Status: Ongoing

Skirts vs. Jeans

Chapter Eleven

It had been three months since I came here. I have a wonderful boyfriend, Vic. Best friends, Mike, Jaime and Tony. But my bestest friend, Lexi. My dads comics are going great and I get to help him sketch sometimes.

But of course, with good things. Come the bag things.

Twice a week. Every Tuesday and Thursday. Oli makes me suck him. Everytime after, I hide in the bathroom for the last period. Luckily, those two days, the last periods I don't have with anyone. Then Josh and Craig keep beating me up, I have a large bruise on my right ribs that just keep swelling. And my mother. The Witch. She constantly screams at me, hits me. She mainly hits me in the back now.

At school, we also got some new teachers. They're brothers. Mr Way, he lets us call him Gee. He's our art teacher, and he's really cool. He also used to be friends with my dad back in Vegas, so they reunited. Also, the other Mr Way. He lets some people call him Mikey, he's the English teacher. He's much better then the old Pedophile Mr Vanity.

I whimpered as I rolled over in bed, laying on my stomach. I can't lay on my side, due to the bruise on my ribs, and I can't lay on my back, due to the various cuts and bruises.

At around midnight, two hours ago, the Witch came into my room and woke me up. She started whipping me with one of my dads belts for five minutes before leaving for work.

I didn't have a chance to clean it up, and I could feet the cuts and blood with every move I make. I reached for my phone, feeling skin break in my back making me gasp.

I started crying. I lied there and cried until I fell asleep.

———

I woke up to my phone ringing at nine on a Saturday morning. I groaned, shuffling over and grabbing my phone. I answered it, too tired to look at the ID.

"Hello..?" I mumbled sleepily.

"Oh no! Did I wake you up?" I heard the voice of my newst friend, Lexi.

"Yeah.." I mumbled.

"Too bad." She snickered. "We're going to the mall! I'm going to call the others then we're all going to meet up at your house at ten." Then she hung up.

I groaned, turning my phone off. I got out of my bed and walked over to my mirror. I wasn't wearing a shirt or pants, just boxers. I turned around, peering over my shoulder. My back looked painful, and felt it to.

I grabbed some clothes from my male wardrobe and walked out of my room and to the bathroom. I had a shower, cringing and sobbing through the pain. After my shower, I pulled on a clean pair of boxers, tight skinny jeans, a random black shirt that had pizzas on it, and a black Blink-182 jumper.

I dried and brushed my hair, not bothered to style it. I put eyeliner on, saying I felt extra emo today.

I walked out of the bathroom and back to my bedroom. I pulled on some socks and white converses. I grabbed a black drawstring bag. I threw in my wallet, instax camera and keys. I grabbed my phone, slipping it in my pocket then going downstairs.

I was faced with Witch and dad fighting. "Dad?" I asked quietly. The yelling stopped and dad turned to me.

"Good morning handsome, there's coffee in the kitchen for you." He smiled at me, though his eyes looked sad. I nodded silenetly and walked into the kitchen, finding said coffee. Then the fighting started up again.

"Don't think I don't know what you did to our son last night!"

"It's hardly our child! We raised him better then to be a faggot and a tranny!"

"Kellin is neither of those things!"

"He is! He is a disgrace, an abomination, he should never have been born!"

"Do not talk about Kellin like that you bitch!"

"Or what? You'll hit me!"

"No! I'm not heartless like you!"

"No! You're just a coward and you're pathetic!" Then the door slammed shut.

My dad walked into the kitchen, his head down. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him. He wrapped his arms around my gently.

"Are you okay dad?" I asked softly. He sighed and shook his head.

"I'm sorry she did that. How is your back? Do you need some pain killers?" He asked. I nodded. He went to the cupboards, getting me two pain killers and a glass of water.

"I'm going out today.. But I can stay if you want." I suggested.

Dad shook his head. "No. Go out with your friends. I'll be fine, I've got my comics." He handed me the pills and water. I popped the pills in my mouth, swallowing them down with water.

"Okay. But call me if you need anything. And I'll check up every hour."

"Yes mother." We both laughed. I kissed my dads cheek, waving bye to him. I quickly gulped the rest of my coffee then ran out the door.

Tony and Jaime were there, leaning against Tony's car. I walked up to them.

"Lexi doesn't know how to drive, but she has a big van that we can all sit in." Jaime said. "So we're going to drive to her place, meet the others there. All of us get in the van then to the mall."

I nodded. "Alright." We got in Tony's car and he started driving to Lexi's. "So, Hime." I started. "Is there any chance you like Lexi?"

"Psh, no." Jaime laughed.

"He does." Tony said.

"Ha!" I shouted. "I knew it!" Jaime groaned and I laughed.

We got to Lexi's and we all got out. There was Vic and Mike talking to Lexi. Standing next to a black van with dragons on it.

"Isn't it cool!" Lexi called. I grinned and ran up to her, hugging her. She hugged me back, squeezing me tightly. I winced in pain, biting my lip to not whimper.

"It's awesome GaLexi!" I agreed. She smiled and we kissed each other's cheeks. Then I went over to Vic.

I wrapped my arms around his middle and snuggled into his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer and kissing the top of my head.

"Hello sunshine." Vic said in a soft tone, practically whispering in my ear.

"Hello, asshole." I looked at his face and grinned. He frowned and licked my cheek. "Ew! Vic germs!" I joked and aggressively wiped my cheek with my sleeve.

Soon enough we all piled into the car. Me and Vic in the front seats, Vic driving. Then Jaime and Lexi in the two seater behind Vic's chair, and Tony and Mike in the two seater behind my chair. There was another three seats behind them then a large trunk. This van is weird.

Vic drove us to the mall and we all sung pop songs stupidly.
♠ ♠ ♠
You've all probably heard about the drama with Mike. It pisses me off. The way she came out with it, over the Internet, not to police, and ten years later. Seems like bullshit, right? But she had 'proof', but that can always be photoshopped. But if it did happen, it was the girls own Damon fault for consenting in the first place. Then it was also Mike's fault for sleeping with her. I cried as soon as I heard the news Mike was steeping away from PTV. Sad sad.