Angels Know How to Scream

Angel meets him

"How could he?" My voice was dry yet soft. I acted like I didn't care. He actually leaned down and kissed me in his car.

"I don't know." my friends said in unison.

The bell rang.

"Well, bye."

I went into class. I bumped into Kameron. My eyes met his. No sparks, no burning red cheeks, no feelings. Dead. Dead. Dead.

I just sighed and sat down to my seat.

Mr. Leno talked about a book we're suppose to have finished reading last night.

I took out my writing book and wrote.

Dying
Crying
Lying
Flying
Falling
Singing
Dead

I glanced at Kameron. He was holding hands with Rellie. I just really broke.

After the another half hour the bell ran and I dashed out of there.

Leah caught me in the hall.

"Remember, the show is TONIGHT.I'll pick you up at 7."

"Ok."

*9:30 pm*

"That was good."

It definitely was. Green Day sounded never better. Oh, and so was My Chemical Romance and the other bands.

"Come on guys, I know a place that you can get some alcohol in one of your drinks." "Just as long as you don't look too young or too old, you don't have to show your ID. Just say a drink please and stirred with smooth."

Sophia and me gave her a look.

"I know. Weird."

Leah drove me and Sophia to a really organized and bright place. It doesn't look like it's a place that serves minors alchol.

We sat down around a table close to the window. The seats were soft and comfortable. I remember how soft kameron's hands were.

"So what do you guys want to order?" It was the waiter. A short, thin lady was holding a pad of paper and a pencil.

" Just some fires." I wasn't that hungry, but I was sad so I felt like eating. I eat when I'm sad. Then I feel fat. Then I feel depressed. I'm very retarded.

"Okay." The lady's voice was high and sweet.

"We're both get burgers.." "With two root beers."

Sophia and Leah are very similar. The like the same food, clothes, music, and boys. I was more of the outcast when talking about the simalarities. But they still include me every thing. Friends. They're great.

"Guys, I'm just going to get a drink."

I climbed out of my seat and sat on a stool. I just sat there soaking up the lights close to me. I observed the restaurant. There were couples everywhere. I looked at the ones kissing, hugging, cuddling, eating, drinking, talking, and laughing. I sighed.

If he didn't like me why did he kiss me? Why did he hold my hand?

I turned around to look at my friends and two guys were with them. Great. I'm the only one without a guy. I just need attention and love. I guess all I'll ever get is pain.

Mom's death
Kameron's betrayal
Hitleress's abuse

I needed to let go.

"A drink please stirred with smooth."

"Same here." A smooth voice.

I didn't even spare a glance.

"So...hey."

I still didn't give into the softness of his voice.

"Ello."

I gave up.I turned and saw what i can't believe what I just ignored.

"Hey."

"I'm Joseph."

"I'm Rayne. Are you alone?"

"Kind of. The guys are talking with some girls."

He pointed to my table.

"Oh, they're my friends."

Uh oh. Cheeks are burning. Turning red. The heat was burning my face.

"Really? Did you go to the show down the street?"

"Yeah! It was really good. Hey, I haven't seen you around here. Are you new?"

" Yeah, my dad's coming here for a month because he has important business."

"Cool! What is he? Is he part of a special organization?"

"You can say that..."

I heard nervousness in his voice, but I ignored it.

"What school do you go to?" he asked. I looked in his eyes. I melted. Though I was scared because what if he was another...Kameron?

" Oh, the Verns."

"Cool. I get home schooled so I don't have to deal with the cliques. Maybe I'll visit you sometime."

"Sure, why not?"

"Well, when I have time I will, but I might not so can I have your phone number?"

"Sure." I heart flipped.

Gave him the number, left with friends, floated home.

When I went throught the door somebody slapped me and I fell to the wall.I couldn't see.

Was I dead?