Angels Know How to Scream

Angel flies over the clouds

"What?"

I screamed and Sophia and Leah ran over to me.

"What happened?"

Leah was freaking out.

"Look what Joseph said!"

I passed them the cellphone. Their eyes grew wide.

"What?"

Sophia and Leah screamed in unison.

The text said :

" Hey. I'm leaving on Friday. I want you and your friends to come with me to go to California. Are you up for it? Get ready. I'll come to you at 9 on Friday. Love Joseph xxx"

"So, do you guys want to do it?"

"Sure. Why not?"

Leah was not a bit more comfortable.

"Uhm..We're going to california!!"

I screamed.

"But school ends on Wednesday though!"

Sophia was making sense.

"Okay.Lets start packing now. Take whats needed!"

*Tuesday*

It was already all over school.

Did you hear Kameron do this? Did you hear Kameron do that?

I knew only the first part.

After he attacked me he went on a rampage. He started attacking other people too until some guy saw and phoned the cops. They took him away in cuffs. Turns out he was drugs.

Today was the graduation ceremony. I got up and got my little scroll thing. One more day. Just one more day!
No more school!

*Wednesday*

Today is the last day! Today we can goof off!

It was last period. Time to get signatures and say good byes. I was just talking to the teacher when I heard a snobby voice.
Rellie.

"She is such a whore!" "She obviously was attacking Kameron!" "Jeeze, you should have seen her at the dance with him! She was crawling on top of him!! I think she's going to be a porn star when she's out of here. But I don't think anyone would hire her."

She and her clique giggled. Something just popped in me. I didn't know what. Maybe I was sick and tired of her. Maybe I was taking out my rage on her. I really don't know.

I turned over to her.

I stared at her and took my hand and slapped her hard. Everybody heard the sound of the impact and turned.

She jumped on me and started punching me. I pushed her around and I got on top and just started slamming my fists on her face. She screamed.

I jumped off of her and grabbed my bag. As I opened the door I turned to say "Bitch, remember my name because I'm the one that fucking messed you up."

I then sped out of there.