Status: Ongoing

Skirts vs. Jeans

Chapter Twenty Eight

I stayed over at Vic's house that night. He cuddled me close to his chest, making me feel safe and warm. But sadly we had to wake up.

Well, I woke up. From something poking me in the butt, to be exact. I tried my hardest not to have a panic attack, but to also not get turned on.

I went to turn around in Vic's arms, but ended up grinding my ass against his crotch in the process.

He let out a shaky moan and tightened his arms around me. Well, now I'm stuck. My ass pressed against my boyfriends boner.

For normal people that'd be great, but for me it's like, deciding to go to heaven or hell. I want to get Vic off me and the hell away from all dicks. But I also want to do some very naughty things with Vic.

Teenage hormones, am I right? I sighed and decided to just wake him up. I manoeuvred my arms behind me and...

...squeezed his sides really hard. Vic awoke with a loud squeal. "Kellin...?" He mumbled tiredly in that sexy rough morning voice, that does not do anything for my problem, damnit.

"What the hell was that for..?" He asked.

"Well, uh.. You have a little problem.." I giggled silently. 'Cause okay, yeah, it was still pretty funny. And hot. And scary. And–

"I have a– oh.. Shit, sorry Kells.." Vic freaked out and pulled away. "I'll go.. To the bathroom.. Uh, yeah.."

"Wait." I said quickly. He looked over at me curiously. "I want my morning kiss..." I pouted.

He laughed. Vic leant down and pecked my lips then rushed off to the bathroom. I just laughed silently to myself.

I laid in bed and waited for Vic to hurry up, but just ended up and going downstairs to make coffee for me and Vic.

I know Vic's parents are at work, and all I'm wearing is a sweater I stole from Vic, that's too big for both of us, and booty shorts.

Just my luck, it's a morning where Mike decides to wake up early. "Hey Kells.." He mumbled tiredly. "Is that coffee for me?"

"No, but I can make you one if you want?" I offered and he nodded, so I went and made another coffee.

"Say, Kellin. Did you and-"

"No!" I squeaked. He looked quite shocked by my outburst so I calmed myself down.

"No, we're not that far in yet. Maybe soon, though.." I smiled slightly to myself. While it freaks me the fuck out, it's something to look forward too.

"Well, good. Me and Tone definitely aren't slow, and I think himes and Lex are probably going to have sex soon."

"Why are we talking about sex again?"

"Just be careful, okay Kells? If Vic hurts you, I won't hesitate to beat him up."

"Same with me. If you hurt Tony, I will do a lot more than beat you up."

"Yes ma'am! Well and truly afraid, ma'am!"

We both laughed and I gave Mike his coffee. Not long after, a flustered Vic came down the stairs.

"Good morning.." He mumbled. I handed him his coffee and decided to start the jokes.

"I bet it is Vic." I smirked while he just glared at me.

"Mornin' dude." Was Mike's reply.

"Enjoying your coffee Vic?" I asked. He nodded, eyeing me suspiciously. "Good, it was made by me. And you seem to like me.."

He gave me a weird look before shaking his head. "Naturally I like you... What are you trying to pull Quinn?"

"Definitely not the thing you were pulling earlier." I winked. Vic looked horrified while Mike just looked confused. Then, Mike slowly got it..

"Ohhhh, Vic was wanking off?" Mike asked. I laughed but said yes. "Vic, did you have a wet dream about Kellin?"

"Psh, no." Vic waved it off. Mike and me just laughed.

We all finished our coffee then decided to get ready. I just pulled on a pair of sweats cause Vic was going to take me home so I can get changed.

I was sitting on Vic's bed as he was getting ready and he was annoyed cause I wouldn't leave while he was changing.

Eventually, I turned around and covered my eyes, but turned back around to see a shirtless Vic! And I may have left one or two love bites on his ribs.

Vic then took me to my house and the two brothers were sitting on my bed while I get ready.

"This is different.." I whined. "I'm a young girl, and you are two boys who could easily take advantage of me."

"I'll make sure Mike doesn't look." Vic, attempted, to reassure.

"But then you'll see." I whined more.

"Exactly." He smirked.

I whined louder and pouted. "Viccccccc."

"Fine fine." He put his hands up in surrender. "We'll go outside." The two got up and walked out of my room, shutting the door behind them.

I pulled on some underclothes, being black and flowery. Not that that's important in anyway but they make me feel feminine.

I pulled on thigh highs with cats on them and clipped them to garters on my thighs. Then I pulled on a multicoloured Galaxy skirt. A plain black t-shirt, but a Coraline sweater over that that was a few sizes to big.

Some skull combat boots that went up to my shins. Light makeup, as usual. But I added some wings and a bit more blush. Ready.

I grabbed my bag and phone and skipped down the stairs. "Beautiful as always, princess." Vic complimented, making me blush.

"Thanks.." I mumbled shyly. He just grinned lovingly at me.

We walked out to his car and and drove to school, I kicked Mike into the backseat today.

Once at school, we caught up with the other three then talked until the bell rings.

Vic currently has me pinned to the side of his car, his hands on my hips as he butterfly kisses my neck.

"Someones horny today.." I mumbled. He just shrugged and kissed his way up, pecking my lips. I giggled.

"I love you.." He whispered, pressing his forehead against mine.

"I love you too.." I whispered back. I closed my eyes and let Vic press his lips to mine. We were so in the moment, we didn't hear the bell ring.

"Yo, yucky couple." Mike interupted, shoving Vic's shoulder. "The bell rang."

And so we went to class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo. I like this chapter