Status: Ongoing

Skirts vs. Jeans

Chapter Twenty Three

Our group was going to the beach today. It was the last few days of the holidays, and getting closer to the end of summer.

I grabbed a black studded back pack and started putting things in it. Sunscreen, phone charger, wallet, phone, spare pair of clothes and pyjamas. Hairbrush, toothbrush and toothpaste, and mini makeup bag.

I zipped up the bag, putting it to one side of the bed. I then walked over to my female closet, looking through the small amount of swimmers.

"What to wear.. What to wear.." I shuffled through the swimmers before finding something I liked.

I slipped out of my current clothes, pyjamas, and pulled on a black bra with pads in it. I then pulled on the bottoms, the pantie things, again being black.

I bit my lip as I looked in the mirror. I didn't like it. I look disgusting. I hate my body. I sighed and pulled off the swimmers, pulling on a pair of boxers.

I just stood, staring at the mirror. I hate my body, i really do. My hair is too long and gets in the way. My eyes are really blue, but sometimes green. I'm too pale. I'm too curvy for a boy, but not curly enough to make it off for a girl. I have such a flat chest and no ass and-

Wait. I backed up my train of thought. I raised one of my hands, putting it against my chest. I want boobs. I want a vagina. I don't want a penis.

No, this is probably just me being overdramatic about how gross my body is. I let my hand drop back down to my side.

But imagine what it would be like to be a girl. I would have the curves I want, the right features. Boobs. Not too big but not tiny either. Maybe a nice ass.

I bit my lip and glared hard at my figure in the mirror. "Disgusting.." I mumbled and turned around, my back to the mirror. I whined quietly to myself, walking over to my bed and sitting on the edge of it.

I've always envied girls, I was always jealous with their good looks. I've always imagined what it would be like to be a female, and I tend to dress up as one a lot more than I do male.

Fuck. I can't let anyone know. Mum would hate me more, beat me to the verge of murder. Dad would probably disown me. Oli and his followers would laugh and beat me up. Oli would probably rape me. Lexi, Tony, Mike and Jaime would stop being my friend. Vic would break up with me.

I whimpered at my dark thoughts. I fell back on the bed and curled in on myself, trying not to cry.

Someone knocked on the door. "Kellin? Vic's and that are here." It was my dad.

I bit my lip, raising my head. "I don't feel well!" I called, waiting for a reply.

"Can I come in?" Dad asked softly, starting to open the door.

"No!" I screeched, jumping up and flinging myself against the door, shutting it. "No.." I said softer.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"I'll be down in ten." Was my only response. I took in a deep breath and decided to just try and be confident. I pulled the pair of swimmers back on, pulling a black Hello Kitty singlet top and dark red short shorts on over them.

I went over to my shoes, pulling on a pair of rainbow high top converses. I checked that I had everything in my bag then made my way to the bathroom. I brushed my hair and put on some waterproof eyeliner and mascara and nude lipstick.

I grabbed a random blue beach towel and went downstairs, backpack on my shoulders and towel hanging over a shoulder.

Vic stood there, talking to my dad. Once he saw me, he gave me a large smile, to which I returned a small one.

"Be careful." Dad said. He kissed my forehead. "Now go and have fun kiddos."

"Bye dad!" I called, walking out the house with Vic. "Sorry I took so long.." I mumbled, glancing at him.

"It's alright Angel." He smiled. We got in the van, Vic driving and me next to him. Tony and Mike behind us, then Jaime and Lexi. Then we were off to the beach.

———

We arrived at the beach and everyone was excited. We all piled out of the van and ran down to the sand. Vic and Mike set up three large beach umbrellas and a large cooler. Then we all laid our towels out under the umbrellas and put our bags at the head of our towels.

I sat down on my towel and grabbed the sunscreen, starting to put it on. Vic came up behind me, sitting down. "Would it be cheesy if I put sunscreen on your back?" He asked.

I nodded, grinning slightly. "That would be very cheesy. But it'd also be handy."

Vic smirked and shuffled closer. "Gonna need to take your shirt off then, Angel."

"Vic!" I fake gasped. "We're not up to that stage yet."

He frowned. "And here I was, hoping we were on stage three to get down and funky."

I rolled my eyes, chuckling lightly. "I'll whip your dick."

"Kinky." He laughed. "But seriously, take your shirt off so I can put the sunscreen on."

I pulled my shirt off, putting t next to me then adjusting my bikini. "Whoa.." I heard Vic mutter. "You're beautiful, baby." He said, leaning and gently putting his lips against my neck.

I giggled, blushing. "Piss off, I'm not. You're making me act like I'm in middle school and my crush just noticed me."

He chuckled deeply, kissing my neck a few times before pulling away. He grabbed the sunscreen and starter lathering it on my back.

"I had Jaime do that for me before we came here." Lexi said , sitting down in front of me. I grinned at her and she grinned back.

Vic covered my back, arms neck and shoulders in sunscreen. "Can I do your front?" He asked.

"Fine, you cheesy motherfucker." I laughed. He grinned, putting my sunscreen on and starting to put it on my stomach. He put it over my front, neck and face. "Can I do your legs?"

I blushed but nodded. I stood up, wiggling the shorts off my hips then sitting back down. He grabbed the sunscreen and started putting it on my legs.

I blushed everytime his hands neared my crotch or went over my hips. As he was massaging some of the sunscreen into my thigh, he hit a soft spot on my thigh, making me let out a small moan.

I blushed darkly, ducking my head and looking away. Vic's eyes widened but he didn't move his hands. "D-did you just..?"

I shook my head. I had already felt slightly uncomfortable that Vic was touching me so intimately, but.. Yeah.

I pushed Vic's hands away and stood up, pulling my shorts and shirt back on. I sat back down, staring at the ocean.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't even know.