Angels Know How to Scream

This angel lives in no heaven

I pulled out my key. I inserted it in the knob. Twisted and turned. It was now open. I opened the door to asurge of a pungent perfume smell. Hitleress was home. I saw dad at the table reading the newsvpaper. I ran in and gave him a hug. She didn't kill him today. Strange.

I live with my dad and my step-mom. My mom died when I was 12. She had cancer in her lungs and died in a tragic battle for her life.

I went into the kitchen. I smell a sweet sting zap my nose. Was it? Was it really? I ran to the fridge and opened it. It really was!!! Cheesecake la fleur. What mom use to make.

"Dad..."

"Yes, honey!"

"Is this..."

"Yes it is. It's Cheesecake le fleur.I found the recipe under the fridge this
morning. I knew you'd like it. Have some. Mom would be happy you can still eat something that she use to make."

"Thanks, dad!"

Wow. I took a slice and bit a piece. Just like mom's. Tears filled my eyes. I wiped them away and smiled. After I finished I put the plate in the sink and ran upstaris. The horrible perfume smell got stronger. It was Hitlerwess. I saw her twirl around while she sprayed herself with perfume. With the way she uses that stuff it's a wouldn't be a surprise if she spent at two hundred dollars on buying that stuff.

"So, you're home from school."

Damn, she saw me.

"Have you been stuffing your face?"

I bet she saw a little cake smudge on my cheek. I stared at my feet.

"Answer me!"

"Yeah, I had some cake."

"Why are you eating these sweets? Don't you know you're fat already?"

God, so what I was at least seven pounds overweight.

"And what's wrong with the food I give you?"

Either than the fact that they suck?

She came over to the door and grabbed my shirt. I could hear the shirt stretching. She threw me against the wall. She was one strong bitch. Pain filled my body. No sound came from me. I could not see anymore.

"Do not tell your father or I will hurt you even more. Anyways he won't believe you." "Nobody believes a fat,ugly, good for nothing bitch like you."

She left.

Why did he agree with it? Dad was forced to marry that bitch. It was an arranged thing. Daddoes love her just because she pretends to be a nice person thats nice to kids.

Something warm fell down my neck. I touched it. Blood. I limped over to my room. I freshened up and finished my homework. I then climbed on the chair to go on the computer. Leah and Sophia were on.

*The msn chat*

{Lost brains during spinning incident-Rayne's the name} : It happened again...

[ Leah is the weay to go!!] : She can't do that 2 u!!

{Lost brains during spinning incident-Rayne's the name} : Oh, yes she can! That bitch has the arms of an ape.

Sohia is smart! I is! You dumb! : Yeah, and hariry lyk 1 2 !

{Lost brains during spinning incident-Rayne's the name} : Watever... So Let's meet at Leah's house for pratise. Anyways SOMEONE hasn't given me back my black outfit.

[ Leah is the weay to go!!] : ok ok

{Lost brains during spinning incident-Rayne's the name} : See ya.. Bii

*Msn chat over*

I climbed onto my bed and grabbed my guitar. I layed there while I strummed a tune. Then, my hand felt this little scratch. The scratch. Mom scratched it while atempting to play. Mom. She bought this for me. Mom. She always supported me like dad always does. Mom. I miss her so much. Mom. Why'd you go?