Status: Ongoing

Skirts vs. Jeans

Chapter Nine

School was now over and I was sitting in Vic's car thinking over to events of the day. I woke up in a terrible mood. Had an argument with the Witch. Then I got to school and laughed with the guys, until lunch. After lunch, Oliver did it again. What he did yesterday- he, ugh. I visibly shivered. But Mike and Vic were in a very concentrated conversation, not noticing me.

I stayed in the bathroom for the last period then caught up with the guys at the end of the day. The Witch had also texted me, less then nice things.

I felt tears burning at the side of my eyes and bile rising in my throat. I bit my lip, waiting till we were at the Fuentes's house.

Vic pulled into a driveway and parked the car. He shot me a smile. "Ready love?" I nodded silently and got out of the car.

I grabbed my bag and Vic held my hand as we walked into his house. A middle aged tanned woman came out from what seemed to be the kitchen. "Viccy! Mikey! Welcome home!" The woman cheered. "Oh, who's this?"

"This is Kellin, mama." Vic smiled at his mum. "Their my boy/girlfriend."

She smiled brightly and ran over to me, giving me a large hug and knocking me back. "Hi dear." She smiled at me. "Welcome to the family. Are you staying for dinner?"

"Oh, I don't want to impose." I said politely.

"Oh nonsense dear! You're staying. Do you like tacos?"

I nodded. "But um, I'm a Vegetarian."

She nodded and grinned, kisses her son's cheeks, then went back to the kitchen.

Tony and Jaime showed up then we went down to the Fuentes basement. Mike grabbed some drum sticks and came over to me, hitting me on the head with them making me pout.

I rubbed my head. "That hurt." I whined. "Viccy! He hurt me!" I pushed my bottom lip out and gave Vic puppy eyes.

"Mike, did you hurt my baby?" Vic asked in amusement.

"Psh, no." Mike waved his hand, brushing us off. He walked over to the set of drums, sitting on the seat behind them.

I pouted at Vic. "Aw, my poor Kells." He leaned down slightly, kissing me on the lips. I smiled, kissing him back. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I slid my hands up his arms and around his neck. He gently took my bottom lip between both of his and pulled back.

He smiled at me, to which I returned. "Ew! PDA!" Jaime shouted.

Vic rolled his eyes and pulled away. "Shut up Hime-time!" I stuck my tongue out at him, making Jaime roll his eyes.

Vic and Tony picked up their guitars and Jaime got his bass. Vic and Jaime went behind two microphones.

I sat down on a couch and watched them play. They did a cover of Green day first. Then played two of their own songs; Chemical Kids And Mechanical Brides and Yeah Boy And Doll Face.

They were all really good. Once they finished the second song I clapped loudly and grinned at them. "That was amazing!"

"You wanna sing something Kells?" Jaime asked.

"No.." I mumbled. Jaime grinned at me and came over to the couch, picking me up and dragging me over to the microphone.

"Stay." He ordered. Him, Mike, Tony and Vic moved away from their instruments and went over to the two couches and sat on them.

I sung a song that I had wrote a few days ago; You Kill Me (In A Good Way). After I finished they clapped for me. Mrs Fuentes called us upstairs after a while of just hanging around the basement.

We went upstairs to the kitchen and sat down eating the tacos. It went me, Vic and Jaime on one side. Mike and Tony on the other side. Then Mr and Mrs Fuentes in both ends. "I'm sorry I'm not in better clothes Mrs Fuentes." I apologised.

She just smiled at me. "It's no problem dear. And call me Vivian or Viv, or you can call me mum like the boys do." She grinned. "Not just Mike and Vic."

I laughed at that. But it's true, she's like the worlds best mum. "So, you just moved here?" Mr Fuentes asked.

I nodded and swallowed the food that was currently in my mouth. "Um, yeah. My mothers job transferred her here, since it's a better place then Vegas I guess."

"And what are your parents jobs?" He asked.

"My mothers a doctor, one of the best in the country. And my dads a cartoon artist. So he stays home."

"Any that we would know?"

"There's one that's got about six comics out. Villains, Vixens And The Good Guys."

"Oh, I have like three of those!" Jaime said. "It's really good. The art style is amazing. Not to mention it's really funny." He laughed.

"And are you enjoying Michigan so far?" Mrs Fuentes asked. "Are my boys treating you nicely?"

I smiled and nodded. "They are. They look so hardcore, but really. They're just a bunch of soft hearted idiots." Me and Viv laughed at my statement.

We all finished our dinner then had desert, which was Apple Crumble. After we finished I helped Mrs Fuentes clean up the dishes while the boys all stayed in the living room watching the TV.

"Kellin." Mrs Fuentes started. "You're a nice kid, I like you. You're better then any of the other guys and girls Vic has chosen. And the guys all seem to be comfortable with you. Just, don't hurt them. And if you have to, be gentle. Like ripping off a bandaid. Put some cream around it, rip, then put more cream on it."

I nodded. "I will, ma'am." She smiled at me and brought me into a hug.

"You're welcome over any time sweetie. You're apart of the family." I smiled up at her. We went out into the living room and we all watched a movie together.

After the movie, Antman, finished, me, Tony and Jaime had to go. Tony and Jaime got in Tony's car after saying goodbye to everyone then drove off. Then Vic and I got in his car and he took my home.

"Your bands really good." I said to him. "I love your voice."

"Oh please, you can sing ten times as better than me." Vic said, making me blush.

"Thank you for having me over, your parents are really nice." I mumbled.

Vic smiled at me. "Their nice people, just as long as you don't get on their bad side." He chuckled.

We arrived at my house and he walked me to the door like the gentleman he is. "Thank you for coming over babe." He smiled at me.

He put his hands on my hips, bringing my body closer to his. I wrapped my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers in his long brown hair. He closed the gap between our lips, pressing his against mine making both our eyes flutter closed.

His lips moved in sync with mine. Passion flowing through our bodies. His tongue poked out and swiped along my lower lip, asking for entrance, to which I granted, parting my lips for him.

Our tongues tangled together, battling for dominance. He won, letting his tongue explore every crevasse in my mouth. His tongue lapped against mine before pulling out and his teeth gently bit down on my lower lip, pulling it with him as he moved his head back slightly.

He rested his forehead on mine. Our breathing was slightly laboured and we both had big grins on our faces.

"I've- I've gotta go Kells." He mumbled, pecking my lips.

"Okay." I mumbled back, pecking his lips. We kissed passionately one more time. He walked out to his car, getting in and driving away.

I grabbed my keys from my bag, unlocking the door and going inside, locking it behind me. "Dad?" I called out.

"Study!" He called back. I walked to my dads study, opening the French doors. "I'm working on the newest art for the comic. Vixen one and two are stealing from Good Guy three."

I laughed at him and shook my head. "You going to bed late?" I asked.

"Yeah, sorry kiddo. Get that nice boyfriend of yours to take you to school?"

I smiled and nodded. "Mum at work?"

"Yep."

"Alright. Well, night dad." I leaned down, kissing my dads cheek then went up to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
ahhhh.