Sequel: Make You Feel My Love
Status: 2 comments = update

Love on the Brain

Prom night

The loud music greeted the group of teenagers, as Jade instantly linked her arm with Brian. Her eyes were still astonished by how handsome he looked in his suit. She had barely seen him without his fedora or eyeliner, but tonight was different. His waterline was completely clean and the fedora had been left behind. Brian was dressed in a plain white button down shirt, black trousers and a red tie his mother had to tie around his neck.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” he chuckled, as the dark-haired girl had been staring at him for quite some time now without talking.

“You look so handsome,” she muffled, watching as he brought his palms against her hips, feeling the fabric of her pink sequin dress.

“You, sweet, look so fucking sexy,” Brian muttered to her, his forehead touching hers.

The dress was long and filled with sparkles. It was a pink one-shoulder dress that complimented her figure. Her hair had been curled and freed from her signature ponytail, as her bangs slipped down her back.

“Baby,” Jade squaled, as she pecked his lips, not caring if she ruined her lipstick.

“Okay, gross!” Olivia said to them, as Jimmy was still by her side, not entirely able to realize that Olivia Sanchez was his prom date.

Olivia was dressed in a pink dramatic ballgown with white flowers attached to her sweetheart neckline. She appeared taller than usual due to her silver heels, and she had a black clutch in her left hand.

“Do you wanna dance?” Jimmy suggested, daring to sneak his arm around Olivia’s waist.

“Sure. Literally everything is better than spending time with Brian and Jade,” the dark-haired girl half-snapped, still not tearing her eyes off her cousin, who only giggled.

“Awesome! Come on!” Jimmy beamed, taking her hand and disappearing into the heavy crowd of people who moved their bodies along to the music.

“Did that…. just happen?” Brian asked, narrowing his gaze and unable to believe what had just happened.

Jade only giggled. “I told you it would work!” she beamed at her boyfriend.

“Jade!” a familiar high-pitched voice spoke, as the redhead turned and found her best friend, linked with Zack Baker.

“Michelle! You look amazing!” Jade let out, as her eyes trailed down Michelle’s vanilla coloured long dress.

Her blonde hair was held up, and the dress was decorated with beaming pearls that complimented her chest.

“Oh, you’re too sweet! You look so good!” Michelle announced, as she walked over to Jade and pulled her in for a hug. “He can’t keep his eyes off you. It’s crazy,” she whispered into her ear, before she let go of her, the two of them holding each other’s gaze.

“You and Zack?” Jade’s eyebrows climbed high on her forehead as she looked at the blonde who soon flushed.

“We’re just going to prom together. There’s nothing going on!” Michelle assured her. “We’re just friends,”

Jade cocked her eyebrows again, watching as Michelle flipped her off. “I mean it, Jade!” the blonde insisted.

“Okay! Fine! I believe you!” Jade raised her hands up in surrender, meanwhile she giggled. “You make a great couple,” she told her friend, pecking her cheek, just as Matt and Valary walked over to them.

Val’s hair had been ruffled and tied into a messy ponytail, and she was dressed in a dark red dress that reached her knees and that was covered in lots of layers. Underneath her dress was a pair of fishnets and she had went for her beloved Dr. Martens.

“Classic, Val,” Zack sniggered at her outfit, as she only rolled her eyes at him.

“As if you would’ve worn heels if you were a girl!” she said to him, causing the guys to laugh.

“She’s on fire!” Brian muttered, while he watched as the raven-haired girl went over to Jade.

“You look so hot!” Val told the girl, linking her arm around her neck and pulling Jade into her embrace.

“Me? Look at you!” Jade announced. “I love the style!” she told her friend.

“Thanks, doll!” Val winked at her, before her boyfriend stepped forward and brought his arm around her waist.

Matt greeted Jade as well. He was dressed in a similar suit as Brian, with black fingernails and some lowkey eyeliner around his waterline.

“Zack, I wanna dance!” Michelle stated.

“Michy, I can’t fucking dance,” Zack whimpered at her, not in the mood to hit the dance floor.

“You’re a weak fucker, Baker!” Johnny, their favourite freshman said. “Come on, ‘Chelle. I’ll dance with you!” he offered the blonde his arm, who instantly grabbed it.

“See you later, Z!” Michelle announced, handing her prom date her clutch bag, as she took off towards the dancefloor, hand in hand with Johnny Seward.

“Damned,” Matt Berry announced, as the twin had found their friends.

“You just lost your date to a freshman, Baker,” Jason Berry chuckled, meanwhile Zack rolled his eyes at him.

“She’ll be back,” he said with confidence.

“Judging by the look on her face, I’m not sure,” Matt Sanders said, pointing at how Johnny was spinning her around on the floor, the guy showing off some great dance moves.

“Jesus, I didn’t know he was capable of that!” Jade admitted.

“Holy crap!” Jason let out.

“He’s really good!” Val joined.

“Not as good as Jimmy though,” Zack sniggered, their gazes moving over to Jimmy and Olivia, who seemed to have a lot of fun out there.

“Are you sure this is your cousin, Jade?” Brian asked his girlfriend, genuinely scared.

“Positive,” she confirmed. “But come on! We have to dance!” the redhead said, ignoring the way his look was begging for differ, as she dragged him unto the dance floor.

The slow music fell over them, and Jade soon circled her arms around his neck, pulling herself closer to him. The heels she was wearing made her appear taller than usual, and she was even able to kiss him without standing on her toes now.

Brian’s hands landed on her waist, letting her guide him through the dance, as they moved from one side to the other. The raven-haired boy looked over at Michelle and Johnny, who honestly looked like the sweetest couple out there. Michelle had her arms tugged around Johnny’s neck, and she enjoyed the way he was leading on.

As Brian moved his gaze, he soon noticed Jimmy and Olivia, who were both smiling at one another, the raven-haired girl looking as though she genuinely enjoyed his company.

“Haner,” Jade called for his attention and earned it shortly after his name left her lips.

Brian looked down at her and took his time to glance over at her face. She really looked beautiful tonight in her prom dress. The dull light over them made her eyes appear darker and her makeup even more dramatic, as he enjoyed the sight of her.

“We fucking made it,” he said to her, somewhat scared to step on her prom dress.

“We did,” she smirked, pulling him closer. “You really make me happy, Brian,” Jade told him.

“That’s how it works,” Brian sniggered, making her roll her eyes at him.

“Shut up,” she muttered. “I mean it, Bri. I’ve never felt better,”

“That’s great to hear, sweet,” he hummed.

“I can’t thank you enough for everything you do for me,” Jade went on. “It means everything,”

“You deserve it,” he shrugged.

Jade only smiled back, enjoying the comfortable silence that fell over them while she pressed her lips firmly against his, holding unto the great moment that surrounded them.

This was what she wanted, and as the night came to an end, she realized that she was still scared of what was to come.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jade's outfit
Val's outfit
Michelle's outfit
Olivia's outfit

Awww, they're all so cute! I actually think I wore Docs to prom one time, lol! Now there's only ONE chapter left!!!! Wtf!!!!

Please leave lots of comments for the next and final chapter! xxxxx