Status: Ongoing

Skirts vs. Jeans

Chapter Twenty Six

It was lunch and we were all sitting outside, as it is nice weather. I was sat in between Vic's legs. Lexi sat next us, laying her head on Jaime's lap. Mike and Tony sat on the opposite side of us, sitting close together.

We couldn't find Axel though, he just disappeared. I really hoped he didn't get caught by Josh or Craig, or worse, Oli.

"Oh!" Lexi shouted, sitting up. "I got a text from Axel, he's lost." She started typing back and a few minutes later, Axel was walking up to us.

He stood in front of us, leaning against the tree. "Sorry.." He apologised. "I kinda got lost.."

"Idiot!" Lexi scolded playfully. Axel just stuck his tongue out.

"Wait!" I shouted. "I need your phone number." I said softly, a grin on my face. He just pulled his phone out, handing it to me. "I'll put everyone's number in. And make you follow us on Instagram."

I fiddled with his phone before handing it back to him. "What's your nickname Axel?" Jaime asked.

"Uh.. Axolotl..?" He answered.

Jaime nodded. "Animal club!" He raised his hand. Axel high fived Jaime, laughing softly.

"So, Axolotl." Mike said. "Why'd you move here?"

"Oh, right.." He readjusted himself, shuffling to his other foot. "My parents disliked our last living place so we moved here."

"Oh.." Mike said, not expecting that answer. Axel just shrugged.

We talked for the rest of lunch then the bell rang. I hadn't seen Oli at all today, and my last lesson was music, so I went to class.

—–——

It was the end of the day and we were all meeting at the parking lot. I was stood next to Vic and the other three, waiting for Lexi and Axel.

"Axel's a very quiet person." Mike said. "He's very awkward."

"He's real sassy too." I nodded. "He full on back chatted both Mr Charnas and Josh."

"Wow.. Even I'm scared to back talk to Mr Charnas." Jaime said.

Eventually Lexi and Axel came over to us. "Hey!" Lexi called. "Sorry we're late, Axel kinda fell over."

Axel shrugged. "It's that assholes fault for that stick in his ass to be hanging out so much..."

Lexi snorted. I laughed. And the four boys stood there shocked. Axel looked up, a light blush on his cheeks.

"Okay.. So what're we doing guys?" I asked everyone.

"Fuentes house!" Jaime called. "We still have an assignment to work on."

"Oh yeah." Vic nodded. "Well I'll take Kellin, Mike and Axel. Tony you take the other two."

"Aye, aye." Tony nodded, grabbing his keys out.

Tony, Jaime and Lexi walked over to Tony's car. Vic got in the drivers seat of his car, I got in the passenger seat, and the other two sat in the back.

Vic started the car and we started to drive to the Fuenes household, Tony following us.

"So, Axel." Mike spoke. "How old are you?"

"Fifteen.." Axel answered softly.

"Favourite band?"

"Um.. Hard question. Right now I'd have to say Evanescence..."

"Ooh. That's a good band. Lead singers hot."

"Mike! You have a boyfriend!" I scolded.

Mike whined. "I can still call people hot."

"What's your sexual preference Axel?" I asked the shy boy.

"Dicks.." He mumbled. I laughed loudly.

We arrived at Vic's house and all got out. We walked into the house and down to the basement.

"Well, me and Axel have art homework." Lexi said. "So you guys do your music assignment while we do our work."

We nodded. Me, Vic, Mike, Jaime and Tony went over to the instruments, discussing what songs we're going to play. Lexi and Axel went over to a table in the corner, pulling out some books and pencils.

———

We had all finished our work and we're now just sitting up in the living room watching a movie.

I was sat on Vic's lap on one side of the couch. Jaime and Lexi cuddled on the other side of the couch. Mike sat in one chair with Tony in his lap. Axel sat in the other chair on his own.

We were watching Hurricane Bianca. Because, who doesn't like Bianca Del Rio?

I felt Vic start to kiss my neck and I poured. "Stahp." I whispered. But he didn't, he just continued to kiss my neck.

I huffed and craned my neck around, only to have him crash out lips together. Our lips started to move in sync and I spun the rest of my body around so it was more comfortable.

He sucked on my bottom lip then trailed over it softly with his tongue. I parted my lips slightly, allowing his tongue to enter my mouth.

Our tongues fought for dominance and I won for a bit, licking around Vic's mouth. Then he got dominance back and started sucking on my tongue, making me moan softly.

It also freaked me out. I was starting to get turned on and I can't handle that. Luckily, I was saved.

"Ew.. PDA!" Axel fake gagged. "Well.. Since you're all couples and I'm just one lonely emo shit, I'm gonna head home..."

He stood up and grabbed his bag. He said goodbye to us all then left.

"I feel kinda bad.." Mike said. "He's the only single one. And we were kinda ignoring him."

Lexi shrugged. "It's alright. He's used to It- not that that's a good thing! But... He's had it so much that people actually paying attention to him scares him."

"Huh..." I mumbled.

We watched the rest of the movie but then Lexi, Jaime and Tony had to go. Tony and Mike kissed goodbye then the three left, Tony dropping the couple off at their homes.

I stayed with the two brothers for a bit longer before Vic took me home.

I brought Vic in for a kiss when we were outside my home. Our kiss got much more heated then the one earlier.

He detached his lips and started kissing down my jaw and neck. He found my sweet spot, near where my collarbone ends on my shoulder, and stared sucking and biting there. He left a hickey.

We kissed for a bit longer before I really had to go inside, and I told Vic that.

"Alright, Angel. Love you." He pecked my lips once more.

"Love you, Viccy." I pecked his lips again before I slipped out of the car with my bag. I walked up to the front door, waved, then walked inside.

I made my way upstairs and decided to start a new groupchat on Instagram.

I threw my bag on the floor, shutting my door behind me. I then jumped on my bed, pulling out my phone.

GlitterPrincess had started a new groupchat called 'FrEnS'
GlitterPrincess has added TinkerBell, Hedgehog, VicturdVincokk, MikeyWhiskeyHands, Tone-BoneTurtle and BatmanAxolotl

GlitterPrincess: hai hai hai

TinkerBell: are those vowels I see?

GlitterPrincess: n :( n :( n :(

MikeyWhiskeyHands: Damnit Tinker Bell, Kells may have kept using vowels if u didn't point it out

TinkerBell: don't be rude, Mike. Tony, get your daddy under control ;)

Tone-BoneTurtle: I will smack a bitch.

Hedgehog: nO SMACKING

Tone-BoneTurtle: okay.

MikeyWhiskeyHands: ._. Tone.. How does she..?

Tone-BoneTurtle: ... I may have told her.

Tone-BoneTurtle: and Kellin.

MikeyWhiskeyHands: I- y?

Tone-BoneTurtle: because they're like my feminine friends and I needed to give information to get information

GlitterPrincess: fl sd :(

TinkerBell: no kink shaming here

Tone-BoneTurtle: suck it up, Glitter

VicturdVincokk: don't be mean to my angel.

Tone-BoneTurtle: I will be rude if I wanna. I is scawy. Rawr.

GlitterPrincess: XD

TinkerBell: I'm trading you in for a new friend.

Hedgehog: I don't need six friends. I'm fine with five.

Tone-BoneTurtle: That makes me want to die.

MikeyWhiskeyHands: cringe

VicturdVicokk: I would stand up for you, but...

GlitterPrincess: :(...

BatmanAxolotl: hey hey hey... Don't shame the scene kids... Just because they like their Blood On The Dance Floor and there rawr XD's...

TinkerBell: ew, ur so awkward

BatmanAxolotl: okay byeee... I have stuff to do...

GlitterPrincess: XL NNNNNNNN!!!!!! :(

TinkerBell: lol oops
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like I have the plague