Sequel: Make You Feel My Love
Status: 2 comments = update

Love on the Brain

Honest bastard

“Jade, I don’t understand shit,” Brian announced to his girlfriend, as they were all watching Mr. Moore solve a couple of tasks on the blackboard.

The teacher seemed rather excited, as Jade had answered half of his questions, meanwhile her boyfriend was just as lost as always in this subject.

“I’ll help you today after school,” she winked playfully at him, making him crave her almost instantly.

Brian’s mind darted off into other things as Mr. Moore continued to fill the entire blackboard with his explanation of polymerization, which Brian didn’t get at all. His hand soon ducked under the table and fell on top of Jade’s bare thigh. His hand drew closer to the hem of her dark denim skirt, making her eye him from the corner of her eyes.

Only the sound of her sharp breath was enough to drive him crazy inside his pants. He could already feel his member becoming as hard as a rock by the idea of having her. Ever since they first slept together Brian had concluded that she gave him the best sex he’d ever had. She was so engaged every time, and made sure to send him straight over the edge. Seeing her underneath him was the hottest thing in the world, and his favourite memory of her was watching her in her innocent lace underwear, ordering his fingers to gently trace her bare skin.

“Bri, you can’t touch me like this now,” Jade voiced into his ear, as she had to place her hand on top of his in order to stop him. “You’re driving me crazy,” she said under her breath.

“That’s how I like it,” he sniggered back.

Jade rolled his eyes at him, trying to focus, but finding it too difficult when his warmth radiated to her skin. The smell of his fresh cologne darted into her nostrils, driving her up against the wall. She didn’t care how enthusiastically Mr. Moore was as he solved chemistry tasks in front of the class, and she couldn’t even care less about the process of reacting monomer molecules and how it triggered a chemical reaction that formed a polymer chain. Her mind was thinking about how much she wanted Brian, and how crazy she’d become if she didn’t have him right away.

“What are you thinking about?” Brian asked, his fingers tugging some of her hair behind her earlobe, making sure the tip of his rigid fingertips brushed passed her perfect jaw line.

“How much I want you,” she confessed in one breath, watching the smirk that grew on his thin lips.

“Oh, is that so?” Brian cocked his eyebrows, letting his hand dig under her skirt.

Jade felt as though her head was about to explode. Her heart was hammering against her chest, and the moan she wanted to announce was trapped inside her throat.

“Brian Haner! Would you stop harassing your fellow student?” Mr. Moore announced loudly in front of the class, as everyone in the room turned their attention towards the two teenagers sitting in the back of the classroom.

Oh Jesus Christ.

Jade could feel the heat in her cheeks, as it felt as though it was 30 degrees inside the room. Her dark eyes widened, and she immediately shoved Brian’s hand as far way from her as possible, before she crossed her legs and regretted the fact that she was wearing a mini skirt.

“It’s not sexual harassment if she likes it,” Brian simply answered, lacing his fingers together, and making Jade press her lips together as hard as she could.

Lord have mercy.

Mr. Moore looked as though someone had slapped him across the face, before he cleared his throat, trying brush off the very inappropriate comment his student had voiced out loud.

***

“Brian, what’s wrong with you?” Jade all but yelled at her boyfriend, as the two of them walked down the hall.

The dark-haired boy only chuckled, before he brought his arm around her. “Come on, hot stuff! I was just being honest!” he announced.

“Well, I would appreciate it if you weren’t that honest with my chemistry teacher!” Jade snapped at him.

“I’m sure he’s already concealing it,” Brian said, the shit-eating grin never leaving his face.

“God, I could murder you right away!” she told her boyfriend.

“What did he do? I think about that all the time!” Jimmy announced, as he had caught up with his friends.

“Tell him, Bri,” Jade frowned at her boyfriend, sounding genuinely mad, meanwhile Brian had a hard time taking this seriously.

“Mr. Moore told me to stop touching Jade, and I just simply told him that she liked it,” he shrugged, watching as Jimmy’s jaw dropped.

“You’re one horny bastard!” Jimmy all but shrieked out loud, earning himself more attention than usual, meanwhile Jade wanted to storm off and leave the two of them.

“At least I’m an honest one!” Brian raised his hands up surrender.

“Would you guys stop it?” Jade hissed at the two of them, furious that they weren’t able to see the seriousness in this.

“What arr we doing?” Jimmy wiggled his eyebrows.

“Gosh, you guys are awful!” Jade blurted out, rubbing her fingers against her temple.

“That was about time you realized,” Olivia spoke from behind them, as she had been trying to catch up with her cousin.

“Oh, it’s you..” Brian rolled his eyes, making Jade poke his side with the end of her elbow.

“Bri… Be nice,” she lowered her voice at him.

“Yeah, be nice,” Olivia half-snapped at him. “Anyway, I’m here because I need to steal you,” she said to Jade. “I haven’t seen you in ages, and now I want us to have some quality time,”

“Sorry about it, Sanchez, but she has a hot chemistry date with me,” Brian sniggered, sneaking his arm around Jade’s torso and pulling her closer to him.

“Yeah, right,” she rolled her eyes at him. “You can study on your own, unless you can’t read without Jade’s assistance,” Olivia spat.

“Oh, let me show you a little reading…” Brian spoke through greeted teeth, his fists clenched.

“Brian!” Jade voiced at him, as she circled her fingers around his wrist. “Jim, make sure Brian doesn’t kill your promdate. That would be a shame,” she said to the raven-haired drummer, who soon placed himself between Olivia and Brian.

“Come on, Gates!” Jimmy spoke, his hands resting on Brian’s chest.

“I can call you later, okay?” Jade said to her boyfriend, stepping closer to him and cupping his face in her hands.

“You aren’t ditching me for that snob, right?” Brian cocked his eyebrows, feeling the fabric of her orange jersey, as his hands rested on her waist.

“I’m not ditching you. I’m just going out for lunch with Oli, and then I’m all yours for the rest of the day,” Jade promised, her lips pecking the tip of his narrow nose.

“You are too sweet,” Brian announced, kissing her lips tenderly.

“Ew! Get a fucking room!” Jimmy whined from next to Olivia.

“Please don’t though,” Olivia made an unpleasant grimace.

“It was just a little kiss!” Jade told the two of them, who both shrugged.

“Still. It’s Haner,” Olivia argued.

“Yeah! I’m with her!” Jimmy pointed. “It’s always nasty when it involves Gates,” he agreed.

“Jeez, thanks,” Brian rolled his eyes.

“I never thought I’d say it, but I agree with Sullivan,” Olivia spoke with arms crossed over her chest.

“Ah yes!” Jimmy all but beamed.

“All right, come on, Oli,” Jade rolled her eyes, realizing that she had had enough of the two of them together. “Let’s get going,” she said, dragging her cousin along with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jade's outfit

Wow, a little appreciation to me who updated TWO times in one day!!!! Woho! I can also reveal that I've written A LOT on the sequel, and I seriously can't wait for you guys to read it!!! I have so many great ideas and a lot of drama coming up, so please stay tuned!

I also have to admit that I'm kinda lost with this story right now. I don't know how to fill the gaps, and I'm scared that I'll end up with a bunch of fillers or repeat a lot of chapters again. I know how I want this one to end, but I'm a little lost right now. Do you guys have any ideas? What do YOU want to happen now?

2 comments = next update!