they…” she trailed off, not really able to say it out loud.

“I think so?” he knitted his eyebrows, just as confused as she was.

The guys were really close, and they always shared who they did and sometimes they even told each other what they did. However this came as shock, as Brian had never heard Zack talk about Michelle as more than a friend. The twins had been one of their closest friends since eighth grade, and none of the guys had hooked up with the same twin since that.

“I really have to talk to her about this. That’s amazing!” Jade squealed, before she grabbed her dress that been abandoned on the floor.

“This is kinda weird,” Brian mumbled, perhaps more to himself than to Jade, as she turned around and asked if he could zip her dress.

“That too, but they would make an adorable couple together!” she exclaimed, apparently not finding this as odd as he did.

“Come on. We gotta get to class!” Jade announced, taking his hand all but dragging him up from the toilet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jade's outfit

Yay, next chapter! This time my arm is not wrapped around a bag of ice, but it still hurts a lot (along with the rest of my almost bruised body, ops). Well, it's not punk if you're not all bruised up by the end of the concert, right?

Anyway - Zack and Michelle! What the fuck? I gotta say, you guys give me a lot of weird ideas, and I believe this was one of them (even weirder than Oli and Jimmy, really!). And will Jade tell her parents? How will they react? If you wanna find out, you gotta comment! ❤️

2 comments = next chapter!