Status: This is a work of pure original unfiltered thought

The Beginning

Years ago, before the bloody and casualty-inflicting Mission War, a notorious blackhat agency known as DarkHat (ID:45) was plotting to kill its target, "Target #2". "Hey, we will put forth our best effort to trash target #2's life, Capeesh?' asked Mr.S. "Yes sir," the workers responded in unison. "Additionally, I need and again I repeat, I need nobody to get caught." requested Mr. S. "Yes Sir" the workers responded again with full attention. "Now get back to work slowpokes!" Target #2 was the president of the Secure™ agency of the government. This agency was specifically constructed to fix any security issues. Just 7 months ago, he had learned of a security breach of the norapumes files. These files contained such classified information that if interfered with, the government was subject to destruction and millions of lawsuits. Hence, Target #2 swore to torture and execute every single member that was related to this unlawful crime. Eventually, this plan was released to the public but not a single average citizen knew that this damage could destroy the whole government. Instead, the general public was informed that thousands of jobs will be lost because of the breach. Many citizens panicked fearing that their jobs would be lost. Some regressed in their work while others ameliorated in their work to gather the most money possible. The act of the few took a toll on the economy and also resulted in the firings of hundreds of retirements and firings of highly intellectual and useful individuals. Secure™ was highly guarded with several security measures for any scenario, lowest risk to highest risk. This very fact frustrated Mr.S and led him to request for donations from other security agencies. On top of Mr.S's list was Anon572, the most dangerous hacking agency known to mankind. Fortunately for Mr.S, Anon572 kept DarkHat (ID:45)'s contact info and vice versa. As soon as Mr.S contacted Anon572, he got to the point of urgent donations. "But why are you requesting for donations?" inquired Anon572's receiver.
  1. The Beginning
    Hacking