Phoenix Hell Flames

Prologue

Thunder boomed over the horizon.

The Phoenix screeched. The ground shook and parted—intense flames of a crimson color erupted into the sky. Its wings beat the air to dodge a blast of air coming its way.

The Tiger roared loudly from it stood. A golden yellow aura surged around its form as it roared at the flaming bird in the sky. It clawed the ground before it fired another blast of air into the flaming bird.

A shockwave of ice struck the tiger’s physique out of nowhere. The clouds parted and the wind grew cold. An ice blue colored arrow came shooting down from the heavens and crashed into the phoenix in the sky.

The ice Dragon let out a piercing bellow to the heavens—it parted its mighty jaws apart to fire a burst of ice at the flaming bird. The phoenix fired its own burst of crimson flames at the dragon.

Blazing flames and glazed ice collided—a double cored explosion broke out between them.

The tiger struggled to rise. Frost formed below from the dragon’s blast. As it rose up, a snake coiled around it and slammed the mighty tiger to the ground.

A black Turtle appeared from afar. It stamped its clawed foot on the ground that shook the earth’s crust. The tiger let out an irritated howl.

The phoenix’s pierce screech boomed into the air—its screech blended with the dragon’s fearsome roar. Both downed beasts climbed into the air.

The tiger and the tortoise faced up—the phoenix and dragon unscathed, their quarrel forgotten. Gold and black light gathered up in their maws and they fired.

The dragon opened his jaws. Just as the three beasts’ attacks collide with one another, the phoenix obliged. The flaming bird unleashed blazing flames from its beak.

The attacks crashed against with one another. Crimson, azure, black and gold light clashed. The beasts fought over for dominance.

They were evenly matched. Then the four beasts began pouring every ounce of their power into their attack.

The flames of the phoenix became more intense and its flames turned to dark purple—almost a black color. The dragon’s blast froze the air around them and turned into crystal. The tiger’s thunderous roar became untamed and feral. The turtle’s shockwave overpowered them all.

An explosion broke out between them.