Status: It's a work in progress

Everlasting: Ardemon's Revenge.

Ardemon, an ordinary man trying to live his life to the fullest while trying to fulfill his life role as a multi-talented villager. He leaves his stale life behind and begins a new life as an adventurer that never gives up hope at all costs.
  1. Everlasting: Ardemon's revenge. Hate and betrayal.
    Ardemon is faced with the biggest problem he has ever faced, learning to adapt to the new world; and it would have to be with out his beloved wife.
  2. Everlasting; "Ardemon's Revenge" fires of the north.
    The latest chapter Talga is on the verge of an oncoming war; that strikes home for Ardemon. War is all he has known.
  3. Everlasting: "Ardemon's Revenge" The revival of the Supreme Lord.
    Ardemon learn's that in an instance things could be or they never were and it wasn't ever up to you to exist in the first place.
  4. Everlasting: "Ardemon's Revenge." Memoirs of a faded heart.
    Between the oncoming war with the demons and underworld Horde. things do not look promising as Ardemon meets eye to eye with a Familiar face.
  5. Everlasting: "Ardemon's Revenge."The Grimoire of Spectre's Cape."
    Thing's change unexpectedly when Ardemon disappears. who is behind this sudden attack?
  6. Everlasting: "Ardemon's Revenge." The shape of Royalty."
    This chapter explains where Ardemon went in chapter five.
  7. Everlasting: "Ardemon's Revenge."The Shadow Realm."
    Everything Ardemon knew about his sword were just scraps of information he gained over time, through his experiences. He has a path now and what he must do is become more powerful
  8. Everlasting: "Ardemon's Revenge." The Search for thunder god Essence."