Angels Know How to Scream

Angel falls

The sharp pain struck my face.It was dark. Good. I didn't want to see any light because the pain was in my head and for some reason I thought it would increase with light.

"Where were you?"

The shrill voice yelled at me. Who?

The sharp pain returned. The cold, dry hand was retrieving from my face. Oh. It was her.

"Where were you?"

I looked through the darkness to try to find her face. I could see redness. Her crimson hair and her blotchy face. Ha.
I cleared my throat.

"I was at a show and then I went to eat, you bitch."

The pain came again.

"Ah!"

"Why didn't you pick up your phone when I called you?"

"You called?"

"Yes, I called you piece of shit!" "I want to know where my stuff is!"

"What?"

She shook me against the wall. My head pounded against the furnished wall.

"I told you to pick up some stuff for me! I told you to make me something to eat. I told you to buy me the make-up!"

"You never told me that!"

"Yes, I did! In the phone calls!"

"What?"

How stupid is that? I couldn't pick up my phone because it was broken. She knows that because the last tiem she hurt me it broke during the impact to the wall.

"You're grounded! You're never leaving this house except for school and when I tell you to or your dad!"

"But.."

Ah! The slap was cold and painful. The kick was hard. The puch was tough. God. Why the hell was she so strong?

"Shut up you fuck piece of shit!

I looked at her.

"I fucking hate you. YOu wil never be my mom. No one will ever replace her!"

I ran for my life to my room. I locked the door with a lock. I blocked the goor with heavy things. I sat by the window and cried.

I picked up my emergencey cell phone from my hiding spot. I dialed the a few phone numbers. Yay for the cool phone.

"Hey, Joseph."
"Hey,Sophia."
"Hey, Leah."

"Yeah"