Status: ON GOING

Super Rich Kids

Chapter Two

A bottle of vodka later, Harry managed to get me drunk after an hour. Eleanor and Louis tried to join in our own drunkard fun but then after our 7th shot, they claimed that they needed to freshen up and proceeded to Eleanor's room - which I'm not gonna elaborate on. Zayn still remains to be unseen and I'm kind of glad since I'm actually having fun. Moments like these remind of me the old days when Harry and I are still as carefree and liberated as ever. For once, I'm pretty proud of myself for making the decision to attend Eleanor's get together party.

"What is this? My dear cousin actually having fun?" Niall came in after our 10th shot, sobered up and ready to snort whatever he can for the night. Niall is wild and yes, goes THAT way but I'm sure that it's just a phase he is having since we all know that after High School, it's time to straighten up (at least that's the number one rule in our family)

Harry and I laughed at Niall's comment as we both clanked our cups in the air. I swallowed the burning alcohol and I've never felt so free.

"Sod off, Niall. How come you're not drunk?" Harry asked, observing Niall condescendingly.

"Yeah right, he was pissed the moment I came in. He's now sobered up and ready for some real action," I responded, eyeing Niall in a sort of: Yes-you-can-take-cocaine-tonight-but-please-know-your-limits. Niall winked at me and pulled at my now sweaty long brown hair.

"Oh, Yes, Mum, I'm going to take what I can get. Please Harry, get my cousin drunk enough that she forgets to take care of me and just think about herself for once." Niall sighed. What can I do? Ever since I had that talk with my Dad years ago about Niall's family's bankruptcy, I had a certain urge to protect him.

"That's what I've been trying to do, mate." Harry replied, returning his gaze at me. I'm about to turn my head for another cup of vodka when lo and behold, Zayn Malik is fast approaching at our little circle. I straightened myself up, feeling the alcohol coursing up my veins faster than ever.

Zayn smiled at us, looking past Harry, Niall and finally me. I managed to give him a small smile and proceeded to dock another drink at the table, trying to maintain composure.

I forgot to tell you (and if it isn't obvious by now, I cannot maintain my inner jugs whenever Zayn is near vicinity.)

"What's up, man? I didn't see you come in!" Harry greeted, giving Zayn one of those manly handshakes only guys comprehend. Zayn smiled and raised his bottle of Bavaria at us, his smoldering eyes twinkling in anticipation.

"I came in kinda early man. I was cornered by Liam and that chick Shannon at the front door." He explains, smiling reluctantly at me. He looked at Niall and gave him a teasing nudge. "Horan, what's with the long face? Thought you're pissed as fuck already?!" he added while Niall just gave him the middle finger. Everyone in our circle knows how Niall rolls: Get drunk, sober up, get high. I'm tempted to finish my newly refilled drink when Zayn stepped up and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

"Hi, Dyl. How're you doin'?"

Zayn Malik is the epitome of perfection in my eyes. Coming in late the sophomore year of our High school, I swear I almost drowned when I saw him enter the halls of the Academy. With his smoldering looks, leather clad body and quiff, I promised myself to Satan that I'm going to marry this guy. Zayn's family is well known at Pakistan for producing petroleum and coal in Middle East but transferred to London when his parents divorced to get away from family drama. I can say that one of the things that make me go gaga for Zayn is his independency and his I-don't-give-a-single-fuck attitude.

I was loss for words by the innocent peck that Harry cleared his throat and began to nudge me. Zayn was looking at me expectantly while Niall has this "Fuck-you're-so-whipped-look etched on to his motherfucking face.

I gathered myself and gave Zayn a small smile. "'M fine, I guess. I saw you came in but Liam and Shannon are so invested in you." I internally sighed in relief. At least I managed to reply in a total normal way.

Zayn gave me one of his soft smiles and fixed his hair for a bit. Oh what I'd give to run my hands through them. I noticed that his eyes are somewhat bleary showing that he has been drinking but not to the point of intoxication. "You should've said hi. I was about to die in boredom. Liam was talking about the business project we have for Brethers, man. I'm literally an inch away of pulling my hair out. A school project at a party? Is he for real?" Niall and Harry laughed loudly while I managed to give a soft and short one. There's something about Zayn's voice that makes me want to sleep and dream of eternity forever.

"Payne is the man and he's cool but he gets..."

"Uptight and a bit mature? Yeah man," Harry cut Zayn off and they laughed for a short while when Paul, the infamous dealer that everyone is raving about came in the picture and managed to get everyone's attention except Harry and I. Paul is popular considering he sells "crazy, good shit" Niall's words, not mine in return of just a few pounds. In other words, Paul is the God of Good Shit meaning weed, cocaine and LSD.

Everyone who's into THAT immediately opened their pockets and wallets to give way to the God of Good Shit including Zayn. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Patron saint of abstinence and anti-drugs, hell, I've had my fair share of joints and raves with Harry and the rest of the guys but tonight isn't the night for that since I promised Eleanor to help her clean up after the party and I prefer not chewing my own piece of mouth after I got my high. I noticed Harry eyeing the zip lock full of kush on Paul's hand and I suddenly I had the urge to smack him in the head.

"You could, if you want to." I mumbled, drinking the rest of my vodka. Harry looked at me skeptically before returning his gaze to the zip lock Paul's distributing to everyone.

“I promised you a good time tonight though." Harry said, scratching the back of his neck a gesture he has whenever he’s nervous or stuck in a dilemma.

He did. He did promise that he's going to make me drunk and let him take care of me. But one look at his thriving face, I know I'm done for.

"I've had my fair share of alcohol anyway. I'm okay, Harry. You should have fun. I know you're itching to blaze it up with my crazy cousin over there." I said with a faint laugh, trying to mask the disappointment laced in my voice.

Harry did a double take between Paul and me. His green eyes danced between his best friend and the thing that would make him forget. I suddenly felt nervous because I'm afraid he might choose anything except me. I heard Niall hollering and heading to the balcony to take his own piece of happiness while Zayn starts to roll the joint. I can feel Harry's eyes burning through me and when I searched for his face, I already knew the answer.

I won.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I got this thing pre-made till about Chapter Four and I'm posting for the heck of it just so my readers could understand and get a bit more of hint of the story I'm trying to project.

Hit me up kiddoes, I know you want to. x