Angels Know How to Scream

Angel falls into a fiery pit of misery

It was the night of the dance. I stood in my black dress. Dad was complimenting me on how I looked, primping up the house, and taking pictures at the same time. He was a good multi-tasker. The door bell rang. I opened it up hoping it was Kameron. Damn. It was just her.

"Rayne! Why are dressed soo..soo..dark?" "Don't you have any dresses with bright colours?"

Right. The day I'll wear clothes with bright colours is the day I'll actually like that bitch.

The bell rang again. It was Kameron. He wisked me away as I waved good bye to dad. Kameron drove us to the school.He held my hand as we went in.

When we got in I ran over to Leah and Sophia. Kameron followed. We talked and ate. We talked some more and ate some more. It was a really boring dance. I felt like splitting, but I couldn't leave Kameron. I stayed and endured the horrible music.

I started to talk with my friends and then noticed that Kameron was gone. Damn. Where was he? I searched for him wtih my eyes. I finally found him. He was dancing with Rellie. That bastard. That bitch. I just stayed there to observe them. The slow dance came on. They danced together. They were close. Then they locked lips. Damn it. I could even see their tongues. I was disgusted. Tears filled my eyes. My friends saw the wetness in my eyes. They nodded to each other. They followed me when I started to run out the door. But before that I flipped the punch table.