Love

One-shot

She didn't understand the emotion that he called 'Love'. When he's around she felt calm, yet weird. Can vampires love? She asked herself many times whenever she cleaned up her shop or just had no customers.

Today was a slow day. Rebecca was looking through her spell book for new potions to work on as Rai was out getting some items that she wanted from the ocean. She didn't have that many customers other then a few young girls that got some of the lucky jewelries that she made. Rebecca let out a light sigh as her maroon eyes looked up as the shop doors opened.

“Welcome... Kain...” She said lightly, looking back at her book.

The male blinked his maroon eyes a bit as he stood by the door, after closing it. “Wow, cold much?” He said with a light smile.

She looked over at him with a light glare. She looked at the young vampire who had shoulder long red hair and maroon eyes. His weird mark that was under his right eye was light blue yet it made his maroon eye darker. “I can be as cold as I like.” She said to him.

He sighed lightly and shook his head lightly. As his hair moved with his head, she was able to see his scar that hid under his long bang that hang on the right side of his face. “And just the other day, you asked me about your weird emotions. I'm starting to see why I hear of witches being cold.”

She thought a bit as he walked around, looking at her potions. She watched him as she thought only to sigh. “There isn't any new potions...”

He looked over at her and smiled lightly. “I noticed that. You're still looking for new ones, right?”

She nodded without a reply.

The red hair vampire walked over to the front desk and lead over onto it, with a sweet smile. “So how's your weird feelings?”

The black hair witch eyed him. How can she tell him that she only get the weird emotions when he's around? She knew that she couldn't, since she hated vampires yet she was.. falling for one.. She shook her head lightly to get the thoughts out of her head. Her long black hair moved slightly as she did.

Kain blinked lightly as he watched her move her head. He didn't understand what she was thinking of yet he got an idea. “Did you fall for someone?”

Rebecca blinked lightly as her cheek started turning red. “I.. don't know.” She said lightly.

He smiled lightly and closed her book. “Well tell me how you feel when he's around?” He asked softly. Sadly he could read her like an opening book and knew that he was the only guy around that got her red so easily.

She thought a bit as she watched he reach over and closed her book. She wasn't reading it anymore, so she didn't mind. Still red, she sighed. “When he's around... I feel like I want to hurt him yet....” She stopped to think.

He blinked lightly. 'Hurt me? Does this hate for vampires really hurt her?' He thought as he watched on her to go on.

“Yet... I feel calm and happy around him.” She told him softly even though she kept the other emotions to herself.

“So does it still feel like you want to be with him, even if you want to hurt him?”

She nodded lightly.

He sighed lightly. “Man, that guy is lucky or unlucky depending on your mood.” He said, leaning on his hands. Even if he knew, he still felt like she was talking about another vampire.

She thought a bit then smirked. She got off her stool and moved in front of him with the bar/desk between them. She leaned over and pressed her lips against his.

He blinked lightly, getting red but kissed back.

She broke the kiss and smirked lightly. “So Kain, can you tell me something?”

Kain stood up, still lightly red. “Uhm, sure...”

Rebecca smirked lightly. “Is it safe for a witch to love a vampire?”

He blinked lightly then smirked lightly. “Only if the vampire is safe loving the witch.”

She thought a bit then smiled sweetly. “Then don't piss me off.”

He sighed lightly as she turned and walked into the back room of her shop. “Well, this relationship will be weird.” He said lightly as he ran his hand through his red hair.

Just then Rai walked into the shop with a bag of items and his short blue hair was dropping wet. He blinked lightly, looking at Kain then the back room door. “Do I wish to know?”

Kain turned and smiled. “Nah. It's just something between me and Rebecca. Also she's in the back.”

The merman nodded lightly, as he went to the back room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just an random one-shot I did for fun. =3