Status: Ongoing

Skirts vs. Jeans

Chapter Fourteen

I woke up in a swirling amount of pain. I whimpered and whined like a lost puppy, tears brimming my eyes.

"Kells, Kells, Kells." I heard a soft, feminine voice. "Shh, it's okay. Do you need anything?"

"Bathroom." I whispered in a hoarse voice. The person, whom I am presuming is Lexi, helped me up. A pain shot through my ass and spine, making me gasp out in pain.

Lexi rubbed my back comfortingly. "There's still people outside, so. I'm going to get everyone to leave, get you a pair of my briefs, then nurse you. Stay here, okay?"

I just nodded quietly. She walked out of the room, shutting the door softly behind her. Ten minutes later she came back and handed me some underwear and a pair of sweatpants. I slipped them both on.

She helped me to the bathroom and as soon as I entered, I threw up, luckily making it to the toilet in time. I threw up a few more times before everything in my stomach was basically non-existent.

Lexi flushed the toilet and helped me stand up. I had some water. Brushed my teeth, and used plenty of mouth wash.

"I wanna go home.." I whined, starting to cry.

"Okay. But I need someone to drive us. Does anyone else know?" She asked me.

"Tony knows about my mum.." I mumbled.

"Your mum?"

"I'll explain later.."

"Okay." Lexi gave me a soft smile. "I'll call Tony, get him to pick us up and take us to your place. Then you gotta explain."

———

An hour and a half later, I was curled up on my bed, Tony sitting to one side of me and Lexi on the other side. I was wearing a baggy sweatshirt, boxers, and baggy sweatpants.

"So, can you talk to us, Kells?" Lexi asked softly.

"I want to.." I whispered. "But I'm scared.."

"How about, me and Lexi tell a secret, you tell us something, and so on." Tony suggested.

"Okay." I agreed.

"Well I'll go first, since I suggested this." Tony mumbled. "Um.. I'm going to start deep. I have a daddy kink." He admitted, shocking me and Lexi. "I'm a little."

"I can see it." Lexi whispered. "Since you're always so quiet, and usually very obedient. Interesting."

"Your turn." Tony said, face as bright as a tomato.

"When I was twelve, up till fourteen. I dated my best friend, Ella. But she's now a Drag Queen. Her stage name is Hobi Hobi." She said. "Ella is hella gay." She laughed softly.

"I have an older sister. She's four years older than me." I said quietly. "She ran away when she was eighteen. She keeps in contact occasionally. Three texts a year, maybe four."

Tony and Lexi gave me a sympathetic smile before Tony spoke. "I have a crush on Mike.." He said quietly.

"Gah! You two would be so cute!" Lexi gushed. "Um. My real parents are assholes and kind of abandoned me. So, the people who I say are my parents, are actually my older sister and her husband."

"Parents are like that." I said, giving her a small smile. "My mum abuses me. Verbally and physically."

"You need to tell someone, like the police." Lexi said, Tony nodding in agreement.

I shook my head. "My dad loves her too much." They both frowned, but let it be for now.

"I lost my virginity to my mums friends daughter." Tony said. "She kept coming on to me so I just fucked her. The family stopped talking to us after that. Then I lost my anal virginity to my guitar teacher. I was fourteen, he was nineteen. Then he moved away a week after."

"Aw, turtle.." Lexi frowned, practically mimicking my sad face. "I nearly died once. I was cutting vegetables then I slipped and cut my arm, cutting my artery. Very painful."

"Ouch." I shivered, imagining the pain. "Olisbeenmakingmesuckhisdickforthepastmonthandrapedmeyesterday." I said quickly.

"Slower. Tony said sternly.

I frowned, looking down at my lap. I took a deep breath, saying what I've been dreading. "Oli's been making me suck him off for the past month." They gasped. "He raped me yesterday. Well- yeah. He went in without prep or lube and just- yeah.." I whimpered, starting to cry.

———

We watched RuPaul's drag race till one. Then we had lunch, Tony made us grilled cheese sandwiches and juice. Then we watched Disney movies in the afternoon. We fell asleep though, all cuddled together.

I heard a knock on my door, waking me out of my slumber. The door opened, revealing my dad with a smile. "Hey kids, dinners ready in ten, you all eating?"

I nodded, croaking out a yeah for all three of us. I woke up the other two and we straightened out our ruffled clothes and flattened down our bed hair then went downstairs.

It was sausages, macaroni and vegetables. Just lots of macaroni and vegetables for me. We ate dinner, me, Tony, Lexi and my dad, all having a nice chat.

Then we had desert, bowls full of ice cream. It was now eight and Tony and Lexi had to go home. I bid the two farewell, telling them I'll see them at school tomorrow.

After they left, I said goodnight to my dad and went upstairs. I had a shower. The water was boiling hot and I made sure to scrub harshly at every inch of my body.

After my shower I brushed my teeth several times and used mouth wash several times.

I went to bed, still in sweats, and snuggled under the sheets. My thoughts came swimming in, tears cascaded down my cheeks, whimperes slipped through my quivering lips. That's how I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Horror/mystery Frerard, would you like to read?