Angels Know How to Scream

Angel is finally comfy..Well..

Living here is great! My friends and I are partying a lot and we have tons of time to practise for our band. We're trying to get into Reprise. We met Rob Cavallo and he said he would listen to our demo cds. Now, we're just waiting for him to call us.

"You know.
You know.
You know!
That love is just another suicide.
But I have you and thats alright!"

"That was a really good practise."

"Yeah."

"Since now Emily found her lovey!"

I blushed and punched Sophia.

"Guys, I got to go.For one thing it's lateand it's Joseph's birthday. I have to give him something."

"Okay! See you later!"

Sophia and Leah screamed in unison as I left.

I jumped in my car and drove to the mansion.

I started to wonder why he had such a big house. He had a band too, but he hasn't been found out yet. So how did he get the place? I'm going to ask one day. Maybe today!

I grabbed the present from the trunk and I went inside. it was awfully quiet. He's probably upstairs. I took sometime to fix up my clothes and hair. Then I quickly ran up stairs.

I crept through the halls admiring the place. I never had time to take a good look. Now I did.

I stopped right in front of his door. I thought how his face would look when he got the present! I was happy. His smile would make me happy anyday.

I turned the knob and went in.

I dropped the bag.

Joseph was on top of Natasha! Oh my god! How could he do that! His lips were locked onto hers. It was nasty. My eyes filled with warm tears. Natasha parted from Joseph's lips. She looked at me.

"Hey. Oh. Our you sad? Well, it's another thing you lost."

She went back and started licking Joseph's lips.He was moaning. It made me sick. I took my present and threw at Joseph. He graoned and leted go of Natasha long enough to feel the spot that was hit.

I ran. The tears were running down my face. I took the car and left. I went to Louis's house. When Leah opened the door I just fell onto her and cried.

I wouldn't stop crying.

I just couldn't.

How?
What?

Why?