Angels Know How to Scream

Angel's coffin

Louis's POV

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

I smacked Joseph in the head. I still couldn't believe it. Him. cheating on Emily.

"Wah?!?!"

Joseph fell out of bed.

"Ow!"

He seemed to have fell on something. Joseph picked it up and saw a picture frame with a picture inside it. It was Emily and Joseph hugging.

"See. Emily loves you. Why did you sleep with Natasha?"

"What? I slept with Natasha?What?"

"Dude, Emily saw you on top of Natasha!"

Ben was as shocked as me. How could Joseph not remember sleeping with Natasha?

"I didn't sleep with her!"

"You did sleep with her! Emily saw! She wouldn't lie!"

"Last night I went to a club and some drinks. I saw Natasha there. That's it."

"Hmm..."

This is weird. I know Emily wouldn't lie and I know Joseph wouldn't lie. So how could this happen?

"Dude, nice Spongebob boxers!"

Ben was laughing his head off as he pointed at Joseph's boxers.

"Wait! If you slept with Natasha, how could you still have your boxers on?"

"And exactly how many drinks did you have?"

Joseph jumped up.

"That's it! I got drunk and slept in the same bed as Natahsa. So she must have had pushed me in here herself. Ow. But my hips hurt."

"Wow. She must've...Uhmm..Well.."

"No need to say it Ben. I know. Now, i just need to explain it to Emily."

I saw something in Joseph's eyes. No. It was something I didn't see. Hope.

Emily's POV

Doo! Doo! Doo! Doo! Doo!

It was my cell. I turned it on.

"Ello."

"Hey. It's Rob."

"Rob?"

"Rob Cavallo."

"Oh! Hey! How are you doing?"

"Fine, thank you. And your going to be great after I tell you the news!"

Oh, my god.

"I love your songs!"

"Thank you so much."

"I can't wait for you to sign to our label."

"I can't wait either."

Sophia and Leah heard. They were giggling and cheering. They were so happy.

"I especially love the song "Loving The Love Suicide". It's romantic and very sweet. Also it talked about what might happen in the relationship. Was this song dedicated to a special someone?"

I was silent. My face fell.

"Anyways, your someone must be a special man. See you later!"

My head fell in my hands. And I just cried.