Angels Know How to Scream

Angel flies..To California??

I was in my room. I had just finished packing my bags. I was ready to leave. Joseph and the guys were already at the front of the house. I leaned out the window. I mouthed to them "Wait a minute."

I walked quietly towards my dad's room. He was asleep. A tear trickled down my face. I didn't want to leave him. But I had to. I walked over and kissed him lightly on the cheek. I slipped a letter into his hand and whisked off before he woke.

I ran out of the house. I jumped into the van and sighed.

Joseph leaned over and pecked my cheek. I looked at the rest of the guys. I nodded and we took off.

We all took turns driving.

By the time we got there I woke up on Joseph's lap. I looked around. I was in a huge house. More like mansion.

"Where's Ben, Sophia, Louis, and Leah?"

Joseph and me were the only two people in this humongous house.

"Oh, their at Ben's and Louis's house. We all live in different houses."

"Wow."

"Emily, would you like to go shopping?"

"Sure."

"Okay. Let's go then!"

*At the mall*

I was walking beside Joseph. I smelled the smell of sweet coffee. He could smell it too.

"Do you want one?"

"Sure!"

"I'll be back in a few minutes."

I walked into a store. I saw this red sweater. And when I was about to pick it up someone grabbed it.I looked up.

Thin girl with long brown hair. A narrow face. A small smirk.

"You snooze, you lose."

"I'm sorry, but I was going to get that."

"Sorry babe, but you sure it'll fit on you. Especially with your big thighs. And come on you know it looks better on me."

That stung. I felt powerless. But I regained it quickly.

"Bit-"

"Hey."

Joseph came from behind carrying two cups of coffee. He froze in his steps.

"Natasha."

"Glad you remember my name."

"Uhm. This is my girlfriend, Emily."

I crossed my arms as he introduced me to her.

"And she is-"

"His ex-girlfriend."

As soon as I heard that I grabbed his arm and threw one cup at Natasha's shoes.

She shrieked.

We ran.

We were in the car. I sat there staring out the window.

"So. She's your ex-girlfriend."

I gave a snobby accent to it. Just like Natasha's voice.

"Emily...She's part of the past."

"I know. I know. But how could have you dated her1 I just met her and I already hate her!"

" She was a mistake. A lesson learned. You know I love you."

Those words again. Should they be trusted like usual. Those words that are said over and over again.

I turned to look at Joseph's green eyes. Sincere and sweet. How could they lie to me?

"I do love you."

He whispered that in my ear.

He leaned towards me and he kissed my lips. He slowly pushed his tongue into my mouth.His hands went all over my body.The sweet chill went through me.When I started to pull off he held on tight and kissed harder. It felt good so I stayed. I held onto him too. Hoping never to lose him because I guess I loved him too.