Youngblood

Chapter 3

Tré grabbed Lucy's arm in suspense
"I really hope this goes well, he's so shitty with girls," he muttered. They were sat with Mike, watching as Billie pulled Lauren to the side when she walked past him.

"Tonight, seven pm, I'm taking you out, dress nice," he smirked. Lauren stared at him for a moment and blushed
"Oh..uh yeah..sounds good," she answered, quickly telling him her address before going to her friends, a huge grin on her face.

Tré, Lucy and Mike hi-fived each other, grinning and going over to Billie, slapping him on the back
"You did good," Tré told him as they headed off. He smiled and looked at Lucy
"Come back to mine and help me out?" He asked. Lucy of course agreed and followed him to his car. 
"Told you she's into that controlling thing," she smirked. He hummed and slung his arm round her shoulders
"I'm lucky to have a friend like you..gave me the balls to do this," he grinned. Lucy shrugged and got in his car, rolling her eyes playfully
"You're such a dork," she chuckled.

--

"Are you sure this looks okay for a movie and dinner?" He asked, tugging on the shirt Lucy had put him in.
"Why would I put you in something you look shit in, it looks great, now put deodorant on, you stink," she ordered, throwing a can to him and grinning as he stuck his middle finger up
"Fuck off," he smirked.
"It's 6:45," Lucy told him, laughing at the panicked look in his eyes "I'll be waiting here when you get back," she grinned, sitting on his bed and turning the tv on just in time for Full House.

Billie got back a few hours later, a huge grin on his face, green eyes sparkling.
"This calls for celebration," he announced, pulling out a joint and winking "c'mon," he added, holding out a hand so they could go to the spot under the tree where Billie always loved to sit.
"Tell me everything," Lucy grinned, lighting the joint and taking a drag, handing it to him as they passed back and forth. He told her how they went to the movie and he pulled the cliché move of putting his arm round her - glad she'd forced him into deodorant - he told her of how they ditched the movie early to make out in the disabled toilets, then went to a small diner and had burgers. Lucy listened closely and got high. They eventually lay in the grass and chatted about anything and everything that came into their intoxicated minds.