Status: Ongoing

Skirts vs. Jeans

Chapter Thirty One

We were at the cinemas now, deciding on which movie to watch.

"Annabelle: Creation. Spider-Man: Homecoming. Tokyo Ghoul. The Hitmans Bodyguard. IT. Captain Underpants. The Lego Ninja movie. The Emoji movie or Battle Of The Sexes. Choose guys." Vic said. "I prefer Annabelle."

"Tokyo Ghoul!" Axel shouted. He then blushed as strangers looked over at him.

"The Hitmans Bodyguard." Lexi said excitedly.

"Captain Underpants." Jaime said, a large grin on his face.

"Spider-Man." Tony said.

"IT." Mike said like it was obvious.

"The Emoji movie." I said with a large grin on my face. Everyone glared at me.

"Okay, which one would all like to watch?" Vic asked.

"IT." Was Mike's and Tony's answer.

"I would like Tokyo Ghoul, but you're all too punk for anime.." Axel sighed. "IT."

"Captain Underpants." Jaime said, not changing. Lexi sighed and agreed with her boyfriend.

"IT it is." Vic laughed. "Your all paying for your own tickets, except Kellin."

"Hey! But I'm broke!" Axel whined.

"Me too!" Lexi pouted.

"I'll pay for you babe." Jaime said, slinging an arm around Lexi's shoulder.

"And I'll pay for you, princess." Said a voice as a pale tattooed arm was slung around Axel's shoulder.

"Say what." Was Axel's response. He looked to the English boy next to him while everyone else glared at him.

Oli just laughed. "Craig, Josh and I will like to join you all. A way of saying sorry. Axel here, knocked some sense into us, literally!"

"No." Was Vic's flatline response, making Oli frown. "I will not let you near Kellin ever again." He growled.

Oli put his hands up, a smirk on his face. "Listen, man–"

"Oli, just go." Axel sighed. "But I'll take your money if that's still up for option."

"You gold digger!" Oli cackled. But we all watched in amazement as he pulled out his wallet, put a fucking fifty in Axel's hand, kissed Axel's cheek, then walked away, Josh and Craig following.

"What in the actual fuck..." Mike mumbled.

"I know a need glasses, but my sight can't be that bad." Tony said in amazement.

Axel just laughed and shrugged. "You guys better stay in line too." He winked then went to the counter to buy his ticket.

"Damn.." Jaime whispered. "Any person who gets him 'ought to count themselves lucky."

"First of all, don't use ''ought'. Second of all, ahem I'm your girlfriend. Third of all, you're right." Lexi giggled.

We all bought our tickets. Axel using Oli's money. Vic paid for himself and I. Mike paid for him and Tony. Jaime paid for him and Lexi. Then we put some money together and bought a shit ton of food.

We were walked towards the theatre and I took that as my chance to quiz Axel.

"So, are you and Oli dating?" I asked bluntly, making him sputter and choke on his drink.

He coughed and shook his head rapidly. "Oh hell no." Axel coughed once more. "Though, he does hit on me a lot.."

"Axel did he.. Rape you..?" I asked silently.

It was silent for a moment as we all walked into the cinema with people in already and walked to our seats at the back.

"I gave consent." Was Axel's only answer.

———

The movie was over, and we finished all the junk food and soft drinks that we bought. IT was great. But what Axel said was bothering me quite a bit.

We were now getting some more food to eat because we all want type four diabetes, which doesn't even exist.

Me and Vic are sharing a gelato. Jaime has a hamburger. Lexi and Axel are sharing a little sushi box. Mike is eating gravy fries from McDonalds. And Tony has a salad from McDonalds, healthy bitch.

Axel, attempting to use chopsticks, shoved a bunch on rice into his mouth. This cause Lexi to laugh, choking on her Pepsi. Which also made Axel laugh, choking on his rice.

"You're not supposed to choke, you're supposed to swallow." I said to the two buffoons.

Axel swallowed his rice, sticking his tongue out. Lexi just stuck her finger up, still coughing.

"Well Axel's choked twice today." I said. "You're really not good at this Axel."

"You can't say that until i do it to you." He replied In a matter-of-fact tone.

"Boo, whore." Jaime fake boo'd.

"And how would you know?" Axel inquired with a wink.

"Axel stop hitting on my boyfriend." Lexi said.

"Who else am I supposed to hit on? My cat?" Axel asked.

"Yes." We all said.

———

We all eventually had to go home, making us all sad. But when I got home, I immediately messaged Axel.

KellsApron: nd nswrs

Axolotl: First of all, what is that user name?
Second of all, answers for what?

KellsApron: Good reading. And, it's my drag queen name thank you very much, and, the Oli thing.

Axolotl: I can understand your writting because I've dealt with idiots a lot.
That's a terrible drag name.
And ask me questions then.

KellsApron: stp bng rd :(

Axolotl: Sorry. •-•

KellsApron: okay but. Back to the conversation at the cinemas, what do you mean?

Axolotl: Well, you asked if Oli raped me. I mean, if we're being technical he did. But I gave consent.

KellsApron: Uh.. Can you explain in more detail?

Axolotl: ~rewind~

Axolotl: Okay so, remember when Oli was harassing you in the stall and I came and saved the day?

KellsApron: yes.

Axolotl: Well, after you left, I punched him. He didn't take that so lightly and gripped my hair, smashing my head into the sink several times. Josh came in and stopped him, but I passed out.

Axolotl: I woke up in a bed, let me just tell you it was soft af. Anyway. I was scared because I didn't know where I was, when suddenly Oliver Fucking Sykes walks in.

KellsApron: Why are you adding so much humour to a morbid story?

Axolotl: I try to be funny in depressing and or scary moments.

Axolotl: Anyway. I asked "where am I?" And he replied "at my house" so I asked why. He said "you passed out, thanks to me, and Josh, Craig and I bought you here." I asked why again, and he said "because if we went to a hospital we'd have to explain why" and yeah that makes sense.

Axolotl: but that's where it went worse. He asked me how I was feeling, I said fine. He said we were the only two in the house, I got scared. It progressed from there and he was forcing himself on me despite my struggling.

Axolotl: The most scary thing was, was that Oli begged. He begged me to have sex with him, his voice cracked ffs. And me being a nice person, I said yes.

KellsApron: why Axel? Why would you let him do that?

Axolotl: I dunno, I felt bad..?

KellsApron: oh dear..

Axolotl: But after sex, he brought up something. I'm going to tell you this, and God help me, don't tell anyone. Not Vic, not Lexi, not your father, not your diary. No one.

KellsApron: I promise Ax.

Axolotl: "do you cut yourself?" He asked me, referring to the many cuts and scars on my skin. I just said yes. It was silent until he said "I starve myself"

KellsApron: holy fucking shit

Axolotl: yep.

KellsApron: I, wow.

Axolotl: Oli acts sweet sometimes, but he can also be an asshole. It's weird but I'm just going to go on with it. I'll get those three to stop and grow up and apologies.

KellsApron: Axel you don't have to.

Axolotl: I want to. Now I gotta go, but I'll talk to you later! Bai!

KellsApron: By by!!!!!

I sighed and turned my phone off, just sitting there quietly. That's a lot to take in.

I laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I grabbed my phone and sent Lexi a text.

KellsApron: Cn y pls snd m tht Hb Hb prsns nmbr

TinkerBell: what? 0-0

KellsApron: ugh. Gimmie that Hobi Hobi persons number pls

TinkerBell: um? Okay

She sent me the number and gave me their real name then I sent the person a text.

KellsApron: Hi I'm Kellin. I've been doubting my sexuality for a while but now after binging RPDR and watching a shit ton of drag queen stuff I think I want to become one. Or become a girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Question of the day: celebrity crush?