Angels Know How to Scream

Just screw the angels

"Darling!"

"Don't darling me, Joseph!"

I was angry. He was trying to apologize. Those "I Love You"s were lies. That kisses were fake promises and those special moments were just another stupid mistake! I was so angry.

"Emily! I'm sorry! It was an accident. I never did anything to her. We just slept in the same bed..."

That fired me up even more. I came up to him and kneed him right in the hips.

"Ow!I'm so sorry!Please forgive me! I never meant to!"

"What do you mean you never meant to?"

Tears were streaming down my face and I was just plain sobbing.

"You slept with your ex-girlfriend!"

"It was an accident! I went to a club and I drank too much. Natasha probably drove me home and well.You know."

I stopped crying. I was stiff now. I didn't want to look at his face. Then I just gave in and stared at his eyes. They were red. There were tears. He was crying for me.

"Okay.I forgive you."

"Thank you, babe! I love you. No matter what."

He hugged me tightly.For once I was sure he wasn't lying. Those words and the warmth between us was real. No lies. No hoaxes. It was true.

* * *
Life on tour is great! The Loose Ends [My Band!] has been travelling on the road for a few months! Its been hard, but definitely fun. Well, except for the part where I found Sophia and Ben in my room...Uhm.Yeah.Now my band is finally home.

"Oh my god."

I just fell on the couch.Ah.The musty, leathery smell. I never thought I'd miss it so much. Joseph sat beside me. I turned around and rested my head on his lap.

"So did you miss me, darhhhhling?"

"I missed you very much."

He leaned down and planted a kiss on my lips.Another thing I definitely missed.

My cellphone vibrated.

"Sorry, just let me get this."

"Okay, but be back soon, darhhhhling."

I stood up, kissed him, and ran to the kitchen to anwser my cellphone.

"Hello?"

"Hello.May I talk to Emily Hunter?"

"Yes.Im right here."

"Well, Im from the insurance department and I have some bad news for you."

My heart started to pound in my chest.I held the phone closer.
I talked to the man and then said my good bye.I turned off the phone and sat down on a stool. I laid my head down on my arms. I cried.

Joseph raced over.

"Why are you crying? Is it something about me?"

I tried my best to shake my head.

"No."

"What happened?"

"My dad."

"Go on, honey."

"He died."

I just sobbed until I fell asleep.