Sequel: Make You Feel My Love
Status: 2 comments = update

Love on the Brain

Embarrassed

It was a Thursday afternoon, and the two of them had locked themselves in his room. Their chemistry books were placed on top of his bed, along with two big cups of coffee that rested on his nightstand, which Brian needed in order to survive the intense study session Jade had prepared for him.

“Okay, so it’s honestly not that difficult,” she told her boyfriend, who only cocked his eyebrows at her.

“You’ve said that at least five times today,” he said to her, placing his palm against her bare leg.

“That’s because it’s not that hard!” Jade promised, glancing over at Brian, who still wasn’t convinced.

“Come on, baby. You can do it,” she pouted her lips and brought her hands unto his face, cupping the sides of it.

“Right know there’s a different kind of chemistry I’d like to do,” he dropped his voice into a soft whisper, and moved his palms until they were placed as far as possible without ducking under her plaid skirt.

Jade looked over at him. His gaze was so mesmerizing and his voice was merely a whisper, as her dark eyes met his. Brian looked at her as though she was the most precious girl he’d ever seen, and to him, she was.

“We were supposed to do chemistry,” she defended in her velvet voice, meanwhile Brian only chuckled.

“You are so sweet and pure,” he hummed, not able to whip the smirk off of his lips, as he bent closer to her and connected their mouths.

The sensation of his thin lips against hers drove her up against the wall, and she soon laced her arms around his neck and allowed her body to collapse on top of his in the bed. Jade straddled his hips, jerking her hips against his body and noticing how his member became as hard as a rock. The redhead couldn’t help but smile at how his body reacted to the sensation of her on top of him.

Brian’s hands grabbed her firm ass, bringing out a moan from her lips as he applied more pressure. Brian soon allowed his hands to dig under her skirt, before an interesting idea entered his head.

He flipped the pretty redhead under him, watching as she smiled at him. Her eyes were glowing, and he kissed her lips one time, before he crawled towards her feet, making room for himself by parting her legs and then slanging them over his shoulders.

Jade looked at him from between her legs, cocking her eyebrows at him, meanwhile she watched as Brian got to work.

His lips left kisses on the inside of her thighs, driving her crazy as his teeth bit her thighs, leaving soft marks on her bronzed skin. Brian smirked at the sound of her moans, as the two of them enjoyed the fact that they were being all alone, which meant that they could be as vocal was they wanted to.

Brian’s lips savoured her skin, adoring the sensation of her soft skin between his teeth. His long fingers soon hooked around her satin panties, looking at how she was wiggling and jerking her hips forward. Jade tried to wiggle her way out of her panties with no success, and Brian was so turned on by the sight of it.

“Stop wasting your time! Oh my God!” Jade let out, revealing how impatience she could get for the first time.

“As you wish,” Brian smirked mischievously against her skin.

He moved effectively. Within a few seconds he had freed her from her panties, and buried his long index finger inside of her. As he did so, her bare limbs sank into the mattress, a loud moan leaving her already vibrating lips, as he twisted his finger inside of her.

“Oh God!” Jade practically yelled, meanwhile she laced her fingers in his hair and yanked on it.

Brian soon moved closer to her vulva, letting his tongue glide over her already swollen clit, which once again brought a beautiful sound out from her lips.

His mouth tasted her, as he soon bobbed a second finger into her, loving the sensation of her tight walls clasping around his long fingers. The guitarist kept caressing her clit with his tongue, as he took his time to gently build up a speed that sooner or later would send her flying over the edge.

Jade enjoyed the treatment she received way too much. She felt so lucky to be together with a guy who wasn’t scared to pleasure his girlfriend, as a lot of girls didn’t get this kind of treatment. Brian, on the other hand, adored the way she quivered under his touch and squirmed at the way he buried himself inside of her and tasted her.

“This feels so good,” she voiced, her hands almost loosening the grip in his hair, meanwhile he picked up his speed, his tongue moving rapidly and his fingers following the speed.

Jade could feel a tight knot in her stomach, before her entire body shut down and a faint cry left her lips. Her chest was moving heavily, and a glister of sweat covered her forehead. Her toes curled, and sooner or later he had done it – he had sent her right over the edge.

Meanwhile Brian kept going, ready to make her come at least one more time, the door to his bedroom suddenly swung open.

“HELLO FUCKERS! OH, JESUS FUCK, SHIT!” Jimmy practically yelled, as the couple suddenly looked up and noticed their friend.

The raven-haired drummer immediately covered his eyes when he noticed how Jade’s skirt had slipped upwards, exposing more skin than Jimmy wanted to see.

“Fuck you! Why can’t you fucking knock?” Brian yelled, throwing his pillow at his friend and bringing Jade’s skirt down as soon as possible.

“I DID KNOCK, YOU IDIOT! I DIDN’T KNOW JADE WAS THAT LOUD IN BED! SORRY, BABE!”

Please let me die, the redhead thought to herself.

Jade’s face was bright red, and she covered her face, as Jimmy closed the door, trying to recover from the semi heart attack that had just occurred inside his chest. Jade’s breath was still heavy, and her eyes were watering at how humiliated she was.

Brian leaned back and pinched the bridge of his narrow nose. He’d been caught way too many times before by his friends, but never with Jade. He been caught with the girls that never mattered – the ones he’d slept with at parties or the ones that his friends never talked to. He had never been bothered by that, but with Jade everything was, as always, very different. He didn’t want to share their intimacy with others. They didn’t just fuck, they made love. Having sex with her meant expressing how much he cared for her, and that was not something he wanted others to see.

“Jade?” Brian popped up from between her legs, watching as her face was still covered by her hands.

“We can never talk about this,” she voiced, as she soon grabbed her underwear from the floor. “Not a word. Not ever,”

“Baby,” Brian said in his caring tone, watching as she sat up in the bed, still bright red. “I’ll kill him if he tells anything to anyone,” he assured her, slipping his arm around her torso.

“God, I’m so embarrassed! I can’t believe he saw that!” she cried out.

“Sweet, look at me!” Brian urged, cupping her face with his hands. “How about I tell him to fuck off and then we can have another round?” he suggested, obviously not wanting to be done just yet.

Jade rolled her eyes at him. Brian really was amazing. She nodded her head, soon feeling his lips peck her forehead, as he jumped off of his bed.

“Just wait here. I’ll be back,” he winked playfully.

Oh, yes you will, Haner.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jade's outfit

Ah, Jimmy's so adorable! I really enjoyed writing this chapter, and I just love Jimmy's reacting, holy shit!!! I still have to fill in a little gap before yall can see the sequel (which I'm SO excited about!!!!!), so please hit me up with ideas!

Thank you so much for great comments, you guys are the best!

2 comments = next chapter!