Status: Ongoing

Skirts vs. Jeans

Chapter Seven

When I got home, I was all smiles and giggles. Vic had taken me up to the door then gave me a kiss, on the lips, then left. My mum was at work and my dad was on the couch. He asked me about my date and I told him then went to bed.

It was Monday now, and I was for once, happy to go to school. I woke up and just rolled out of bed. I did everything I need to get ready, pulled on tight jeans and a Guns N Roses tank top along with a jacket. I straightened my hair and added some eyeliner. Putting on some black TOMS.

I made sure everything I needed was in my bag, and my phone was in my pocket before I headed downstairs. I went into the kitchen and put a piece of bread in the toaster. I put my bag down. I went over to the coffee maker and made myself one.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and I pulled it out. It was a text from Vic.

Viccypoo; I'm taking you to school today. Be ready in ten.

I smiled to myself and texted back a quick 'okay'. I put my phone down and started making a coffee. I heard someone come up behind me and before I could react, my hair was gripped then my head smashed down on the counter.

I yelped in pain, my eyesight going blurry momentarily. I saw the blurry figure of my mum walk out the door. My bread popped from the toaster but I suddenly wasn't very hungy. I walked upstairs, telling my still sleeping dad, Vic was giving me a lift to school.

I went into the bathroom. There was blood leaking from a cut under my hair line. I sighed, washing the blood off. I grabbed a tissue, putting it against the cut. I made my way back downstairs, grabbing my phone and slipping it into my pocket. I picked my bag up and went outside.

I sat down on the front steps, still with the tissue pressed tightly against the injury. I wiped away a few stray tears. I heard I car pull up into the driveway and I lifted my head, seeing Vic's car.

I got up, walking over to his car and getting in the back. "What happened?" Vic asked me, turning around in his seat.

I shrugged. "Fell down the stairs." I lied. Vic frowned at me.

"You okay?" He asked. I nodded. He turned back around. We went to McDonald's to get breakfast then drove to school, Sitting in the parking lot and finishing our breakfast. Mike was also in the car.

Vic climbed into the back of the car and removed my hand from where I still had the tissue tightly pressed against it. He leaned his head up, kissing the cut. I blushed, smiling softly. "I'm going to go see Tony." Mike said, hoping out the car and going over to his friend who just pulled up.

Vic smiled at me. "I have a question for you that I forgot to ask last tonight." I nodded for him to go on. He took a deep breath, biting his lip. "Will you be my boyfriend/girlfriend?" He questioned.

My lips curled up into a large smile. I nodded my head, moving my arms to wrap around his neck. He smiled widely back, wrapping his arms around my waist. He pulled me into his lap and pecked my lips.

"Let's hop out. Mike, Tony and Hime are staring at us." Vic chuckled. I chuckled and nodded. We slid out of the car, me climbing off Vic's lap and helping him out of the car. He shut and locked the car.

"So, you two a couple?" Jaime questioned.

I bit my lip to stop myself from grinning so hard and nodddd. "We are." I confirmed. The guys grinned, congratulating us. We walked towards the school together.

"Hey." Tony greeted. "What happened?" He asked, gesturing to the small cut under my hair line.

"Fell down the stairs." I replied with a small smile. He gave me a disbelieving look.

"You're skipping first period with me." He stated suddenly.

"Wha–"

"Don't argue." His eyes narrowed. I just gulped and nodded.

The bell rung and we all said goodbye. I pecked Vic on the lips quickly then Tony dragged me out to his car to talk.

"So what really happened?" My turtle obsessed friend asked me once we were in the confinements of his car. "And don't give me another bullshit lie."

I sighed and looked down at the muddy car floor. I felt hot tears welling at the side of my eyes and a lump in my throat. "My mum." I sighed.

Tony put a hand on my thigh comfortingly, giving it a light squeeze. "She doesn't accept me, as you know. And um, I was just getting food this morning when she just, slammed my head down on the counter and left." Tears have started to fall down my cheeks slowly.

"Have you told anyone?" Tony asked. I shook my head. "Just me?" I nodded. "You should tell someone, Kells."

"I know I should." I agreed. "But then they'll take her away from dad, and I don't want him upset. He loves her."

Tony sighed and he was silent for a second. The only sound that could be heard was my sniffling.

"Have you told Vic?"

"No.."

"Kellin. You gotta tell Vic."

"But–"

"I will do it myself."

"Tony–"

"Kellin Glitter Quinn Bostwick. You are telling Vic or I will take away your glittery pillow." He threatened.

I pouted at the boy. "Fine." I gave in. "I hate you.."

"I love you too." Tony then gave me a hug. We stayed their for the rest of the period, then went to our second period.

———

Lunch came around and I just had a class with Jaime so we were walking to the cafeteria. "Hey, you seemed pretty upset this morning. You okay?" Jaime asked.

I gave him a smile and nodded. "Yep! All go–"

"He probably cut himself this morning." A voice said from behind me. I just ignore it, and me and Jaime continued into the cafeteria. "Tranny!" I heard a shout from behind me. "I'm talking to you!" Suddenly my hair was gripped and pulled back. I yelped in pain.

"Dude! What the fuck!?" Jaime yelled at who I assumed was Oli. "Let Kellin go!"

"How about.. No." Oliver responded. The whole cafeteria was silent and staring at us. He then leant down to my ear, talking quietly so no one else will hear. "After lunch, you're going to come to the boys bathroom, And you're going to suck my dïck, okay?"

I just squeezed my eyes shut and nodded. "Good boy." He chuckled then let go of my hair, pushing me to the ground. "Faggot!" He spat, literally spitting on my back, then walked away.

Jaime helped me up and we walked over to our table, ignoring the stares from everyone else. We sat down and I immediately tucked myself into Vic's side.

"What was that about darling?" Vic asked quietly, petting the top of my head. I just shrugged, not wanting to talk. That's how all of lunch went. The other guys talking and me tucked into Vic's side, holding back tears.

But alas, lunch has to end eventually. And the bell that went off reminded me of the horror I was about to face. Luckily it was maths and I didn't have anyone in that class.

"You good babe?" Vic asked me. I just gave him a fake smile and nodded. He pecked my lips. Then him, Tony, Mike and Jaime went off to their classes. I went to the bathroom like I was ordered to.

——— (I really didn't want to write that scene, cause I probably would've cried. So I skipped over it.)

After Oli had pulled his pants back up, zipping them up and left the bathroom. I broke out into heavy sobs. I held my hands over my mouth, silencing them as best as I could.

I felt used. Dirty. I wanted to go home. I stood up on shaky legs and walked out of the stall I was in. I walked over to the mirror, looking at my mess of a face and hair. I washed my face as best as I could and attempted to fix my hair. Then I called my dad.

"Hey muppet. Why are you calling? Shouldn't you be in class?" My dads cheery voice answered the phone.

I sniffled. "Um, I had a panic attack.." I mumbled. It was only a half lie, I was about to have one.

"Oh dear. That bad?" He questioned.

"That bad." I whimpered.

"Okay, I'll be there in ten." He said then hung up. I put my phone in my pocket and tried to control my breathing.

My dad texted me he was outside. I quickly went outside, avoiding teachers and jumped in his car. "You okay?" He asked me.

I shrugged. "I just want to sleep.." I mumbled. He nodded silenetly. We drove home in silence and as soon as we were home I went straight up to my room. I dumped my bag then went to the bathroom.

I threw up twice. Washed my mouth out with mouthwash three times. Brushed my teeth twice. Then had a shower. After that I went back to my room and locked myself into my room.

I had my pyjamas on so I just crawled into bed. I had a text from Vic asking where I was. I told him I was feeling sick and went home to sleep so he shouldn't come over. Then I fell asleep crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll update every Monday and Friday.