Status: Ongoing

Skirts vs. Jeans

Chapter Eighteen

We went to the movies after finishing up at the cafe. We watched the movie Captain America.

After the movie Vic took me back out to his car. "What's the time?" He asked me.

"Uhhh.. Six thirty." I replied as we got in the car.

"Cool, we'll make it in time." He said, making me confused.

"Make it where?" I asked.

"I made us dinner reservations at a Japanese restaurant, real fancy too."

I gasped, looking at him as he drove. "Really!?"

"Yeah."

"I've always wanted to eat at a Japanese place!" I leaned over the console, kissing his cheek. He grinned at me.

We arrived at the restaurant and he parked, turned the car off, got out and ran over to my side, opening the door. I giggled and got out, holding his hand. He locked the car then we walked into the building.

"Reservation for Fuentes." He told the guy at the desk. The guy nodded and smile at us.

"Right this way." He grabbed two menus and led us to our table. It had two chairs on either side, next to a large Japanese display.

He pulled out our chairs for us then laid napkins over out laps. He handed us our menus. "Hello. My name is Natsu, I'll be your waiter this evening. Water or Sake?"

"Just water, please." Vic said. The guy, Natsu, nodded then walked to the kitchen.

"This is really nice." I said to Vic. "I feel so underdressed."

"To be honest, so do I." He laughed.

I laughed with him. "You chose this place."

"Shut up and choose what you want to eat."

Natsu came back with two cups and jug of water. He put the cups down in front of Vic and I then filled the cups up with water, putting the jug in the middle of the table.

"Have you decided what you would like to eat this evening?" Natsu asked.

We nodddd and told him our meal choices. He nodded and walked away.

Vic and I talked as we ate the food, sometimes just sitting in silence, enjoying the food.

After dinner we complimented the chef and waiter, leaving a generous tip.

We got in Vic's car and drove back to his house to hang out for a bit. "Mum!" Vic called as we entered his house. "I'm home, I've got Kellin with me. We're going to head up to my room for a bit!"

"Okay!" Vivian called.

Vic led me upstairs and down a hall. "Kellin's here?" I heard from behind me. I jumped and spun around, seeing Mike. "Hey dude! Nice outfit." He complimented.

"Hey Mike, and thank you." I smiled. He gave Vic a short wave, to which he returned.

"Don't be too loud." Mike taunted then disappeared into what I assume is his room.

Vic and I blushed. "Ignore him.." Vic mumbled. He continued to lead me to his room, pushing the door open for me. I walked in and looked around. It had grey bedsheets, the usual stuff you would have in a room, and band posters on the walls. I put my bag on the floor the flopped down on the bed.

He slapped my ass, making me gasp loudly and turn over. "What the hell!?" I whined.

He just smirked and sat next to me. I pouted and took off my cardigan, throwing it on to my bag.

He shuffled on to the bed more then grabbed me, dragging me on to his lap. I giggled and gazed down at him.

He leaned his head up, pressing his soft lips against mine. Our lips moved together slolwy. He wrapped his arms around my lower back, and I wrapped mine around his neck.

We made out, our lips moving against each other's slowly. He parted his lips from mine, moving them down my jaw and neck.

He slowly mouthed at my neck and I was starting to get nervous. "V-Vic.." I stuttered out. "Stop, please.." I whimpered.

Vic immediately pulled back, giving my a sympathetic look. "I'm not going to do anything okay babe? Why don't we get some sleep, yeah? Do you wanna stay over?"

I nodded my head quietly. "Well I'll go ask my mum, you call your dad and ask." I nodded again. Vic walked out of his room and presumably to his mum.

I pulled out my phone, calling my dad. "Hello?" He answered sleepily.

"Hey dad. Did I wake you?"

"Nah, I'm just tired. Been working on some art."

"Oh, cool. Well, I was wondering if I could stay at Vic's house tonight?"

"Okay. But no sex."

"Definitely no sex dad, definitely." He laughed at me. We said our love you's, goodbyes then hung up.

Vic walked back into the room and gave me a smile. "My mum said yes."

I smiled. "Could I borrow some clothes?"

Vic nodded. He went over to the wardrobe and pulled out a shirt, giving it to me. "Pants?"

I shook my head. "I'll just sleep in my shirt and underwear."

Vic nodded and grabbed his pyjamas. "I'll get dressed in the bathroom." Then he walked out and into the bathroom.

I pulled off my shoes, shorts, leggings, shirt and bra, leaving my dark yellow panties on. I then pulled Vic's shirt on. It was big, so it must be a big one for him. It went down to my mid tighs. It had a faded Green Day picture on it.

Vic knocked on the door and asked if I was dressed, I replied with a yes. He came in then I went to the bathroom, washing off all the makeup.

I came back into the bedroom and shut the door behind me and flicking the lights off. I waddled over to where Vic was, sitting on the bed. "Ready for bed darling?" He asked me.

I nodded. "Yeah."

He got up, pulling back the covers then getting in, shuffling over to the far side of the bed. I got in next to him. He pulled the covers back up to our shoulders.

Vic wrapped an arm around my body, pulling me close to him then just rested that arm on my hip, his other under his head. I pulled my arms up to rest on his lower abodomen, my head resting on his chest, his head resting on mine.

"I had a fun day." I said softly.

"So did I. I'm glad you said yes. I'm also glad you told me what you did."

I was silent. "It's okay, Kellin. I'm always here for you."

"I love you.."

"I love you too.
♠ ♠ ♠
One of my favourite chapters.