Angels Know How to Scream

Angel bleeds scarlet dreams

Days and weeks went pass.I sat silent in school. Staying out of trouble. I couldn't take anymore scolding,insults, whatever. Hitlerwess gave already too much.

Joseph didn't phone. oh, well. He was just another mistake. Another lesson. Another scar on my wrists. Another night of blades and dripping blood. Another night of the world of music. For some reason I started to have these dreams. These peaceful dreams. While I listen to music I slip into the world. The world where there's happiness. Sometimes I act out the lyrics. I just relax. I feel good. I release my pain. Like the cutting I've been using. Adds physical pain, but I feel release.

The dream world has been helping me write my songs. I've been practising with my friends the songs. They know about the pain and the dreams. But not the cutting. It'll just be more arguing.

After doing a load of homework, band practise I heard creaking. Footsteps of Hitleress. She came up. Another night of pain. She hit and yelled. She was drunk but in control of the assault. She swore and spat. Then she left. I couldn't take it. My cellphone rang. Oh, a text.

'Meet me at the park. Sorry I didn't call. I'll explain there.-Joseph'

Him. Should I listen? Follow his orders? What will he do to me? Am I scared? I asked myself. I clenched my fists. I did care! I was numb, scared, and stupid! I just stopped. I took a blade and started cutting. Then I sneaked out as I bled. Lets see what Joseph wants. Will he help me or add to the pain?

I ran.