Status: Ongoing

Skirts vs. Jeans

Chapter Thirteen

Kellin's P.O.V

It was ten. The party was in full swing. Lexi and Jaime had finally gotten together. The two of them were in the living room, talking to some people.

Lexi had a green crop top. It stopped above her belly button, showing her belly button piercing. The shirt also had spaghetti straps. She had green tights and green boots. She put glitter on her face and in her hair and has on some fake fairy wings. Tinker bell. It's an inside joke between me and her.

Jaime was dressed like a ninja. Black shirt, black jacket, black pants, black joggers, a piece to go over his hair and over his mouth. But he had moved the mouth piece down so he could talk.

Mike was in the kitchen, doing a shot game with someone. Tony sitting on a chair quietly and watching, a can of root beer in his hand.

Mike was shirtless. Nike sweatpants and adidas shoes. He had on three fake gold chains and a SnapBack.

Tony had on green pants and shirt. A turtle shell was painted on the back of the shirt, and he had a blue eye mask.

Me and Vic were sitting on the couch, his arm wrapped around my shoulder as we watched everyone else.

Vic wore a white V-neck and black jeans with black and white vans. A black and white tail was clipped to the back of his pants and I had painted his face white with black dots.

I was dressed in a tight black shirt, black skinny, skinny, jeans, black converses. I had a black cat tail. I had a pink nose, black cat whiskers, and black cat ears.

I sighed. "I need to pee." I whined in Vic's ear. He rolled his eyes at me.

"Well go pee, Kells." He told me.

"But people." I whined, pulling on his arm.

"Come on. Go pee, I'm going to go check on Mikes." Vic said. We stood up and parted ways. I went to the bathroom, Vic went to the kitchen.

As I was walking to the bathroom, someone grabbed hold of my arm and pulled me into a dark room. I heard the slam of a door and the click of a lock, ang was suddenly slammed against a wall harshly.

A light flickered on and I was faced with the sight of Oliver Sykes. We were in a bedroom, Lexi's parents room if I'm correct. Oliver had one hand wrapped tightly around my skinny wrists, pinning them above my head. Then his body was pushed against mine, preventing me from moving.

"Is it true?" He growled, breath fanning my face. I smelt alchcol, a strong stench of it.

"I-is what true..?" I stuttered, slightly scared.

He brought his other hand up, moving his body back and striking me across the face. I gasped, my head flying to the side. "Don't stutter. It's not fucking cold. Answer me faggot!"

"Sorry.." I mumbled.

"Louder. I can't hear you." Oli snarled.

"Sorry." I said louder.

"That's what I thought, slut." He snickered. "Now tell me. Is it true? Are Lexi and Jaime together?"

"Yes." I confirmed, confusion taking over my features. "Why do you want t-"

I was slapped across the face again, the left cheek this time. I whimpered quietly. "You don't need to know tranny!" He spat. "Now, I have a job for you. First, do the only thing you're good for. Get on your fucking knees and suck me slut."

His hand that was on my wrists, moved to one of my shoulders as his other hand moved to my other shoulder. He gripped both shoulders tightly and slammed me to the ground. I gasped out from the force.

(Shit's about to get real, if you wish not to read, then scroll through until you see the next sentence with brackets. I'm sorry to everyone, and myself. Have a good day :) )

He unzipped his jeans and pushed them down his thighs. "Hurry up, I don't have all day." Oli growled. He gripped my hair, pulling my head forward. He grabbed the base of his cock, nudging my lips with it.

My lips parted and he shoved in there. His hands gripped my hair, dragging my head back and forth. Curses and groans spilled from his lips.

Silent tears spilled down my cheeks as Oli fucked my mouth. I hate this. I just want it to be over.

He eventually pulled out of my mouth, but he hasn't come yet. What the hell?

My question was answered when he dragged me up from the ground and over to the bed, pushing me down on it. "Strip." He ordered. "If you don't, I'll just beat you up more than what I'm planning."

I let out a choked sob, making him roll his eyes. I pulled off my clothes, pulling off the little accessories as well.

He pushed me down on my stomach, my ass hanging off the bed.

"Wait! W-wait don't! Please!" I cried.

"Shut up!" He yelled, clamping a hand over my mouth. He suddenly slammed in. No prep, no lube. Raw and dry. I let out a muffled scream and sob, then suddenly the door was opened.

"What the fuck." I heard a voice. I couldn't move, so I didn't bother. I could feel Oli craning his neck to see. He suddenly pulled out roughly, removing his hands from my body. I heard his pants being pulled up and zipped before he ran out of the room.

(You're safe to read on and live happily. If you actually read that, and are now crying, I feel you bro.)

"Oh Kellin." I heard a soft voice. It belonged to Lexi. She came over to me, helping me up on to the bed slowly and holding my body close to her's. "Thanks, Tyler. Go tell Vic that Kellin passed out from too much alchcol and that he's free to take the guys home." I heard her say then the door softly shut.

I just sobbed and Lexi held me close to her body.

———

Lexi's P.O.V

I was wondering around, talking to people. Suddenly Tyler ran up to me. "Hey, Lexi. I was going to the bathroom and as I walked passed your parents room, I swear I heard like- a scream."

"Um, okay. I'll check it out." I went up to my parents room, Tyler following behind me. It was locked, weird. I put my ear up against the wall, hearing some noises that I couldn't exactly make out.

I reached up, grabbed the spare key from the top of the door frame. I unlocked the door, pushing it open. Holy cow, this is not what I expected.

"What the fuck." I said. I don't usually swear, but, this is, oh god. Oli quickly pulled out of Kellin and fixed his pants, running off. I never remembered inviting him, he must have snuck in.

I went over to Kellin, helping him up on to the bed slowly then I held his body close to mine. I told Tyler to tell Vic to go home and that Kellin's passed out. Tyler left, closing the door behind him. I tried to calm the sobbing boy in my arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahaha... Merry Christmas?