Angels Know How to Scream

Angel wishes she can fly but her wings are broken

Ring! Ring!

The tiring bell rings once again. I put down my bag as I sit down at my desk. After I stand up and zone out from the national anthem and the announcements I took out my writing book. I started scribbling some words in notes until I heard a smooth, quiet voice from behind.

"Hey, Rayne."

Oh, God. Kameron was talking to me. Damn it. Me and my god damn feelings were ruining me. Shit. Why couldn't I be emotionalless like evrybody tells me.

"Hey." My voice was dry and squeaky.

"Where'd you get that big scratch?"

I looked up at him. I suddenly just covered up the scratch.

"Oh, I just got a scratch from skateboarding yesterday."

"Yeah...The streets were really slippery yesterday from the rain." "So Rayne are you going to the dance?"

The dance. It was next week on Thursday.
" I don't know. Depends..."

"Well, I was wondering if you might wanna go with me..."

"Sure." Have the heavens heard my prayers?

The bell rang.

"Okay, I'll call you."

I walked through the door. Someone grabbed me from behind. It felt like there were two people now. I turned around to meet my knappers. Oh, it was only Leah and Sophia.

"Guess what!"

Leah was very anxious to tell me something. I could see her veins behind her ears pulsing. I could always tell whether she was bluffing or anxious because of her veins behind her ears.

"What?" I asked.

" WE GOT TICKETS FOR ALL OF US TO GO TO THE ROCK SHOW!!"

Man, was Sophia loud. But I was so HAPPY! The rock show. Wow. Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Marianasa Trench and more. Amazing.

"When is it?"

"Next week on Friday."

"Sweet. Okay, see you guys later. I got to get to class or I'm dead."

I ran through the halls and got to my room ahead of the bell two seconds.

I saw Kameron sitting next to Rellie. Rellie. Class wannabe punk. Damn. And class whore. Damn. Kameron's a sensible guy, right? Right?

Right.........