Status: ON GOING

Super Rich Kids

Chapter One

"What do you mean you don't have size 5?" I rolled my eyes for the nth time when I heard Jess stomp her Manolo Blahnik clad feet at the Ralph Lauren store. We've been shopping at Westfield for almost three hours, our little hands full of shopping bags from Burberry, Lacoste and Chanel. It is surprisingly a sunny Saturday afternoon in London so what could be a better way to spend it than to whip our parents' black cards and stop till we drop.

"I'm very sorry miss but our shop only consists of size 0 to 4," the apologetic sales agent replied. Jess apparently saw a "to-die-for" (her quote, not mine) sundress in the shop and is willing to kill a cow for it but to her dismay and embarrassment, RL cannot offer her anything at the moment.

Stomping her feet harsher than ever, she gave the poor sales woman the most dangerous glare she could ever muster. Jess is known for having everything she wanted; being the only daughter of a coal and mining business tycoon and a famous telecaster; therefore this dilemma of hers would be subjective to total chaos and humiliation.

The poor sales woman seems like she's about to die of embarrassment and shame so I decided to step in. "Jess, it's not her fault. Maybe we can just look for another sundress at the other stores. Maybe you can find something at BCBG?" I suggested and I almost swear I heard the poor sales woman gave a faint sigh of relief.

But of course, Jess did not give up. She harshly skimmed through another rack of clothes in the store as if she didn't hear anything. I waved the sales agent off and told her I'd deal with the angry teenage girl and she stormed off so fast, she almost gave me a whiplash.

I rolled my eyes for the nth time again and continued to skim another rack of clothes. We've been shopping for hours and all I want is to take a breather, drink tea and eat macarons for a little while.

"Where is that girl? I'm not yet done with her! Oh, I swear she's gonna get it!" Jess wailed after a few minutes of skimming. Seriously, I've had enough and if she doesn't stop complaining, I'm gonna give her a slap on the face and tell her it's not the woman's fault she does not fit through their clothes because of how bloated she is (I'm not naturally mean, but I'm not kidding when I said I've had enough!)

"Look, I told her to leave us alone, the woman is terrified for Christ's sake. Just give her a break, alright?" I said monotonously.

"But I swear she's doing it on purpose. She secretly wants to tell me that I'm fat. What kind of a store is this?"

I rolled my eyes again (but, who's counting?) "Jess, you're stressing me out. I've had enough of the shopping anyway. I'm up for some tea and biscuits."

She shrugged in defeat. Finally. Buh-bye Ralph Lauren. Sorry, poor sales agent.

"But I'm not yet done with her. She's gonna get it one of these days."

-

A tea and a couple of biscuits later, Jess and I are all wiped out for a Saturday. We both decided to hang out at my room for a little bit before getting ready for the mini get-together at my best friend's loft, Eleanor.

"Fuck... I don't have anything to wear tonight. I am so doomed!" Jess stammered, plopping her head at my Egyptian cotton covered bed. I sat down and hugged one of my pillows and turned on the telly. I'm honestly NOT pumped for the so-called "get-together" tonight. Louis, Eleanor's boyfriend claimed that it will be just between 10-15 people but I tend to disagree. We all know 10 to 15 means 100 to 150.

"Is that the reason why you were so mad at the RL a while ago? You were thinking of wearing that dress?" I asked in a bored tone because yes, I am a bit bored and I sort of want to have a night all to myself.

"Yeah, that dress is perfect for tonight. Imagine Niall seeing me in that dress. I already pictured the drool on his face when he sees me on that." She replied with a wink and made a grossed out expression.

Niall James Horan is my first cousin from Ireland who migrated with his family 5 years ago. They used to have a vineyard in Ireland but when Niall was 13, they declared bankruptcy and my Dad being the responsible older brother of Niall's mom decided to barge in and help them rise again. Niall's parents are now the major associate of my Dad's banking business.

"Seriously, your hots for my cousin is freaking me out. What do you even see in him? He is such a skeez." I love my cousin, I really do, but Niall is the same kid whom I traded ice creams and allergies with. He's also the same kid who I drank illegal beers with 7 years ago in Ireland. He's also the same kid whom I witnessed eating his own booger when our playmates dared him to eat it on a sunny Tuesday afternoon at the park. So right, gross.

"You don't get it because you guys are attached to the hip but he is seriously one of the hottest guys I've ever seen. Funniest too. He is so fascinating. I mean, who can drink beer faster than him? I don't think nobody can," I can practically see the hearts on Jess' eyes as she gives me the list of why my cousin is the hottest specimen on Earth. I began to tune her out and decided to check my mobile phone for once.

From: Eleanor

Are you done shopping with the drama queen? Hit me up x

I laughed and typed in a response that we just came home from the mall and decided to lay down for a bit. I also asked her if she needed anything for the party tonight so I can pass by the store before going to her place.

From: Mum

I passed by the gym today and instructor said you've been missing Kinesis? Can you explain to me where exactly have you been the past days when you specifically told me you were going to the gym?

I sighed and decided not to reply. My mother is a huge fitness fan so she enrolled the whole family (meaning Dad, herself, me and Stefan - my younger brother who is merely 15 years old) to gym classes. I used to love working out but then there were times when I just want to lay down and divulge into the greesy sickness of burgers and crisps. Plus, who needs gym anyway especially when our Chef serves the healthiest, not to mention, disgusting pieces of vegetable cuisine every day.

From: Harry

Do you need a ride tonight?

I huffed in annoyance as I read Harry's text. I am still upset with him since the last time we saw each other which was Thursday. It was another "get together" at Liam's penthouse; we arrived together bearing bottles of Moet champagne and dairy cheeses with the promise of getting me drunk and him being the designated driver for the night but lo and behold, the opposite happened. Harry got drunk with a blonde girl tagging along with him a little after midnight, leaving me alone, dealing with Niall's drunk arse while we waited for Jess to sober up and give us a ride. I contemplated on giving him a half-assed reply but decided not to and leave him bothered for a while. He deserves it anyway.

-

"Gimme some of that!" Niall's boisterous voice rang in my ears as I approach El's kitchen table full of alcohol and other unmentionables that not only Eleanor prepared but the guests brought as well. I have been at the party for exactly 30 minutes and I am quite surprised with the amount of people Eleanor's party is having. It's definitely not 10-15 people but it's fairly just a count of approximately 40-50 people which is a new thing, considering Louis' is the crowned crowd pleaser.

"Fuck Niall, it's just 8 in the evening and you're bloody pissed as hell. Your bloody pasty ass is going to get owned proper soon if you don't stop," I managed to tell him while I helped myself with vodka and sprite in a very classy red cup. Seriously though, El? A freaking red solo cup? Where are we? In America?

Niall looked up and smiled wickedly as he nudged me a bit too harshly. "Ah, my lovely cousin, there you are!" he screamed, hugging me sideways while holding onto his own dear red solo cup bearing God knows what it contains. "What are you drinking? Don't tell me it's a piece of a girly drink. We're not raised like that!"

I managed to get out of his drunk grasp and sipped my own concoction, wincing visibly. Too sweet. "It's vodka and sprite, you drunk ass... and I am not in the mood to get proper drunk tonight especially when I already have you to take fucking care of!" I mumbled as I grabbed another bottle of vodka to mix with my too sweet mixture of a drink.

Niall gave me a lopsided grin, his bleary eyes already a dead giveaway that he's already too drunk to function. I rolled my eyes at him and decided to take a sip of what he's having. I grabbed his cup and tasted the sad excuse of an alcoholic drink he's having. Not merely a second and I recognized what it is. Gin and rum with a faint hint of lemon juice. Too fucking strong for my liking but that's Niall for ya.

"Mixing gin and rum together? Yeah, you really want to kill yourself."

I began to scan the crowd for Jess and I almost gave up when I finally saw the little blonde wearing a low cut dress with a pair of high Jimmy Choos to complete her outfit. She was huddled with the rest of our girl friends in school, sipping their tall glasses of Frozen Margaritas together with Eleanor.

Niall noticed my undivided attention and laughed. He raised his cup as a sign of leaving me alone in my own soppy little world before he slurs, "By the way my dear cousin, I saw Zayn come in minutes ago." He winked, leaving me in a stuttered mess.

-

"I swear I did not invite her. Louis will definitely get a piece of my wrath." Eleanor huffed, drinking a glass of champagne while we do a little people watching at her own lair. Eleanor and I are plopped at one of the makeshift cushions at the balcony of her two-story suite. After making my way to Jess and the rest of the girls, gossiping and making fun of other people's drunken calamities, Eleanor and I decided to take a breather. Jess had her fair share of frozen margs and claimed that my pathetic excuse of a cousin gave her a three shots of Jagger bombs just as she arrived and being a lightweight she is, cannot hold her stomach anymore. After an hour of calming the puking Jessica, we managed her drunk body dozing off at El's guest room. Eleanor and I released a sigh of relief when we heard Jess' hard snores and headed to where we are right now; the balcony. It's been an hour since I saw Niall and true to his word, minutes later, I saw Zayn in his leather jacket, smoking menthol while talking to Liam about God knows what. I am this close to approaching and asking how is his day is going when freaking Cassidy - a cheerleader and a total social climber latches to his arm like a monkey.

"I don't think Louis invited him. You know how she is. She latches to every party she could get. She was also at Liam's party last Thursday right? And Liam swore he didn't invite her but what can he do? She's still a walking piece of tits." I replied, downing my third cup of vodka and sprite for the night.

Eleanor was just about to open her mouth in reply when a certain curly-haired excuse of a best friend came barging in our view of drunk people. Dressed in a blue button-up shirt and skinny jeans, Harry approached and flopped himself in between El and I.

"Ladies, waiting for me?" Harry greeted as he gave El and I's cheeks soft pecks. When he was just about to reach for my cheek, I shifted my head rightly so he wouldn't reach it. Harry made a face but that sour expression turned into a smirk and patted my head softly.

Eleanor scoffed. "The fuck, Harry. You're late. Louis' has been whining for you the past hour and a half. Where have you been?"

Harry smiled and reached for my almost empty Solo cup. Who does he think he is? He drank the remaining liquid of my cup and tossed it carelessly. I glared at him but I don't think he noticed.

"You know I've got places to be, people to see." I scoffed a bit too loudly that Harry looked at me with the most evil smirk one could possibly ever see. Harry Styles is the only person whom I fully trust and care for but sometimes, his morals makes me question the respect I have for him.

Eleanor rolled her eyes while downing the rest of her champagne. "Oh come off it, Haz. Have you been hooking up with the Shannon? I thought that was just a one time thing?" I ignored the small puke in my stomach at the mention of Shannon, the junior whom Harry left with last Thursday at Liam's.

Harry's eyes brightened up at the sound of the girl's name and chuckled. "Shannon? That was her name, was it?" Both Eleanor and I rolled our eyes in disgust at the implication of Harry's lack of knowledge to his latest fuck conquest.

"You're disgusting, seriously. I don't know how or why Dylan puts up with you." Eleanor scoffed as she stood up announcing that she'll look for Louis and chew him up for letting Cassidy show up to the party.

I watched Eleanor's retreating figure as she gets lost in a sea of drunken people. I can feel Harry's smirk lingering on me and decided to ignore him all throughout. I know I'm being pissy and immature but what he did really pissed me off.

"So that's it? You're just going to ignore me the rest of the night?" I heard him mumble. I looked at him thoroughly for the first time tonight and I noticed his bloodshot eyes and a faint whiff of whiskey on his breath. He had been drinking right before coming to the party.

Harry breathed a sigh. "I know what you're thinking. Yes, I've been drinking but I swear I did not drive. I have the driver waiting downstairs. I'm already at your bad side so I know my limits." Harry knew how much I hate drunk driving and considering he's at the top of drunkenness right now, he must know how not to push my temper. As I'm about to open my mouth for a reply, he sighed again. "I know what I did at Liam's party was fucked up. I'm sorry for bailing you out like that. I wasn't thinking." He said, sincerity seeping through his words.

Of course I'm going to forgive Harry, no questions asked. Harry Edward Styles has been my best friend and confidante ever since I was 10 years old. Harry and I met in a luncheon hosted by his parents in Birmingham 8 years ago. I was wearing my pink customized dress by Marc Jacobs while Harry's sporting a tailored suit by Tom Ford when we first met at the designated playground our nannies placed us. I knew we were going to be friends forever when he agreed on chasing me all over the ground without any complaints. We got closer when our parents decided to hit it off and threw in business together. Our friendship is built up of sneaking wines and champagnes at business parties when we were 13, first kisses at the terrace of her dad's building at 14, showing up high as funk at our Polo competitions at 16. Harry and I did almost everything together and we're almost sure we're going to hell together. Oh well, to hell with it.

"You know I was really looking forward to getting drunk that night..." I managed to reply and that alone made Harry smile the widest. Of course he knows I'd forgive him easily.

Harry hugged me tightly and gave me a peck on my right cheek. He stood up, dragging me over to the kitchen table once again, some girls giggling upon his presence. But none of these girls made sense to him. No matter whom he beds, drinks and exchanges horny profanities with, one look from his eyes and I knew where I stand with him.

"That's why I'm here tonight. Let's get you fucking drunk, Dyl."
♠ ♠ ♠
How are you guys doin'? It's been a while since I've posted something on Mibba and it feels great to be back. A ton of things are going to happen in this story and I can't wait for you guys learn about it.

So hello & welcome to this another ride of mine.