Status: Ongoing

Skirts vs. Jeans

Chapter Nineteen

***

Hands held my arms above my head, another set of hands held my legs down.

Sharp nails skidded up my sides.

Words were spat at me.

I whimpered and sobbed in pain, calling out for help.

***

"Kellin! Kellin!" I heard a voice yelling at me.

I gasped and my eyes shot open. I looked around, it was dark. "Baby.." I felt a hand on my cheek. I shuddered in fear and pulled away.

"Kells, it's just me." I recognised Vic's voice. He wrapped his arms around me tightly, pulling me to him. I burried my face in his chest and sobbed.

"Shh, it's okay." He calmed me, patting my hair. I fell back asleep.

———

I woke up to kisses being placed on my face. My eyes fluttered open and I saw Vic smiling at me.

"Good morning beautiful." He said. His voice was hoarse and raspy from sleep, sexy.

"Good morning, turd." I giggled as he frowned.

"I was trying to be romantic and you just ruined it."

"You love me." I whispered.

Love. Such a strange word. You could 'love' something, an object. Like a phone or camera. But you're not attracted to it. You could 'love' a friend. Would do anything for them. But again, you don't want to screw them. You could 'love' family. The gatherings and gifts at celebrations. But you're not attracted to them- hopefully. 'Love' a person. Be sexually attracted to them, or just attracted to them. You want to date them and be with them forever.

But what is the true meaning of love? There are several meanings in the dictionary. But what is the true meaning? To make love? To be together forever? To treasure something dearly?

I love my dad. I don't want sex. I treasure him for he was the person who brought me up. I love my friends. I want to be friends with them forever. I treasure them because they're always there for me. I love Vic.

I love Vic. I do want to have sex with him. He is perfect in every aspect, at least in my eyes. Yes, he has his imperfections, but so does everyone else. Your imperfections are what make you beautiful. Without the things that supposedly make you ugly? How're you supposed to figure out how to be beautiful?

"-llin! Kellin!" Vic shouted me out of my trance, waving a hand in front of my face. My eyes widened and I looked at him like a deer caught in head lights. "You alright? You just like, stopped talking for a good five minutes."

"Sorry.." I apologised. "I was just thinking."

"About what?" He asked.

"Love."

"Well, I don't know much about it. All I know is that I love you." Vic grinned.

I giggled at the cheesy line. I leaned up, pressing my lips to his. I wound my arms around his neck. My eyes fluttered closed as I got lost in the passion of the kiss.

"Get u- ew!" Mike shouted as he burst into the room. Me and Vic pulled apart and looked over at Mike. "Are you guys wearing pants? I can see Kellin's wearing a shirt but.."

"I am." Vic said. "Kells isn't- but we didn't have sex!" He quickly said before Mike thought we had.

"Oh- uh, okay. Um, Mama made breakfast." Mike slowly walked out of the room, closing the door at the same pace.

Vic and I giggled. "Come on Angel, let's get out of bed." I nodded and pushed the covers off us, clambering ungracefully out of bed. "Want some pants?"

I nodded. "Yes please." Vic climbed out of the bed and went over to the closet. He pulled out a small pair of sweatpants, throwing them at me, then getting a shirt.

We pulled on the articles of clothing then went downstairs. "Good morning Fatso, Mama and Papa Fuentes." I greated with a grin.

"Heyyy!" Mike whined while the two parents said hello with a chuckle.

I gave Mike and innocent smile and sat down on a chair, Vic sitting next to me. Mama Fuentes served us all French toast. We all ate with small talk.

"So, how was your date yesterday?" Mike asked.

"Amazing!" I said, a mouth full of toast.

"You're disgusting." He said, his face scrunching up in disgust. I took a large bite of my toast, chewing a bit then opening my mouth. Mike whined in disgust and I just laughed.

"Children." Vic said in a mock disappointed tone, rolling his eyes.

"You're dating one." I grinned at him.

"That makes me sound like a pedo." He grumbled.

"What, you're not one?" I asked cheekily. He frowned at me and kicked my shin. "Ow! That hurtttt." I whined.

"Good." He smiled smugly as I pouted.

Around midday Vic had to drop me home. Of course, after a quick make out session in his bed.

I took in a lungful of oxygen as Vic pulled away from my lips, moving them down my jaw and neck. My fingers tightened the grip in his luscious hair.

I let out a small mewl of pleasure as I felt Vic sucking on the skin of my neck. "Viccy.." I sighed contently. He smirked and started sucking a bit bellow the hickey he had just made.

Vic left two hickeys on my neck and one bellow my ear and I left one on his Addams apple. After our make out session we quickly got dressed.

"Hey Vic, can I keep this shirt and pants?" I asked shyly.

Vic game me a smile and nodded. "Sure, babe. You go to the bathroom and change so you can do your makeup."

I nodded happily and skipped out of his room to the bathroom. I pulled on the clothes I had yesterday and put on a light layer of makeup. I brushed my messy hair and just let it hang on my shoulders.

After I was ready I skipped out of the bathroom and burst into Vic's room, seeing him shirtless. I let out a low whistle and he blushed.

I shut the door and walked over to him. I let my hands roam across his upper body. "You've got muscles, babe." I muttered.

I let my hands run up and down his chest. "Never get tired of your body.."

"I'll never get tired of yours." He smirked, kissing my forehead. "Now let me get dressed."

I pouted. "But I like you without a shirt." He laughed at me, shaking his head and pulling on a shirt.

"Come on, Angel. Let me drop you home." I nodded and took his hand in mine as we walked out of his room and down to the front door. "Mama, Papa! We're leaving!"

"Wait!" We heard. Mike ran down the stairs, running up to us. "Take me to Tony's?" He asked. Vic nodded.

Mama Fuentes came out of the kitchen and up to us. She kissed her two sons on the cheek and told them to be safe, she then pulled me into a hug. "I'm glad to see you happier.." She whispered in my ear.

My eyes widened and an embarrassed blush slipped on to my cheeks. I mouthed a thank you at her after I hugged her back.

Me, Vic and Mike all got in Vic's car. Vic and I sitting in the front. We got to my house and Vic led me up to my door.

"Thank you for coming on this date with me." He said softly.

"Thank you for taking me, I had fun." Vic had also given me my teddy back, it now sat at my feet.

He put a hand on my cheek, leaning in and kissing me softly. "I love you.." He whispered, his eyes closed in happiness.

"I love you too.." I grinned shyly. He pecked my lips one more time before going back to his car and driving off.

I smiled to myself and walked into the house with my bag and teddy bear. "I'm home!" I called out.

I got no response so I walked into the kitchen and saw a note on the table. 'Out with Gerard. Your mums at work. There's Mac N Cheese in the fridge. Love you Kellin - dad'.

I smiled. I have the house to myself. I went upstairs and put my bag on the floor and the teddy next to it then sat on my bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you ever want to talk to someone, I have Twitter, InsertSpooky. Don't bottle it up and don't fight this war alone.