Status: Ongoing

Skirts vs. Jeans

Chapter Five

I was going out on a date with Vic tonight. Holy what the actual fucking hell. I had just showered and I was sitting there on my bed, an hour and a half till Vic was here, and I was panicking.

I only have four friends. Mike would be helping Vic. Jaime would be, being Jaime. So maybe I could call Tony? And that's exactly what I did.

After the third ring he picked up. "Hello? Tony Perry speaking." He said in his usual calm, soft, quiet voice.

"Tony!" I screeched quietly. "I'm going on a date with Vic tonight and I don't know what to wear!" I said quickly. I heard Tony sigh and he most probably rolled his eyes at my antics.

"Sit tight, I'll be over there in ten." Tony said then hung up. I sighed and paced around my room for those ten minutes. Tony entered my room those ten minutes later and locked the door behind him.

"Alright, Kellin. How do you feel? Masculine or feminine?" He asked me. I shrugged. I felt a bit of both yet neither at the same time.

"I don't know. I'm fretting so much that my mind can't settle and decide." I said quickly and panicked.

Tony came over to me, grabbed my hands, and made me sit on the bed. "Kell, I'll need you to follow me. Breath. In." He took a breath in, and so did I. "Out." He let his breath out and so did I. We did this for the next five minutes and I was calm.

"There you go." Tony smiled at me. "Now how do you feel?" He asked softly.

"Um, I still feel feminine with a slight twinge of masculine." I answered.

Tony nodded. "Okay, okay." He stood there for a moment, thinking. "High heels, tight skinny jeans, black singlet with a see through top over it, heavy leather jacket, then makeup and hair however." He said finally.

I nodded, agreeing with that. I went around the room, grabbing said clothes then went into the bathroom. I changed into the clothes. I had female boxers on but no bra. I pulled on my very tight, black leather jeans. Then my singlet and tucked it into my jeans, then a see-through white flower top over it. Then the high heels and the heavy leather jacket.

I put my makeup on. Pale Foundation, light pink blush, eyeliner and mascara, glitter eyeshadow, I coloured in my eyebrows, hot red lipstick, and little flecks of glitter on my cheeks and lips. My hair was straightened and rested on my shoulders.

I walked out of my bathroom and to Tony. "How do I look?" I asked shyly.

"You look good." Tony nodded. "Vic's gonna love it. Speaking of the short man, he's gonna be here in fifteen so I'm gonna head."

"Thank you for your help Tone." I smiled at him.

He smiled back and nodded. "No probs, kid. Good luck." He winked then walked out of my room.

I sighed and packed a small shoulder bag with stuff. My spare little makeup bag, phone, wallet, keys and a spare shirt. I went downstairs and waiting in the living room for Vic.

I wonder how this date will go. Tony said Vic likes me, but is that true? If it wasn't true he wouldn't have asked me out on this date. But what if it was just a friendly date. Oh god, and I tried to dress up so well. Fuck. What if he realises tonight he doesn't like me. He wouldn't like me anyway, I'm just, me.

How could someone as hot, smart and talented as Vic. Like someone as ugly, dumb and a huge fucking klutz like me. Vic is so attractive, he's smart with like ever subject, and he's talented at nearly everything. Then there's me, don't even get me started.

"Why are you all dressed up?" I heard the harsh voice of my mother. I looked up at her and frowned, narrowing my eyes.

"A date." I said. "With a guy."

"You faggot cunt." She spat at me. "You're an abomination! A mistake! You should never have been born! I can't wait till you di–" a knock on the door stopped her from continuing her hate rant and from just about slapping me across the face.

I got up, stepping away from the monster that was my mother, and went to the door. I opened it and smile when I saw Vic. "Hey." I smiled shyly. I was nervous and shy, his presence always made me like this.

"Hi there cutie." Vic smiled at me. The nickname making me blush. "You look good." He added, making me blush even more.

"Th-thanks.. So do you." I smiled. Vic handed me a single rose and I just smiled. "Come on in, I'll put this in a vase." I led him inside, shutting the door behind me. I took him into the living room where my mother and father was. "I'll be right back." I said.

I went into the Kitchen, grabbing a cup and filling it up with water. I put the rose in. I went up to my room, putting the cup on my bedside table then went back downstairs.

"I want Kellin home by ten. Don't pressure them into anything. Treat them with respect. Don't make them do something they don't want to do. And uh.. Don't have sex with my child." I groaned when I heard my dads voice.

I walked into the living room. "Dad." I whined. "Do you have to?" He nodded. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't think this should happen, anyway." I heard my mum say. I shot her a glare. "Two males dating, no, this is not right. Especially when one is the spawn of Satan, that being said is my own child. You belong with the pedophiles, Kellin."

"You belong in hell you sick whore." I snapped at her. "Shouldn't you be getting ready for work?" I asked.

She went to speak but I grabbed Vic's arm, heading for the door. "Bye, dad! I'll be home by ten thirty! Love you!" I called out then we walked outside.

We went to Vic's car and got in. "Sorry about them. Sorry about my mum, actually. My dads cool." I apologised to Vic.

Vic shrugged and smiled at me. "It's cool, sorry you have to deal with a bitch like her."

"I've gotten used to it." I shrugged. "So where are we going, anyway?" I asked.

"It's a secret." Vic smiled at me. I pouted. We put our seatbelts on, he started the car, then we were off to wherever our date is.
♠ ♠ ♠
pEoPlE sUcK

Sorry this is so late