Angels Know How to Scream

The Nights.

Months have passed since the death of my father. I wasn't quite the same after knowing that I didn't have one family member left.

I was really depressed over these few months. I started writing a lot of songs and poems. It made me feel better and I didn't have to resort to cutting again.

My friends made me feel better.

Sophia and Ben had a kid. They named their kid Daryn. He was such a cute toddler!

Leah and Louis got married last week. Now they're on their honeymoon. They'll be back in a week.

Now it's just awkward having all my friends married or having kids. It just leaves me and Joseph kind of out of the circle.

Sophia and Leah keep asking me if he proposed to me yet and I could see Ben and Louis always bugging Joseph. Probably to ask if he was planning to propose to me.

* * *

After many months I have gotten over my dad's death. I took all the songs I've written and worked on them with Sophia and Leah. After two weeks we had made a new album.

Robbie published them for us.

After one week, we had sold four million copies!

Now we're going on a tour. Also Joseph's band is coming too!

Robbie thought this would be a great idea. These shows are definitely going to sell out!

* * *

The shows were great! The fans loved us! And the teenie fans were all over Joseph. Maybe I was getting a little jealous. But who wouldn't when their boyfriend is being touched everywhere by crazy girls?

Most of the time it was pretty pleasant with everybody in the same bus,well, except for once. Another show had been finished and I was heading into my room in the bus, I opened the door to find Leah and Louis in my bed having sex. I screamed and ran.

* * *

Okay. It was the last show. I was pumped. I was ready. I was high.

I could do it. Just one more and we'd go home.

The show was great. England was a fantastic country! The fans were wild! Especially the Joseph lovers.

It was hot.

We were at our last song. I was singing all that I could. I finished it with a nice long note. The show it was done.

The loud applause from the fans was great. But they kept on clapping for a long long time.

I turned around. It was Joseph.

"Hey. What're you doing here on the stage now?"

"Babe, I have to ask you a question."

"Can't it wait after the show? You know, which will be in two minutes?"

The crowd laughed.

"No. I have to ask you right now."

He got on one knee.

Oh my god.

The crowd awhed.

The teenies screamed with anger.

"Emily, will you marry me?"

The teenies started to cry.

The crowd started to yell "Say Yes." over and over.

"Yes. I'll marry you."

He hugged me tightly and I held on.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

And the teenies wailed.