Status: Ongoing

Skirts vs. Jeans

Chapter Twenty Two

"Psst, Kells." I heard a whisper. "Get your fat ass up." The voice said harshly. I felt hands grip my shoulders, staring to shake my frame jolting me awake.

"What!? Wha- oh fuck I'm going to puke." I bolted away from the blurry figure that looked like Tony and into the bathroom. I then started throwing up the contents of my stomach.

"I told you not to eat that last pack of sour patch kids." Tony tutted. "But I have a killer headache... Pain killers anywhere?"

I nodded. "Medicine cabinet.." I pointed to the cabinet above the sink then continued throwing up into the toilet.

I heard Tony walk across the tiles of the floor to the sink. A door was opened, a bottle of pills grabbed and glasses filled up.

Once I finished throwing up, I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. I stood up dizzily, flushing the toilet. I turned around to face Tony who gave me two pills and a glass of water.

"Thanks.." I mumbled, downing the pills with the water. He nodded and did the same.

"Are we still going running?" He asked. I nodded, hearing him sigh.

We walked out of the bathroom and to my room. "I'm going to get dressed.. Then we head to your place for you to get dressed, then we run." I said.

Tony sighed but agreed. I changed into running clothes. A black sports bra and black tights with black booty shorts over them. I slipped on black joggers. I grabbed a black tracksuit jacket and slipped my phone, wallet and keys in the zip up pocket, then I threw the jacket on.

"Ready?" Tony asked. I nodded. We went downstairs and I yelled a bye to my dad. We walked out to Tony's car and drove to his house.

"What's the time?" I asked.

"Eleven." Tony answered. I nodded. "Hey um.. You were pretty deep in sleep. But you were having a nightmare, wanna talk about it?"

I shrugged. "I don't remember having a nightmare.. But I have been having nightmares."

"About what?" He asked.

"Oli, my mum.." I replied. "That he rapes me again.. And again.. And again.. It's endless.. In the end of the dream I just become his little slut. Or my mum.. She beats me.. Harder.. And harder.. And harder.. Until she finally kills me."

"You know neither of those things will ever happen." Tony reassured. I shrugged.

"We never know, there's always a possibility." I bit my lip, deciding against telling him my other dreams. Tony just looked over at me and shook his head.

"Just know, I'm always here for you." He said, pulling up in his driveway. "We all are."

———

Tony and I were currently on our run. We ran for half an hour, got some food at Starbucks, and now we were running again.

My phone started playing Closer by Nine Inch Nails. Okay, what? It's a good song, and really hot, and it's Vic's ringtone.

Me and Tony came to a stop as I pulled my phone out. "A sex song? Really?"

"Shut up." I glared at the turtle boy. I answered my phone, greeting Vic. "Hey, Viccy!"

"Hey babe." He replied, making me smile at his voice. "Listen um, am I dreaming or did I just see you and Tony running?"

I pouted. "Me and Tony are running. Where are you?"

"Holy shit, Kellin Quinn and Tony Perry are running. Mike, Kellin Quinn and Tony Perry and running." Vic said.

"It's a Christmas miracle!" Mike yelled from somewhere.

"Anyway. We were at the park you just ran bye, we were gonna actually ask if you and Tony wanted to meet up." Vic said.

I looked over at Tony and asked him what he would like to do. "The bitch brothers wants us to meet up with them, should we?"

Tony laughed and nodded. "Yeah. Tell the idiots to meet us at the ice cream shop down the street, Coldrock."

"Meet us at Coldrock." I said.

"Okay, see you soon. Love you." Vic said. I blushed and smiled.

"I love you too." Me and Vic hung up. I put my phone back in my pocket and looked up, seeing Tony stare at me.

"You said the 'I Love You's?" He asked. I nodded. He smiled and patted me on the back, "Congrats, child."

I pushed him playfully. We continued jogging down to Coldrock and walked inside the decently temperatured shop. Mike and Vic were already inside.

We walked up to their table and they stood up. I saw Vic check me out, his eyes trailing over my body which made me blush. He wasn't being very subtle, I think he meant not to be.

"Hey, sexy." He grinned at me, licking his lower lip. I smiled back.

"Hey yourself, hot stuff." I leaned up, pecking his lips. We walked over to the counter and ordered.

I got bubblegum with Jaffas. Vic, who paid for mine, got Bubblegum with mini mnm's and skittles. Tony, who Mike paid for, got Toffe with Caramel Koalas. Mike got Jaffa with Jaffas and Caramel Koalas.

We sat back at the table, me and Tony relaxing into the chairs and scoffing down the ice creams.

"I still don't believe it." Mike said. "Yet I saw it with my own eyes."

I glanced up at the weird boy. "What?"

"You.. You were running." He said in astonishment.

I pouted but nodded. "Mhm, me and Tony went running." We finished our ice creams and just started to talk.

"Hey Tony." Mike said, making the shy boy look at him with wide eyes. "Can we go talk outside?" Mike asked. Tony nodded and they two walked outside.

Me and Vic watched, trying to make it seem like we're not.

Tony's P.O.V

I glanced at Mike with wide eyes as he sat on the back of a bench on the side walk. "Listen, Tone." Mike started talking. "I'm sorry about.. How I reacted."

"It's okay.." I shook my head quicky. "Let's just forget it, it never happened."

Mike sighed and shook his head. "I don't want to forget it. I ran away because I was scared. Because you calling me.. Daddy.. Really turned me on..." He mumbled.

My entire face flared red and I blushed. "It- it what?"

Mike sighed and stood up. He walked right up to me, our faces inches apart. "I like you, turtle.." He whispered.

"I like you too.." I whispered back. He grinned and smashed our lips together, I practically moaned, kissing him back.

Once we couldn't breathe, Mike pulled away. I saw Kellin and Vic make their way out of the shop. "Let me be your daddy?" Mike asked. "You be my little prince?"

I nodded, smiling shyly. "Definitely."
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Australia/Invasion Day!