Sequel: Make You Feel My Love
Status: 2 comments = update

Love on the Brain

Jimmy

Their friends had been gathered over at Michelle and Valary’s place, everyone sitting on top of the roof, with beers in their hands and the clear sky above their heads.

“Shit, this is so pretty,” Michelle announced, her eyes completely mesmerized by the shining stars.
“It is,” Jade muffled, bringing her cool coke up to her lips and taking a swig from it.

She could soon feel Brian’s arm around her shoulders and she leaned into his embrace, the delicate smell of him darting into her nose. It was a rather cool evening, and Jade was dressed in dark dungarees, a purple ribbed crop top and a cashmere chunk cardigan.

“Are you cold?” he asked, noticing how she snuggled closer into his embrace, meanwhile he rubbed small circles on her back.

Jade chuckled a little, just as her boyfriend started closing the buttons on her cardigan, making sure she didn’t freeze.

“I never thought I would see dress me up, Haner,” the redhead announced, giggling a little, meanwhile he sniggered himself.

“I don’t really like this change,” he confessed. “I would rather undress you,” he said under his breath, his dark orbs holding her gaze for a minute, just before someone pushed Brian a little.

“Yall are nasty!” Jimmy announced, watching as his friend nearly fell of the roof, before he turned and glared at his friend.

“Are you crazy?” Brian yelled at the drummer, who only grinned wickedly.

“How is that even a question anymore?” Jason Berry spoke, before he emptied his beer.

“He’s right though,” Matt Berry said from his seat. “You guys are nasty,”

“We’re not!” Brian argued, still holding Jade close to his chest.

“You guys are pretty gross,” Johnny shrugged from next to Jade, sipping from his beer.

“I’m so glad I’m not going to prom with Haner,” Matt Sanders voiced to Val, who only chuckled at his comment.

“Yeah, I’m a better date, right?” she whimpered, guiding her lips against his and feeling his cold ring against her mouth.

“What about them?” Brian pointed his finger.

“They’re gross too,” Zack quipped from his seat.

“Oh, yes,” Matt Berry agreed.

“Nasty as fuck,” Johnny added.

“Shut the fuck up! I can knock you guys down anytime!” Val warned the boys, as her boyfriend snuggled his lips against her neck.

“Gosh, I fucking love you,” he hummed against her skin, meanwhile she placed her hands on top of his strong arms.

“You too, hot stuff,” she smiled.

“Okay, but guys! Berry brought green shit!” Jimmy let out, pointing his slender finger at Matt, who had just fished up a bag of weed.

“Fuck, why didn’t you tell us?” Zack asked, still holding unto his empty beer.

“I thought we should smoke after we’d been on the roof,” Matt Berry admitted. “You know how crazy Jimmy gets when he’s stoned,” he added.

“Okay, fair point,” the guitarist groaned.

Soon all of them had made their way through Michelle’s window and into the backyard. More booze filled their table, as Jimmy was busy with his joint, a bowl of weed resting in his lap, as he looked like a little kid who had just bought a new toy.

The smell of fresh weed soon filled the entire backyard, making Michelle somewhat nervous, as her sister told her that no one would notice.

Val grabbed the joint and inhaled a long drag. The weed soon calmed her tensed muscles, and she all but sunk into Matt’s chest, before handing it over to her boyfriend.

“I want cranberry pie,” Jimmy mouthed, his drool running down his jaw, as his eyes were red, wide and puffy.

The drummer took the joint for the fifth time, already stoned beyond belief. Jade looked at him, somewhat worried. She had seen him high a lot of times in her life, but now he seemed genuinely bad.
“Brian, is he okay?” she whimpered to her boyfriend, who had his arm around her waist.

“Yeah, of course he is. It’s Jimmy, babe,” Brian assured her, kissing her cheek firmly, before he grabbed the joint.

Soon everyone around the table, except for Jade, had had a couple of drags, and the effect from the drug soon kicked in as well. Matt Berry fell into a deep sleep, meanwhile his brother was drawing dicks all over his twin’s forehead with a marker. Zack couldn’t help but laugh, his eyes all red, meanwhile Johnny went to grab some food, as his stomach was growling aggressively. Michelle’s head fell on top of Zack’s shoulder, as she seemed beyond tired, and Valary and Matt had disappeared upstairs.

Jimmy had been quiet for a long time, and Brian was busy smoking by the pool, looking over at his girlfriend, who was still worried about the drummer. Jimmy soon got to his feet, his stomach aching so much that he knew he had to run to the bathroom. Jade reacted as well, as she was the only one who wasn’t stoned or drunk. The redhead got to her feet and chased after the lanky drummer, her pace not fast enough to catch up with him until he collapsed by the toilet and all but hugged it as though he was scared that if he let go, it would disappear.

Jimmy all but groaned, as he opened his mouth. Jade felt so bad for him, as she kneeled next to him and brought her scrunchy around his long bangs, saving what she could. She then brought her hand to his back, rubbing it, as she had already poured a huge glass of water for her friend.

“You’ll feel so much better afterwards,” she said sweetly to him, as she knew exactly how horrible it was.

Jimmy kept throwing up for another good five minutes, before he finally managed to lean back, his head hitting the wall. He soon cleaned his mouth with the back of his head, before he broke into a hysterical laughter.

His chest kept moving, and Jade had no idea how he managed to laugh so much after drooling over the toilet for so long.

“Jimmy, are you okay?” Jade muffled to him, handing him the water and praying that he would drink it.

“I’m fucking fantastic, honey!” the drummer announced, bringing his arm around the redhead and pulling her into his chest. “I’m really glad you’re together with Syn, Jade. You’re way better than that slut he dated before you,” Jimmy muffled, ruffling her red hair.

“Thanks,” Jade chuckled, the smell of weed reeking from his shirt.

“And I’m very glad that you made Olivia go to prom with me! I know you made her do it, but I think it’s really fucking adorable,” he said, this time cupping her face with his hands.

“She’s the lucky one here,” Jade shrugged, looking into Jimmy’s baby blue eyes.

“You’re like my fucking sister!” he shrieked, pulling her into his chest again. “You’re always looking out for me!”

“Of course, you’re my friend,” Jade muttered, trying to loosen the grasp he had around her shoulders.

“No, you don’t understand!” he argued. “You’re like family! I don’t have anyone but the guys!” Jimmy suddenly confessed.

“What?” Jade asked puzzled. “You don’t have a family?”

Jimmy had never been open about his home or where he came from, except for the fact that he was damned proud of coming from California. Jade had never heard him talk about his family, as well as his home.

“Nah,” he shrugged. “I got into a lot of trouble, and my parents sort of bailed on me,” he sounded almost nonchalant while he told her about it.

“I’m very sorry, Jim,” Jade muttered, closing her hand around his and applying a soft pressure. “I didn’t know. I’m sorry I asked,”

“Don’t be! It’s not your fault! By the time I get famous, they’ll regret leaving me behind!” he sniggered, as Jade tried to smile weakly at him.

Her entire heart was hurting by the fact that Jimmy had been left behind by his family, and she soon brought him into hos embrace, watching as he made himself comfortable by placing his head in her lap and ordering her to play with his locks.

“Does it bother you to think about it?” she muffled, while running her hand through his hair.

“What? The fact that my parents suck?” Jimmy asked, staring up into the ceiling, feeling how the effect from the weed was wearing off.

“Yeah,” she voiced.

“A little. I mean, we had a good relationship before I was expelled from a couple of schools,” he shrugged, lacing his hands together and placing them under his belly.

“Why did you get expelled?” Jade asked, her voice soft and sweet, meanwhile she concentrated on his hair.

“One time I broke a sink,” Jimmy said, a cheeky grin on his lips. “And another time I told the headmaster to fuck off,”

“Why did you do that?” Jade widened her eyes, as she could barely believe her own ears.

“They annoyed me. I hate going to school, Jade. I just wanna play drums and drink,” he shrugged.

“And you don’t think you’ll be able to do that later in your life?” she muffled.

“Why should I wait? I know what I’m gonna do. Let me tell you, babe, Avenged Sevenfold is gonna be the best shit out there in a couple of years. Bigger than Slayer and Metallica!”

Jade only chuckled. “I can’t wait,”

“I’m not playing!” Jimmy assured her.

“I know, and I seriously can’t wait! You guys are really great,” she said.

“Especially the drummer?” he sniggered, while wiggling his eyebrows.

“Especially the drummer,” Jade confirmed, a slick smile on her lips.

“There you are!” Brian said, as he had spotted his friends. “I’ve been looking for you!” he told Jade.

“I was just hanging out with Jim,” she said, dragging her fingers through his hair.

“I can see that,” Brian sniggered, with his arms crossed over his chest.

“See! I’m stealing your girlfriend, fucker!” Jimmy shrieked.

“Yeah, right,” Brian rolled his eyes at him. “Are you ready to go, Jade? Everyone’s gone,”

“What? Seriously?” Jade muffled, as she had completely lost track of time.

“Yup. Jason had to carry Matt Berry, and Johnny and Zack left an hour ago,”

“Shit,” she breathed, watching as Jimmy got to his feet, before he grabbed her hands and pulled her up without a warning.

“Are Matt and Val still fucking?” Jimmy asked.

“Nah, I think they’re asleep,” Brian responded, slipping his arm around Jade’s waist.

“Michelle!” Jimmy yelled down the hall, not caring about the fact that he had just been informed that his friends were asleep.

“Yes, honey? Did you bad trip?” Michelle asked.

“Maybe,” he flushed a little. “Can I sleep on your couch?” he asked, watching as the blonde giggled a little.

“Of course you can, Jim,” she smirked at him. “But let’s eat. I’m fucking starving,” she announced, as the black-haired drummer beamed brightly at her.

“See ya, fuckers!” Jimmy saluted at the couple, before he chased after the blonde into their kitchen.

“He’s adorable,” Jade said, turning to Brian, who only chuckled.

“I’m adorable,” he argued, pecking her nose.

“Sometimes,” she answered teasingly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jade's outfit

I really enjoyed writing this chapter, and I'm SO in love with Jimmy's cuteness! He's a real sweetheart!

Please leave a comment, recommend and subscribe! We're soon there, yall!

2 comments = next chapter!