Status: In the process of writing Chapter 14 8/28/09

Nothing Like 'Reden'...

This Girl Here Has A Secret

*Jaslen's Room*

Jaslen's Birthday

Jaslen is getting ready for the party thats actually gonna be at a club the guys rented just for them. Jaslen is really bouncy.

Rub:Calm yourself girl its just a party. Just like the ones we have every year.

Jasl:No its not! We arent in Miami, its not just the 7 of us. Dude we are in Germany, im with a guy i actually like that was sweet enough to rent us a whole club for the night. This is the best birthday of my life!(giggles)

(knock on the door)

Rub:You finish i'll get the door.(runs and opens the door. Its Gustav.)

Gus:Hey. She excited?

Rub:You have no idea.

Gus: (chuckles)

Jasl: (runs from room and jumps on Gustav)Gusti!!!

Gus:Hey babe.(kisses her)

Rub:Aw...thats so cute. Now lets go. They are prob already there.
___________________________________________
*PARTY*(11:32pm)

It may be almost midnight, but the party has just began. (everyone seems to be dancing but Sapphire and Bill. they are sitting at the bar, well shes on his lap)

Jasl:THIS IS AWESOME!!!(continues grinding on Gus)

Sapph:I have never seen her have this much fun before.

Bill: (kisses her neck)

Sapph: (giggles)

Lena: (pops out of nowhere)Hi guys!

Sapph: (jumps)Holy crap! Dude you scared me!

Lena: Oh sorry.(smiles innocently)So...(sits on one of the bar stools)are you guys uh, together?

Sapph:Um...no.

Lena:Really?(raises brow)You guys seem together.

Bill:I wish we were. But...(looks at Sapph)

Sapph:I...

Lena: Oh you like Tom?(frowns)

Sapph:Whats wrong with Tom?

Lena:He doesnt seem like your type if you know what i mean.(wink)Neither does Bill.

Bill:What?

Sapph: Oh i know exactly what you mean.

(She gets up and pulls Charlena upstairs to the VIP where no one is since everyone is on the dancefloor with smiles on their faces)

Lena:What?

Sapph:Why are you doing this? Just leave me alone already!

Lena:Why wont you forgive me?!

Sapph: (sighs)

Lena:Just...(sighs)I miss you.

(Bill decided to follow them. Just to make sure everything was fine and that Sapphire was beating the crap out of Charlena. But he stops when he hears them talking)

Lena:I miss you.

Sapph:You and my boyfriend. Remember?! Grade 9 and 10. You were my bestfriend Charlena!!! If you liked him, you shouldve told me or something!

Bill: (whispering to himself)I get it now.

Lena:How many times do i have to say im sorry?! Im sorry! I didnt mean for it to happen. I miss the good old times. Remember? You, me, Rickey. 3 amigos.(smiles)

Sapph: (chuckles)I dont know. I guess. I mean, we shouldnt have let a guy come between us.

Lena:So friends...again?

Sapph:Yea.(hugs her)Friends again.

Bill: (comes out of hiding)So you guys okay now?

Sapph:Yep.(smiles and grabs Charlena's hand and Bill's and they go back to the party)

Kay: (walks up to Sapph)Why are you guys holding hands?

Lena:She forgave me! Yay!

Mick:WHAT?!

Sapph:Its been what? 2 years? Everythings cool now.

Lena:Yeah! Everything is fine.

Rod: Does that mean you-

Sapph:No! (punches him in the arm) Shut up Rod!

Lena:She likes one of the Kaulitz, right?

Ali: Ooh which one?

Tom:Yea. I've been wondering too.

Sapph:Uh...(looks from Tom then to Bill)I'm going to get something to drink.(runs off)

Zara: (laughs)

Jasl:Hey guys! Let go back to the hotel, huh? Everyone cool with that?

Kay:As long as you keep the party going and the drinks rolling im fine with it!

(everyone laughs)
___________________________________________
Jaslen had a very fun birthday. Drama-free. When they got back they all decided to go to Sapphire's room. Night of pillow fights and makeouts. They ended up all falling asleep at her suite.
___________________________________________
*Next Morning*10:39am

(Sapphire is just waking up. theres like 4 other people in her bed. Tom, Bill, Charlena, and Secret.)

Sapph:Holy crap.(looks at clock then gets up)

(she opens her room door and slowly make her way to the kitchen. Rickey is sitting at the island drinking coffee)

Sapph: (rolls eyes)Morning.

Rickey:Hey.(smiles and pushes a coffee mug to her)I knew you would be waking up soon, so i pour you a cup.

Sapph: (looks at the mug then at him)You drink some first.(pushes it back to him)

Rick:What you think i would poison you or something?

Sapph: Drink.(crosses arms)

Rick: Okay.(drinks a little, gulp)Happy?

Sapph: (laughs)

Rick: (looks at her like shes crazy)What?

Sapph: (sits on stool by him)I was joking. I forgive you, too.

Rick:Finally!

Sapph:I want us to be friends. But you cant be getting jealous and stuff. Deal?

Rick: Deal.(grabs her hand and fixing to bite her finger when she pulls away)

Sapph: (laughs)

Rick: Oh come on! Please?

Sapph:No.[weird boy]

(a loud thump comes from the other room and then some laughing. It came from the living room. Sapphire and Rickey walk there to see whats going on. Basically, Georg had fallen off the couch onto Laci, who was laying on the floor)

Sapph: Oh my gos Laci you okay.

Ci: (Georg getting off her)I'm fine.(blush)

Cee:No she doesnt mind.

Kay: (rolls eyes)So what are we doing today?

Sapph:I for one would love to go to the pool. Who else is still sleeping?

Mick:Its just you guys we were waiting for.

Sapph:I'll go wak-

Secret:Ew Bill. Get your nasty ass toes out my face.(pushes him off the bed)

Bill: Ow!

(Tom and Charlena laughing)


Sapph:Well i guess their up.
___________________________________________
*At The Pool*

Of course Rodney's boys are being retarded, but thats Ruby's fault she started it. Charlena, Mickey, Kayla, and Sapphire just have their legs in the pool

Kay:Have you made a decision?

Sapph: (silence)

Tom: (sits by her and puts an arm around her waist)

Sapph: Oh just make it harder for me will ya.

Tom:What?

Mick:Uh..we are gonna..go over there.(they leave and go join the game in the pool)

Tom:I'm curious.(smirks, takes out cell phone and dials a number)

Sapph:About what?

(Next thing heard is 'Touch my body, let me wrap my thighs all around your waist. Just a little taste')

Sapph: (eyes go big and turns off phone)

Tom:I knew it.(chuckles)

Sapph: Okay you got me.(smiles and leans her head on his shoulder)

Tom:Uh...who do you like more?

Sapph: (looks up at him with her head still on his shoulder)I dont know. Who do you like more?

Tom:What?

Sapph:Me, or Charlena?

Tom: I never liked her. (gives her a kiss like the one she gave him[remember])

Sapph: (smiles and giggles)

Rub:Will you stop with the giggling already?

Sapph: (splashes Ruby)

Ci:Hey you're the only on that still has on their shirt.

Sapph:I know.

Bill: (walking toward her)We will fix that.

Sapph:No.(stands up and hides behind Tom)Help me!

Oh no they are helping each other. Tom held her down while Bill took off her shirt to reveal her camo bikini top.

Sapph:Boo you!(laughs and gets of the ground)Happy now?

Tom:Very.(smirk)

Sapph: (rolls eyes)

Lena: Oh my god you actually got it!!!(points to Sapphire 'Cat Scratch' tattoo)

Sapph:Yea.

Lena:Now we match.(point to hers)Awesome!(hugs her)

Bill: O-kay...?

Sapph: (pulls away)Oh yea. Tom you wanted to see my tattos huh?

Tom:Yea.

Sapph: (turns around to show him her Tinkerbell one)

Tom:Cool.(touches her back then jumps on it)

Sapph: Oh dude you're heavy.(laughs)Rape!

Rub:I'll help!!!(jumps on Bill's back)

(Tom gets off and they all look at her like 'How does that help?')

Rub: (jumps off)What?

Sapph:I swear you're retarded. Hey you guys wanna hang at the mall for a while?

Lena: Oh yea. I wanna go to Victoria Secret.(walks away)

Sapph: Ooh i havent been in there in a while.

Tom: (excitedly)Yeah lets go.(rubs hands together)
___________________________________________
So they all go back and get changed. Now they are at the mall.[Sapphire, Kayla, Charlena, Rickey, Tom, and Bill]
___________________________________________
*Hottopic*

Well not really Hot Topic, its a place like it. The chick that works there keeps staring at Sapphire and Lena. Tom is being retarded with a pair of hot pants.

Tom: (serious face, feminine voice)Oh i so love these. Dont you Sapphi?

Sapph:They would look so hot on you.

(they look at Rickey who's eyes are so wide, and burst out laughing)

Sapph:Rickey calm yourself. We're just kidding.

Sapphire walks to the back where the music is, starts looking for 'Schrei' when the girl that works there walks up to her.

Zia:Hi my name is Zia[Zi-ah]. I see you in here alot.

Sapph: (chuckles)Really? I guess i do come in here alot. I'm Sapphire.

Zia:Is the blonde...your girlfriend?

Sapph:No. We're just friends.

Zia: Oh i'm sorry.

Sapph:No its okay. I'm single right now.

Zia: Oh well...(takes a card out of her pocket and gives it to her)If you ever wanna hang or something, just call.

Sapph: (smiles)Okay.(walks back to the front where Tom and Bill are starring at her)What?

Bill:You do know she wasnt just being friendly, right?

Sapph: Duh.(goes and pays for her hot pants and CD and they leave the store)

Tom:Wow i havent seen her in a while.

Lena:Who?

Tom:Zia.

Sapph:You know her? Oh let me guess, ex-girlfriend?

Tom: (nods head)

Sapph:She has great taste. You, and me. She's hot, too.

Bill: (chokes on his slurpy)

Kay: (laughs)Oh my god. You guys are so dumb.(pats Bill's back)

Bill:What are you talking about?

Lena:This girl here,(puts an arm around Sapphire)has a secret to tell you.

(They all look at her)

Sapph: (sighs)Lets just put it this way. I'm gonna call her.(walks ahead of them)

(Tom and Bill's eyes are about to pop out of their heads but then they runs after her)

Tom:Wait. You like girls?

Sapph:I'm Bi. I used to date Lena.
♠ ♠ ♠
any comments?