Thank You for Showing Me the Light

Chapter 3.

After thanking the Lunch lady, the two boys soon went outside feeling the warm autumn sun against their faces and the wind blow through their hair. Seeing a table nearby with a group of other teenagers, Clark soon smiled and waved as much as he could hoping to get their attention as well as having a large grin on his face.

"Clark, hey man glad you could make it!" Said an overweighted boy who looked no older than 15 wearing clothes that was just right for the cool weather consisting of a white shirt that was underneath a two dual blue colored fleece jacket and black pants with black Nike sneakers. He looked to be the most friendliness of the group as three triplet girls all came to hug him.

"Where are Irma and Tinya?" He asked another teeanged male who looked to be 17 having bronze colored hair and electric blue eyes. He then put down his biology book explaining that they were still at cheerleading tryouts and would come within the next 5 minutes. His gaze soon fell towards the blonde haired green boy who looked like he was about to shrink under the other's gaze. The obese teen however looked at him with the same exact kindess that Clark had from earlier.

"Who's your new friend?" He asked.

"This is Quentin Doxin, I helped him when John and thise dumb jocks were harrassing him in the hallways before class started." The bronze haired boy shook his head in disgust letting out a low growl afterwards causing the Doxin individual to shrink even more.

"Those idiots, they never learn do they? But please to meet you there Quentin, I'm Chuck Tain, this is Garth Ranzz, and these three are known as the Triplicate girls due to them being triplets themselves."

The three mocha toned females waved happily already liking the little guy.

"Sorry about what you had to go through. But next time if they ever get to your way, you let me know and I will whoop their asses for you. No charge necessary." Garth waved giving Quentin the chance to let out a small smile in return.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short but the continuation will be up soon! Sorry again -_-' I need more ideas -_-'