Status: Ongoing

Skirts vs. Jeans

Chapter Twenty Nine

Vic was very touchy feely for the rest of the day, always touching me in some kind of way. I think he was horny and needed to get laid.

At the end of the day, we decided to go and practice for our assignment. Lexi had to go home and do homework and we hadn't seen Axel.

So we all piled into the cars and drove off to the Fuentes house hold. We got out of the car and went inside.

"Welcome home kids!" Mama Fuentes called. "I made cookies!" She laughed.

We all rushed to the kitchen, eating all the cookies. There was one left and both me and Jaime reached for it.

We pulled our hands back slowly, staring at each other. "Kellin.." Jaime said, turning his nose up slightly.

"Jaime.." I said, doing the same. "Good to see you here.."

"As well with you.. "

"Guys, it's just a cookie." Vic said. "Break it in half or something."

"No!" Both Jaime and I shouted. Vic put his hands up and stepped away.

"I say, we do a challenge–"

"Don't try to distract me with your lies, Perciado."

"You caught me, Quinn."

"Just let me have the cookie, and all will be fine."

"I don't think so.."

"Well, this calls for a..."

"Draw!" We both shout and point finger guns at each other.

"I was quicker!" Shouted Jaime.

"Bullcrap! I was!" I shouted back.

"It's mine, Quinn!"

"Dream on, Perciado!"

"You guys are children." Tony said, picking up the cookie and shoving it in his mouth.

Jaime and I stared on in horror as the cookie was eaten. We looked at each other and nodded. Then we ran after Tony who bolted.

We managed to tackle him to the couch and started tickling him. "Gu-guys!" Tony laughed uncontrollably. "Stop! S-stop!"

"Vic, we need some new friends." Mike said to his brother.

Vic scoffed, shaking his head. "Speak for yourself, Mike. You're just as weird as them."

"Bullshit.."

"Language!" Mama Fuentes scolded.

———

We practiced for an hour then started playing video games. Tony and Mike were currently fighting in Halo. Jaime was cheering them on while I was snuggled up against Vic on the couch.

Said boyfriend had a hand on my thigh, his thumb caressing the skin under my skirt. He had his head nuzzled into my neck, pressing soft kisses.

"Vic, I gotta get home soon.." I whispered, not wanting to disturb the three yelling boys.

"Mmf.." He muffled into my neck. He looked up, kissing my cheek. "Let's go up to my room for a bit then I'll take you home, yeah?"

"Alright.." I say. I stand up, helping him up. We walk out of the room and up to Vic's room.

Vic shuts, and locks, the door behind us. Confusing me slightly, but I just ignore it.

I sit down on his bed, staring up at him with a smile. He smirks and saunters over, pushing me down on the bed and hovering over me.

"Hey, baby.." He purred.

"Your making me uncomfortable.." I mumbled.

He looked sympathetic for a moment before rolling over, pulling me on top of him and making me straddle his hips.

"Are you still uncomfortable Angel?" He asked sweetly.

"A bit, but being on top makes me feel more in control.." I said, making him nod.

"I can tell you're horny, Vic." I chuckled. "I'm not sure how to help.."

"Well, would it be okay if.. This.." He grabs my hand. ".. Goes here.." He put it on his crotch.

I smirk down at him. "I suppose it would be..."

———

Vic dropped me home, giving me a sweet kiss after. I now sat with my dad at dinner.

"So, kiddo. I haven't had a chance to speak with you for a while." Dad said, slurping up a noddle from his Chinese. "What have you been up to?"

"Well.." I think for a moment. "In music, we have to perform our assignments tomorrow. Jaime and Lexi are dating, Tony and Mike are dating. Uh, me and Vic are going well. I have a new friend named Axel. He uh, stood up for me.."

"Against who Bub?" Dad asked curiously.

"This asshole at school.."

"More detail."

"Oliver Sykes. He uh.. He started picking on me for being gay and genderfluid. Then um, he got me to suck his dick, several times. And um, he raped me at Lexi's party..."

Tears were falling down my face silently and I had completely forgotten about my Chinese.

"Oh Kellin.." I hear my dad say. He comes around and crouched down, pulling me into his chest while we both cry.

After we cried for god knows how long, we then watched some Dumbo before going to bed.

I texted Vic before going to sleep, telling him what happened.

Kellybear: Babe, I uh, told my dad what happened.

Viccypoo: This afternoon!?

Kellybear: No, no. With Oliver.

Viccypoo: Oh Angel. Are you okay? How did he react?

Kellybear: I'm okay, just a little sad. And dad reacted fine, he just, hugged me and cried.

Viccypoo: aw, sweetheart. Don't be sad, okay? Oliver is never going to touch you again. I'm going to take good care of you.

Kellybear: you sound like a sugar daddy.

Viccypoo: see look, there's your cheeky little attitude. But I could so be your sugar daddy ;)

Kellybear: could you now?

Viccypoo: Definitely. I would spoil you. Make sure you got all the clothes and stuff you want. Make sure to keep my angel happy. Not to mention, the sex would be great.

Kellybear: Vic, is this your way of telling me you have a daddy kink?

Viccypoo
♠ ♠ ♠
Question of the day: current favourite song?

Also when Kellin and Vic text.
Imagine the bear and heart emoji after Kell, and the heart and poop emoji after Vic