Reigniting the Passion

Bridges and Confessed Feelings

"Right now, I don't know if I want to kiss you or shove you off a bridge."

"Can I pick?"

The plan had went flawlessly.

Deliver the package to it's rightful person, or face serious consequences.

Though flawless isn't the word to use, seeing as Desmond almost mucked it all up.

"Right now, I don't know if I want to kiss you or shove you off this bridge."

"Can I pick?"

"I'm not throwing you off the bridge."

"Actually-"

"I'm not kissing you either.

The way he crinkled his nose made me smile.

Always with the expressions.

"Well what's the point of giving me an option Jeremy?"

Bewildered, I watched as he kicked a rock, listening for that drop in the river below.

"It's a figure of speech Des, I wasn't actually going to do either."

"I think I should be rewarded one way or another, I finished the job."

"You tried to set my sister up with some random dude instead of escorting her to her actual date."

"He was cute!"

This is his reasoning?

"She already has a boyfriend! Who she was going to prom with!"

Grimacing in that cute, sulking pose he always pulled, I couldn't stop myself.

"Fine, you want a reward?"

Forcefully I grabbed the back of his neck, hurling him towards the railing of the bridge before turning him and pressing our lips together.

The adrenaline pulsing through my veins could rival that of a skydiver.

"Happy?"

An excited smile crossed his face before he brought our faces together once more.